CNN Navaro: Abortion Needed For Special Needs Kids We Don't Want To Be Burdened With ... Or Something

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
interdasting.jpg

Wow...just wow.

CNN's Navaro was appropriately taken to task for a seriously stupid take on why abortions are justified...

Proof positive that the left doesn’t value life…

She basically said Aunt Anna wishes you were aborted…

Wow...just wow.

CNN's Navaro was appropriately taken to task for a seriously stupid take on why abortions are justified...

Navaro is another fake Catholic. She's a disgrace. These people are leftists first. No practicing Catholic wants abortion legal.
These leftists can't be bothered with any inconvenience. Killing their Down's Syndrome children is another symptom of a sick depraved person.

Ana Navarro and her explanation of how many downs syndrome family members she has is a perfect example of having that families' tubes tied so they don't reproduce. Their DNA must be really bad.

I call BS on this one. The only reason Navarro is called out is because it personally effected this one host. Had Navarro said the same to anyone else, free pass or even praise. If one supports abortion at all, there really are no lines in the sand. This is false outrage mired in typical liberal hypocrisy.

Wow...just wow.

We see how these lefties "think"

They are such total elitist pigs... thinking only THEY have a right to live.. bc ... why, they are so SPECIAL. What would the wolrd do without them?

and I have news for that clueless witch: EVERYONE has some kind of special needs.. We are ALL dependent on one another...

What would that cow do, for example.. if she went on her break to get herself some .. i dunno... latte or something.. and there was no one who would serve her because... well, they went on strike or what have you. Then she went to get her hair done.. same deal...

yeh, that sounds like a Twilight Zone episode but I'm just saying... all those people she seems to think are losers because they're ... what? not on tv? not HER?

But what if they all disappeared? In fact I believe there was a Twilight Zone episode about that... some guy started hating people and... then they began to disappear.. and etc... not sure I've watched the whole thing

I was watching CNN during this clip when she debated the pro-life woman, her example was disturbing to me. I took her comment to mea, in essence, "it would have been better for everyone of these human beings had been aborted".

Maybe a better idea, rather than blasting Navarro, who in her statement also referenced the real issue behind this, is to ask why aren’t these families getting tbe support and help they need? It’s one thing to mouth about how wonderful they are but it’s quite another to be the parent of a child who is now an adult, to struggle finding even respite care for a severely compromised adult with multiple disabilities.

Maybe a better idea, rather than blasting Navarro, who in her statement also referenced the real issue behind this, is to ask why aren’t these families getting tbe support and help they need? It’s one thing to mouth about how wonderful they are but it’s quite another to be the parent of a child who is now an adult, to struggle finding even respite care for a severely compromised adult with multiple disabilities.
Maybe if you Leftards stopped firebombing Christian Centers that help parents more people could get help.

But to you it’s all about murdering people you see as inferior. Blacks, handicapped, etc.

Wow...just wow.

Clearly what she is talking about is the fact that children can be born with birth defects that will make their life hell. The question is whether a mother wants to put her child through that hell. It's easy for politicians because they don't have to spend their time watching a child struggle the rest of their life. It is the mother that has to face this.

No it’s not, luck has nothing to do with it…
If a family like Navarro's has many downs syndrome babies, I'd suggest tying their tubes.
Caring for a severely affected downs baby/child/adult is a serious commitment.
I'd respect any family's decision to abort a downs fetus.

I was watching CNN during this clip when she debated the pro-life woman, her example was disturbing to me. I took her comment to mea, in essence, "it would have been better for everyone of these human beings had been aborted".
Every one of those afflicted downs babies to be aborted...

Forum List

Back