CNN Navaro: Abortion Needed For Special Needs Kids We Don't Want To Be Burdened With ... Or Something

Maybe if you Leftards stopped firebombing Christian Centers that help parents more people could get help.
But to you it’s all about murdering people you see as inferior. Blacks, handicapped, etc.
Its not about "eugenics", its about being able to care for the new baby properly.

Clearly what she is talking about is the fact that children can be born with birth defects that will make their life hell. The question is whether a mother wants to put her child through that hell. It's easy for politicians because they don't have to spend their time watching a child struggle the rest of their life. It is the mother that has to face this.
I’ve met Nick twice. His wife is hot and his 4 kids are great.
1656367450112.jpeg

If a family like Navarro's has many downs syndrome babies, I'd suggest tying their tubes.
Caring for a severely affected downs baby/child/adult is a serious commitment.
I'd respect any family's decision to abort a downs fetus.
It’s interesting how so many want to play God with this….
Hitler wanted to create a perfect society, how did that work out?!?!
That child born with abnormalities isn’t the problem, it’s a opportunity….

But you keep telling yourself it’s okay….

Saying that people with DNA issues should get their tubes tied to avoid special needs burdens is hardly playing God.

If a family like Navarro's has many downs syndrome babies, I'd suggest tying their tubes.
Caring for a severely affected downs baby/child/adult is a serious commitment.
I'd respect any family's decision to abort a downs fetus.
The star of this movie has Downs Syndrome. How many movies have you starred in?
But like Hitler, you want to murder everyone you consider inferior.

Not trying to sound too crass here.

But if you have to get your retard an abortion then instead of multiple invasive procedures why don't you just get them one invasive procedure and get them fixed like you would a dog and be done with it?

Get retards fixed, that's the simple answer right there. I mean you might as well because if the retard can't handle a kid why even bother getting to that stage?

Saying that people with DNA issues should get their tubes tied to avoid special needs burdens is hardly playing God.
You are smarter than this, why do you continue to defend this? You were born with something different than everyone else, that’s what makes you kyzr, that’s all God….

So how many special needs kids are you going to adopt?
Unless you're a hypocrite?

These are very personal decisions. Some can handle special needs and some can't, who are we to judge?

You are smarter than this, why do you continue to defend this? You were born with something different than everyone else, that’s what makes you kyzr, that’s all God….
I'm not criticizing Navarro for saying she'd recommend terminating severe cases of Downs pregnancies, she knows what is involved in taking care of them, some purists here don't know.
God gave us free will and a brain for a reason. Some of us think Sarah made the wrong choice, and some of us think she made the right choice.

1656644732296.png

I'm not criticizing Navarro for saying she'd recommend terminating severe cases of Downs pregnancies, she knows what is involved in taking care of them, some purists here don't know.
God gave us free will and a brain for a reason. Some of us think Sarah made the wrong choice, and some of us think she made the right choice.

View attachment 664566
Purest? Really? Because they believe that a child is precious no matter what they’re dealing with? This makes my point about Hitler, it’s hard to understand how you value life, what type of child will you justify killing next? ADD, ADHD, birth defects, the list is much longer than these I have mentioned, you are wrong, but I think you know this, you are sucked into the secular world of justifying what society deems acceptable…
And you understand Sarah had a choice, she chose to keep Trig, even though she knew it was going to be different than her other children, and BTW she doesn’t care what society thinks…

Purest? Really? Because they believe that a child is precious no matter what they’re dealing with? This makes my point about Hitler, it’s hard to understand how you value life, what type of child will you justify killing next? ADD, ADHD, birth defects, the list is much longer than these I have mentioned, you are wrong, but I think you know this, you are sucked into the secular world of justifying what society deems acceptable…
And you understand Sarah had a choice, she chose to keep Trig, even though she knew it was going to be different than her other children, and BTW she doesn’t care what society thinks…
1. Women can terminate a pregnancy for no reason at all.
2. WTF does Hitler have to do with any discussion? I'm calling Godwin's Law. You lose, thanks for playing.
3. Sarah proved my point, some mom's can handle special needs kids, and some mom's can't even handle "normal" kids. Its a personal decision that they have to live with.

Abortion has never really been a partisan issue...
It wasn't until the late 70's that the Christians were tapped into as a voting block on this one issue and many others by the Republicans. Not that Republicans are especially concerned with the practice. Inside the party about 35% year after year are in favor of it. Where in the Democrat party the number has shifted a lot over the years. As few as 35% at one point to 65% mostly over the years.

Obviously the issue is split evenly at best between the two sides with a slight favor to against and is not a partisan issue.

Biden, for all his fussing, used to be against it....until he ran for vice president.

Actually it highlights exactly who the Lefts choosing to emulate.
1. The Left is not choosing to emulate Hitler.
2. If you think they are, please post your rationale'
3. The Left is probably emulating the behavior that led to the fall of Rome, self-indulgence...
4. Recommending that you dial down the hyper-partisanship a notch or two.

Forum List

Back