CNN Legal Analyst Warns Possible Second Indictment ‘Bad News For Hunter’

Seriously?

“Biden made $5.8 million, more than half his total earnings from 2013 to 2018, from two deals with Chinese business interests.”

You‘re in this thread running your mouth and dont even have an elementary grasp of the issue.
Joe Biden left office at the very beginning of 2017.

So saying that he made $5.8 million from China between 2013 to 2018 isn’t specific enough to say whether he made that money during the Obama administration.

In fact, both of these deals occurred after Joe Biden left office.

“CEFC China Energy, which has close ties to the Chinese Communist Party and People's Liberation Army, paid entities controlled by the then-cash-strapped Hunter Biden or his uncle James Biden $4.8 million over the course of 14 months beginning in 2017, according to The Washington Post.”

You stand corrected. Do your homework before you attempt to call other people uninformed.

The problem is, he cant pardon himself because, he hasnt been charged with a crime, nor will he be as long as he is president. The thing that protects him from being indicted now, ensures that he cant pardon himself before he leaves office.

Joe is in deep shit.
The Clinton's already know how he commit suicide, when he leaves office.

Seriously?

“Biden made $5.8 million, more than half his total earnings from 2013 to 2018, from two deals with Chinese business interests.”

You‘re in this thread running your mouth and dont even have an elementary grasp of the issue.
That's not an issue. Lots of people make money from foreign interests. Like the orange pile of shit, who lied to the American people about having bank accounts in China.

So clearly that can't be your problem. Did you forget to say what your problem is?

That's not an issue. Lots of people make money from foreign interests. Like the orange pile of shit, who lied to the American people about having bank accounts in China.

So clearly that can't be your problem. Did you forget to say what your problem is?

This thread isn’t about Trump. Stop deflecting.

No. Let me guess you didn’t read the entire thread again? Am I right?

If things are looking so bleak for Hunter, why won't the Republicans publicly capitalize on that in hearings?

This thread isn’t about Trump. Stop deflecting.
That's not a deflection.

You lied and attempted a red herring in implying it bothered you rhat hunter made money from foreign interests.

Which is clearly a lie, given your affection for the Chinese businessman Trump.

Don't lie to me, son. It won't work.

Last edited:
If things are looking so bleak for Hunter, why won't the Republicans publicly capitalize on that in hearings?
I'm assuming they want to get Hunter on the record with a sworn deposition and then have him back to testify at a public hearing. It's what lawyers do when they're dealing with people who tend to lie a lot. Harder to tell the same lies when you're being questioned multiple times. They'll take his sworn testimony and go over it looking for times that he perjures himself. That will give them the direction for questions in the public hearings.

Forum List

Back