CNN Legal Analyst Warns Possible Second Indictment ‘Bad News For Hunter’

Who cares? I wasnt voting for Hunter Biden. You morons reference “the Biden’s’ knowing it has zero to do with Joe. lol. If you ever find something on him let me know cuz we aren’t cultists and would support jail time for real criminals.
Just curious, Gator...would you "know" if eight members of your family were taking in tens of millions of dollars from sketchy foreign sources? Would you "know" if your son whom you've told the world you're incredibly close to and love dearly was one of those eight? To be blunt? Your claim that this influence peddling has "zero" to do with Joe is laughable! Joe knew about it because Joe was the one that it all revolves around.

Just curious, Gator...would you "know" if eight members of your family were taking in tens of millions of dollars from sketchy foreign sources? Would you "know" if your son whom you've told the world you're incredibly close to and love dearly was one of those eight? To be blunt? Your claim that this influence peddling has "zero" to do with Joe is laughable! Joe knew about it because Joe was the one that it all revolves around.
You expect Joe Biden to know every detail of his families business which he is not involved in and yet have no issues with Trump going under oath and saying he had no idea what was going on with his business.

Cool double standard.

You expect Joe Biden to know every detail of his families business which he is not involved in and yet have no issues with Trump going under oath and saying he had no idea what was going on with his business.

Cool double standard.
Can't come up with an excuse for what Biden and his family have done...can you, Marener? You know as well as I do that Joe Biden not only knew about the influence peddling but actively participated in those schemes and was financially rewarded for doing so.

"Every detail"? Not knowing about tens of millions of dollars flooding into his families bank accounts is hardly some obscure detail that someone wouldn't know about! Give me a break!

Let’s reverse that. My dad and I are close. He knows very little about my business and income streams. He could tell you who I work for but not what i do or who I transact with. If I were to break the law he’d have no part in it. I am going to buy his mountain cabin in TN soon from him. So then he will have transacted with me and still know nothing about where I legitimately get the money.

How much business details do you cover with your dad?

Let’s reverse that. My dad and I are close. He knows very little about my business and income streams. He could tell you who I work for but not what i do or who I transact with. If I were to break the law he’d have no part in it. I am going to buy his mountain cabin in TN soon from him. So then he will have transacted with me and still know nothing about where I legitimately get the money.

Gee whiz, Gator! If the dad that you are close with was making millions of dollars from people and not doing anything to "earn" that money...do you think you might know about it? Don't make me laugh. Claiming Joe Biden didn't know about the thirty plus million dollars that flowed into his families bank accounts is ludicrous and you know it!

As for what I knew about the business details of my dad? Trust me...if members of my family suddenly had tens of millions of dollars flowing into their bank accounts? It might come up in conversation! (eye roll) I had a very good idea of how much my dad got paid from his job. Not the exact amount but you're a liar if you claim that you don't know the ball park amount!

Can't come up with an excuse for what Biden and his family have done...can you, Marener? You know as well as I do that Joe Biden not only knew about the influence peddling but actively participated in those schemes and was financially rewarded for doing so.

"Every detail"? Not knowing about tens of millions of dollars flooding into his families bank accounts is hardly some obscure detail that someone wouldn't know about! Give me a break!
You haven’t told us “what they’re done“ yet. Vague hand waving accusations aren’t sufficient.

Gee whiz, Gator! If the dad that you are close with was making millions of dollars from people and not doing anything to "earn" that money...do you think you might know about it? Don't make me laugh. Claiming Joe Biden didn't know about the thirty plus million dollars that flowed into his families bank accounts is ludicrous and you know it!
That response makes no sense. Joe hasn’t benefited from anything his family does. His financials are on the internet for all to see. You have nothing other than Hunter is shadily using his name to his benefit. It is far far far far less shady than getting a $2B business deal with Saudis you just got weapons in your official government job your father in law gave you.

As for what I knew about the business details of my dad? Trust me...if members of my family suddenly had tens of millions of dollars flowing into their bank accounts? It might come up in conversation! (eye roll) I had a very good idea of how much my dad got paid from his job. Not the exact amount but you're a liar if you claim that you don't know the ball park amount!
So? Is it your job to know where you family gets their money if it doesnt involve you? Has your family asked you to do anything for money? Neither has Joes… there is no evidence of that happening anywhere.

You two are pathetic. It's obvious what the Biden's have done. The scale of it is astounding. It's literally the biggest influence peddling scandal in our countries history but you two can't see the forest for the trees!

My father is sitting right here

Influence is what Hunter was selling. That’s for sure. Joe either knew that’s what he was doing or he’s too stupid to be taken seriously as President.
Until you can tell me what was influenced, you’re too stupid to take seriously.

Until you can tell me what was influenced, you’re too stupid to take seriously.
So you don’t think Hunter was SELLING influence? What was he selling then? Why did all these foreign entities hire the drug addled son of the VP and pay him huge quantities of money? It wasn’t expertise in anything. I never said Hunter delivered influence only that he was selling it and Dad had to know.

Forum List

Back