CNN Legal Analyst Warns Possible Second Indictment ‘Bad News For Hunter’

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
17 Nov 2023 ~~ By Brianna Lyman

CNN’s senior legal analyst Elie Honig warned that a reported deeper investigation into Hunter Biden in California is “bad news” for the president’s son.
Special Counsel David Weiss is reportedly using a California grand jury to pursue more testimony and documents from possible witnesses in the Hunter Biden case, CNN reported. The outlet also reported that James Biden, the president’s brother, also received a subpoena recently.
Honig said the new revelations are “bad news for Hunter Biden any way you slice this.”
~Snip~
The probe reportedly centers on Hunter’s alleged failure to pay taxes, an issue that was originally going to be solved with the plea deal that fell through months ago. CNN reports the use of a grand jury suggests a possible slew of new charges for Hunter.

Commentary"
Hunter made his bed of criminality and grifting and now he has to sleep in it. The “bad news” started the moment he decided to begin his life of crime.
““bad news for Hunter Biden” is great news for law and order. We’ll see if any true justice prevails, though. He’s a protected class and I doubt he will be held to any account for his manifest crimes.
If they aren’t bringing him up on charges of aiding and abetting, conspiracy (with daddy), and treason, it’s all Kabuki.
Meanwhile, Special Counsel Robert Hur will not seek charges regarding the classified documents surrounding President Joe Biden. But don't worry, the DoJ Special Counsel Jack Smith will try to convict Trump for "stealing classified documents".
The political two tiered system of the DoJ reeks of corrupt political partisanship.
Hunter is merely am addled druggie white trash bagman for a protected family of white criminals that found themselves in unique privilege and opportunity to do what they do best.
Solicit bribes, assault little girls, and threaten any nose sniffing under their tent.
Indicting Hunter is a threat to corrupt Democrats as we know it.

17 Nov 2023 ~~ By Brianna Lyman

CNN’s senior legal analyst Elie Honig warned that a reported deeper investigation into Hunter Biden in California is “bad news” for the president’s son.
Special Counsel David Weiss is reportedly using a California grand jury to pursue more testimony and documents from possible witnesses in the Hunter Biden case, CNN reported. The outlet also reported that James Biden, the president’s brother, also received a subpoena recently.
Honig said the new revelations are “bad news for Hunter Biden any way you slice this.”
~Snip~
The probe reportedly centers on Hunter’s alleged failure to pay taxes, an issue that was originally going to be solved with the plea deal that fell through months ago. CNN reports the use of a grand jury suggests a possible slew of new charges for Hunter.

Commentary"
Hunter made his bed of criminality and grifting and now he has to sleep in it. The “bad news” started the moment he decided to begin his life of crime.
““bad news for Hunter Biden” is great news for law and order. We’ll see if any true justice prevails, though. He’s a protected class and I doubt he will be held to any account for his manifest crimes.
If they aren’t bringing him up on charges of aiding and abetting, conspiracy (with daddy), and treason, it’s all Kabuki.
Meanwhile, Special Counsel Robert Hur will not seek charges regarding the classified documents surrounding President Joe Biden. But don't worry, the DoJ Special Counsel Jack Smith will try to convict Trump for "stealing classified documents".
The political two tiered system of the DoJ reeks of corrupt political partisanship.
Hunter is merely am addled druggie white trash bagman for a protected family of white criminals that found themselves in unique privilege and opportunity to do what they do best.
Solicit bribes, assault little girls, and threaten any nose sniffing under their tent.
Indicting Hunter is a threat to corrupt Democrats as we know it.
Well that's it then, I'm definitely not voting for Hunter in 2024.

:auiqs.jpg:

And the icing is that you're citing CNN!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

You got em Now.
Post #2,342,567

Any Day Now.

No Seriously, Go Get Him.

How different you are when it's a demofascist, as opposed to one of Trumps kids.

You INCELS are pretty pathetic.

Who cares? I wasnt voting for Hunter Biden. You morons reference “the Biden’s’ knowing it has zero to do with Joe. lol. If you ever find something on him let me know cuz we aren’t cultists and would support jail time for real criminals.

You got em Now.
Post #2,342,567

Any Day Now.

No Seriously, Go Get Him.

How different you are when it's a demofascist, as opposed to one of Trumps kids.

You INCELS are pretty pathetic.
You didn't READ the part that read.....No Seriously, Go Get Him.

I'm for charging, investigating, and eventually indicting ALL criminals. You have evidence against Hunter, then Indict him.

Joe has the pardon typed up and ready to go
The problem is, he cant pardon himself because, he hasnt been charged with a crime, nor will he be as long as he is president. The thing that protects him from being indicted now, ensures that he cant pardon himself before he leaves office.

Joe is in deep shit.

The problem is, he cant pardon himself because, he hasnt been charged with a crime, nor will he be as long as he is president. The thing that protects him from being indicted now, ensures that he cant pardon himself before he leaves office.

Joe is in deep shit.
You can be pardoned without being charged.

Read a book.

Last edited:
Who cares? I wasnt voting for Hunter Biden. You morons reference “the Biden’s’ knowing it has zero to do with Joe. lol. If you ever find something on him let me know cuz we aren’t cultists and would support jail time for real criminals.
You WERE voting for the father of Hunter Biden and the bother of James. Knowing has EVERYTHING, (since we're just shooting our mouths off :) Look up the fakeo rage bullshit he said about guns..."I don't care who it is.,...."
Aaaah , now I seeeeee.... you just don't know anything about Biden

You WERE voting for the father of Hunter Biden and the bother of James. Knowing has EVERYTHING, (since we're just shooting our mouths off :) Look up the fakeo rage bullshit he said about guns..."I don't care who it is.,...."
Aaaah , now I seeeeee.... you just don't know anything about Biden
Show me Joe did anything wrong. I don’t have a dog in the hunt. I’ll vote for whoever is next for the democrats. There is nothing there.

You can be pardoned without being charged.

Read a book.
No, i dont believe that is true. It happens in tv shows like "24", but i dont think it works that way in real life. I believe you have to not only be charged, but also have to be convicted in order to get a pardon. Its at the very least "charged" with a crime, that much im pretty sure of.

No, i dont believe that is true. It happens in tv shows like "24", but i dont think it works that way in real life. I believe you have to not only be charged, but also have to be convicted in order to get a pardon. Its at the very least "charged" with a crime, that much im pretty sure of.
Nixon was pardoned.

Forum List

Back