CNN Legal Analyst Warns Possible Second Indictment ‘Bad News For Hunter’

I asked a question numerous posts ago which you completely ignored, so it appears you’re the one not interested in a discussion on the topic.

Let’s try it again!

If they were only buying influence, why did Hunter Biden make most of his money after Joe Biden left office?
I said that's what Hunter is selling. He's not selling expertise in anything as he doesn't have any. The only skill that Hunter has that anyone wants is his Dad's number on speed dial. That's not even a controversial take.

Shut the fuck up
Like I said, you believe anything you read on the internet. The NY Post distorts anything to keep morons like you compliant.

The committee you referenced was not even close to the final authority on US policy. The career diplomats in State, those with actual experience in country, had a very different option.

I said that's what Hunter is selling. He's not selling expertise in anything as he doesn't have any. The only skill that Hunter has that anyone wants is his Dad's number on speed dial. That's not even a controversial take.
It’s not controversial in right wing media where you can say things that you “feel” are true and not be questioned.

Are you telling me that people paid Hunter Biden millions to be able to talk with private citizen Joe Biden? How does that make sense?

Hunter admitted that in the interview he did on TV.

Like I said, you believe anything you read on the internet. The NY Post distorts anything to keep morons like you compliant.

The committee you referenced was not even close to the final authority on US policy. The career diplomats in State, those with actual experience in country, had a very different option.
Unlike you that believe known liars Ms Trump Russian collusion cultist

It’s not controversial in right wing media where you can say things that you “feel” are true and not be questioned.

Are you telling me that people paid Hunter Biden millions to be able to talk with private citizen Joe Biden? How does that make sense?
Yeah it's just a happy accident that Hunter always seems to get high paying jobs that have connections to the things his father is involved with in his role as a Government official.

Just a coincidence. I promise.

Yeah it's just a happy accident that Hunter always seems to get high paying jobs that have connections to the things his father is involved with in his role as a Government official.

Just a coincidence. I promise.
What government role did Joe Biden have in 2017?

You keep avoiding the question.

Nope. CEFC.
Hunter made almost 6 million dollars from China while daddy was VP and you only want to talk about the last payment he got right after Joe left office……. When you explain the 5.2 million from 13-16 we can then talk about the remainder. Fair?

Hunter made almost 6 million dollars from China while daddy was VP and you only want to talk about the last payment he got right after Joe left office……. When you explain the 5.2 million from 13-16 we can then talk about the remainder. Fair?
Who paid Hunter $6 million from China when Joe Biden was VP?

Who paid Hunter $6 million from China when Joe Biden was VP?
Seriously?

“Biden made $5.8 million, more than half his total earnings from 2013 to 2018, from two deals with Chinese business interests.”

You‘re in this thread running your mouth and dont even have an elementary grasp of the issue.

Biden won't do that, but that is definitely what your orange god would do.
Bullshit, Biden would pardon Hunter in a heartbeat, to think otherwise shows you either didn’t pay attention or just enjoy telling a lie. a father would do everything they could to help protect their children. And Joe is no stranger to corruption

Forum List

Back