Biden: Cause of Texas Synagogue Attack a MYSTERY!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We may never know the motive.

‘I don’t– we don’t have I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue, why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged, why he was using an anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli comments,’ Biden told reporters.”

‘I don’t– we don’t have I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue, why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged, why he was using an anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli comments,’ Biden told reporters.”
I'd go to FB jail if I pointed out the true motive.

So this administration can claim that "white supremacists" are the most dangerous thing facing this country, but they can't figure out why a jihadist took hostages in a Synagogue?

Unfuckingbelievable.

Biden is either too dumb or playing politics.

There have been presidents I didn't like. Shitstain obama made my skin crawl. But none I have hated as much as this Fuck. And his enablers.

Weird. I got that same skin crawling sensation too whenever I heard him speak.

This one and most of his cabinet are creepy as fuck too. They mostly Marxists and little Marxist wanna-be's.

Defund the FBI

So this administration can claim that "white supremacists" are the most dangerous thing facing this country, but they can't figure out why a jihadist took hostages in a Synagogue?

Unfuckingbelievable.
FJMycuPXMAAURty.jpg
R.9839674dc29a11d8634fa7748be92924.jpg

Just out of curiosity, I looked at the FBI's ten most wanted list. There were no "white supremers" on that list, mostly Meskins, and one Indian guy. The only two honkeys on the list were wanted for killing someone and robbing an armored car, respectively.

View attachment 589025
Note the absence of Blacks.

Forum List

Back