CNN exec caught on camera wishing for higher Covid death toll

Quit watching the scum after they caved in to latino racist vermin. I did get a good laugh at the vermin when they had to fire that latino racist Talking Head they hired after they fired Dobbs for being a giant dumbass. lol that was some funny stuff right there. Can't Remember the LA Raza Hero's name now, was it Rick Sanchez or something like that? He would say something simple-minded and silly then stare into the camera as if he has just said something Really Really profound!!!; Saturday Night Live should have hired the punk and told the idiot to just be himself.

How many anchors has CNN fired, anyway? It's like the Dumbass Paradise of news channels.

This says a lot about the satanic depravity of Big Left.

"""Project Veritas takes 20 hours of video and edits it down to 20 minutes of distortion."""
You know who said that, asswipe? Bill O'Reilly on Fox several years ago when this asswipe started creating his fake videos.

"""Project Veritas takes 20 hours of video and edits it down to 20 minutes of distortion."""
You know who said that, asswipe? Bill O'Reilly on Fox several years ago when this asswipe started creating his fake videos.

So he did not say the words that you see and hear him saying....

That's the ticket. Do not believe your lying eyes. Or ears. Just CNN.

Has the CNN fuckwit claimed he was misquoted?

Folks in technical positions sure in the heck aren't making decisions about content.

Once the dramatic narration started I had a quick laugh at the ominous voice and stopped watching. Up to that point the CNN tech guy had what I took as a legitimate beef about how "journalism" works these days. Well these days and back for a long-long time. After all, the term "yellow journalism" goes back to the 1890s.

Forum List

Back