CNN Anchor: ‘Our Rights Do Not Come From God’

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
I'm often asked why I cite the Moderator of this very Site who recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Asking further if I agree... At which time I inform them that of course I agree... given that God prohibits the possibility for someone to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis.

They then usually ask why I feel that Leftists can't or don't adhere to the American thesis and I point out that that is because they wouldn't be Leftist if they did.

But every now and again a jack-ass Liberal gets honest in public and provides a WONDERFUL example of what Anti-Americanism IS, what it looks like and how pitiful they are trying to sell it.

So here's another New York Leftist runs to misinform the Intellectually Less Fortunate, that they have no inalienable rights:

CNN Anchor Our Rights Do Not Come From God CNS News

(The video is embedded in that article I could not find an independent link to the video, so you can watch it there.)

You can get a fantastic discussion of it here, with the most relevant context included:

Mark Levin Chris Cuomo is WRONG Our rights do not come from man and HERE 8217 S WHY The Right Scoop -

In truth, absent God, Inalienable human rights cannot exist.

What would anyone expect from a brainwashed lefty who actually referred to the black terrorist in the Paris shooting as an 'African-American' because he's too brainwashed to say black, as though that's offensive. His colleague had to correct him and inform him that the black terrorist wasn't American.
What a lefty dope!

What would anyone expect from a brainwashed lefty who actually referred to the black terrorist in the Paris shooting as an 'African-American' because he's too brainwashed to say black, as though that's offensive. His colleague had to correct him and inform him that the black terrorist wasn't American.
What a lefty dope!
Is that true? He refers to all black humans as African American?
Wow. Talk about being truly brainwashed.
Its pathetic.

What a lefty dope!
Is that true? He refers to all black humans as African American?
Wow. Talk about being truly brainwashed.
Its pathetic.
If you spend any time around white lefties you'll notice that the word 'black' is avoided regardless of context or discussion and when it is used it's 'mouthed' or whispered like it's in parenthesis.

Asking further if I agree... At which time I inform them that of course I agree... given that God prohibits the possibility for someone to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis.

They then usually ask why I feel that Leftists can't or don't adhere to the American thesis and I point out that that is because they wouldn't be Leftist if they did.

But every now and again a jack-ass Liberal gets honest in public and provides a WONDERFUL example of what Anti-Americanism IS, what it looks like and how pitiful they are trying to sell it.

So here's another New York Leftist runs to misinform the Intellectually Less Fortunate, that they have no inalienable rights:

(The video is embedded in that article I could not find an independent link to the video, so you can watch it there.)

You can get a fantastic discussion of it here, with the most relevant context included:

Mark Levin Chris Cuomo is WRONG Our rights do not come from man and HERE 8217 S WHY The Right Scoop -

But which god?

But which god?
Your choice. As long as he doesn't infringe on others's god-given rights.

The court has to frame the legislation on what is deemed god-given so the answer is 'both'. And if you're guilty you should pray extra.
If a human has to frame the "right", it is not God-given. A Supreme Being shouldn't require an imperfect one to speak for Him. It's the reason the Bible raises more questions than it answers.

I watched the video. Cuomo repeated over and over, "Our laws do not come from God", not "our rights do not come from God."

Later, during the heat of the argument, he clearly intends to say it again, but slips and says, "Our rights do not come from God."

That's not what he meant. It is obvious from the context he meant "our laws".

If your rights are violated, do you just pray or go to court? There should be no need for courts, if the OP is correct.

See how far left propaganda does not contribute to a thread!

Many "rights" are invented, just ask the far left who invents "rights" to politically enslave others, you know the party you support without question or hesitation..

But which god?

The far left god!

Jefferson used the word "creator" not god, and the constitution and BOR are silent on the issue. It's pretty well settled that the Founders believe people were BORN with some personal rights that govt should not be able to unreasonably infringe, so they created a govt to allow people to exercise those rights.

The court has to frame the legislation on what is deemed god-given so the answer is 'both'. And if you're guilty you should pray extra.
If a human has to frame the "right", it is not God-given. A Supreme Being shouldn't require an imperfect one to speak for Him. It's the reason the Bible raises more questions than it answers.

Actually it goes to show that the far left do not understand the bible, but then again they have also shown they do not understand the Constitution either!

I watched the video. Cuomo repeated over and over, "Our laws do not come from God", not "our rights do not come from God."

Later, during the heat of the argument, he clearly intends to say it again, but slips and says, "Our rights do not come from God."

That's not what he meant. It is obvious from the context he meant "our laws".

Laws were written by man and enforced by man. If that is politically correct to say these day..

They don't come from God. They come from us. The only right that God grants is life. If he's in the mood.
Judge Moore is correct about the Declaration of Independence being organic law, and that our rights are endowed by our Creator.

Cuomo is correct that you cannot deny those rights to anyone without a rational basis.

Judge Moore is allowing his brand of religion to be conflated with the Creator in organic law.

Forum List

Back