CNN Anchor: ‘Our Rights Do Not Come From God’

If your rights are violated, do you just pray or go to court? There should be no need for courts, if the OP is correct.
What???!! now thats really reaching,we do live withing a real world with real people
That's why I say, if not for government "rights" would be nothing but wishful thinking. "God-given" doesn't mean much, if there's nothing to back them up.

They don't come from God. They come from us. The only right that God grants is life. If he's in the mood.
The term creator is used essentially as a figurative. Lefty freedom-stiflers and otherwise fascists want to apply it to a specific ideological entity so they have leverage to bitch and deny rights.
What does what you posted have to do with what I posted?

If your rights are violated, do you just pray or go to court? There should be no need for courts, if the OP is correct.
What???!! now thats really reaching,we do live withing a real world with real people
That's why I say, if not for government "rights" would be nothing but wishful thinking. "God-given" doesn't mean much, if there's nothing to back them up.

Yet personal responsibility comes in play at some point and that is something the far left is against!

They don't come from God. They come from us. The only right that God grants is life. If he's in the mood.
The term creator is used essentially as a figurative. Lefty freedom-stiflers and otherwise fascists want to apply it to a specific ideological entity so they have leverage to bitch and deny rights.
Judge Moore is the one attempting to assign the Creator in organic law to his particular brand of religion.

If not for government, some god-given rights would actually be allowed. Like merely existing without a health care plan.

See how the far left drones do not really contribute to a thread, then when they get mocked they can not understand why.

Everything. You assigned a specific realm beyond natural rights to the concept of 'god'.

See how the far left drones do not really contribute to a thread, then when they get mocked they can not understand why.
I wasn't necessarily mocking him as much as I was making a direct point. Sometimes that's a little tough to handle.

If you're rights are violated, you deal with the individual(s) violating those rights. Which may or may not involve a court, there is no need for a court, a court is civil a means to provide the recalcitrant violator with some hope of survival.

Looks like we have another individual who lacks the means to discern the distinction between rights and governance.

Yet personal responsibility comes in play at some point and that is something the far left is against!
The right's conception of "personal responsibility" amount to them being "for the other guy". Other than that, your comment is a non-sequitur. If rights are God-given, why isn't He enforcing them?

Forum List

Back