CNN: 5 reasons you should not deliberately catch Omicron to 'get it over with'

Are these the same experts that said the vaccination would stop the spread? The same ones that said cloth mask wearing was the way to stop the spread? The same ones that said "just a few weeks to flatten the curve"?

Just wondering. I don't think anyone will have a choice in the matter, everyone will eventually get it. The thing is, it's not something we should worry too much about since it has a 99.999% survival rate (as long as you know the proper treatment routine).

Don't mess with mother nature. she's being trying to kill us since forever. that's reason number 1...spoiler!

WOW. Who writes such bullshit articles? Oh yeah--- CNN!

ITMT, who the hell has "deliberately" caught Covid? Does anyone know such a person?

"That's it honey, just slam my hand in that car door! Just get it over with!" :smoke:

Man, you sure find some funny stuff! :laughing0301:
I remember the night I was over at my folks house, my mom was watching CNN, I saw this. . . I rolled my eyes, and vowed I would NEVER believe another thing from that channel, either from what they air, or from their website again.

This? Is just a blatant lie. . .

Did Snopes or Polifact or any of the other "fact-checkers" hop on that?

NOPE.

Why should anyone take that propaganda source seriously? HONESTLY.

:rolleyes:

This? Is just a blatant lie. . .

B-But, Mr. B! It isn't a lie, it is true! Everything the Left knows they DO learn from CNN! :smoke:

FNN-2.jpg

At the end of the day, anything 'da gub'mit' and all their cronies have offered has proven to not be effective as they told the public

Folks claim the 'science is evolving' , which is BS, they never understood the science to begin with

Now we face what is the exact same scenario we have for every other virus that's spread through humanity

Do not allow the incompetent tools in charge to tell you anything is different, anything can change, or they've some magic bullet

~S~

Forum List

Back