Clyburn: Trump won’t leave quietly. We might need the military to step in.

If Trump loses he will leave. Yes Clyburn is an idiot doing harm to the country by pushing things like this but the right did it about Obama also.
Agreed. All the more reason why the moron Clyburn ought to shut up about this ridiculous divisive hypothetical and deal in reality since he was undoubtedly one of the people defending Obama on this.
All the more reason you should shut up, as you drool on yourself in bliss when Trump does the same.

Is that true, or did you see it on CNN?
Yes it is true. A retarded ferret can watch the video on youtube. But somehow Dave the Whining Retard knows nothing about it, never saw the video, but formed strong opinions on it anyway.
Ooooh, ain't you a little bitch when your cultism is pointed out.

Yeah, so why did the Democrats running Portland allow rioters to do whatever they want?

Yes it is true. A retarded ferret can watch the video on youtube. But somehow Dave the Whining Retard knows nothing about it, never saw the video, but formed strong opinions on it anyway.

Yeah, so why did the Democrats running Portland allow rioters to do whatever they want?
pffft

like there's a time he's NOT a little bitch.

Whining...changing the subject upon realization that he said something very stupid and is not going to slither out of it...

Yep, it's a davey post.

pffft

like there's a time he's NOT a little bitch.
Haha, I'm leaving a wake of whiny little bitches

Democrats don't like to use the American military on anyone but American citizens.
Welcome back from your 3 year coma! In what normal people call "reality", it's the mentally ill president who does that.
Awww, that's cute. You're pretending Marxist revolutionaries are Americans.
Yes, those people standing and holding signs are more American than your dumbass will ever be. Look at how you talk... Like a retarded person who got his vocabulary from truck stop bumper sickers. You are the people we were putting in the ground in world war 2.
You weren't doing shit, boy. Don't take credit for someone else's accomplishments. Only people who have no accomplishments of their own have to do that.

Meanwhile, you're on record as supporting Communist revolutionaries. You know -- the people you didn't fight against in the Cold War.

Maybe you ought to un-ass the couch and join the Revolution, Comrade. Or would that require a level of courage you lack?
Oh, i will take credit as an american. People like me are crucial, so that our country is not defined by unintellectual, uneducated, angry authoritarian twats like you.

By the way, i am still laughing about your retarded post, as we just witnessed our mentally ill president use the military against american citizens. You, of course, cheered this...but trump has turned your brain to mush, so you can't string together coherent thoughts and memories.
You are the one whose brain has turned to mush if you believe that the people who were rioting were peaceful. The feds were only trying to restore law and order.

You are the one whose brain has turned to mush if you believe that the people who were rioting were peaceful.
The people trump assaulted with military police to get his photo op were not rioting. Can ANY of you people follow simple English sentences?
They were rioting. Open your eyes to see the videos.

You are the one whose brain has turned to mush if you believe that the people who were rioting were peaceful.
The people trump assaulted with military police to get his photo op were not rioting. Can ANY of you people follow simple English sentences?
They were rioting. Open your eyes to see the videos.
No they weren't, that's a shameless lie. Look at what Trump has done to your brain.

Never in my life have i seen an american president use military forces against american citizens. Until now.

And the Trump cult cheered this like their own kid just hit a homerun.

Now they are saying, "Only democrats would use our military against american citizens."

That is the disease that is Trumpism, in a nutshell, tied off with a pretty little bow. Right there.

Never in my life have i seen an american president use military forces against american citizens. Until now.

Now they are saying, "Only democrats would use our military against american citizens."

That is the disease that is Trumpism, in a nutshell, tied off with a pretty little bow. Right there.
Your "Peaceful protesters" would have burned down the
Federal Courthouse. That is not peaceful.

I wasn't talking about them. And the only reason you equate the protesters to the rioters is because Trump has turned your brain to tapioca. or because you are a terrified racist. Or both.

I wasn't talking about them. And the only reason you equate the protesters to the rioters is because Trump has turned your brain to tapioca. or because you are a terrified racist. Or both.
You have been watching too much "Mainstream media", who are in the tank for Dems and deliberately do not show the rioting. I 100% support the right to peacefully protest. I knew that the goto charge of racism would eventually be expressed.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

Whining...changing the subject upon realization that he said something very stupid and is not going to slither out of it...

Yep, it's a davey post.
And there you go, refusing to answer the question. Like a little bitch.

Why did the Democrats running Portland allow rioters to do whatever they want?

You have been watching too much "Mainstream media", who are in the tank for Dems and deliberately do not show the rioting.
Well that's wrong. I have seen videos of the rioting on mainstream media. And that's just a little change of lanes to avoid my point anyway. You equate all protestors and rioters. For exactly the reason i said.

It's funny the way you say shit and expect people to believe it just because you say it.

How's that working out for you?

And there you go, refusing to answer the question
Like you did for, what, 20 pages in the mary trump book thread? That was hilarious. You really threw a grade a tantrum that time. See davey? You are incoherent. You are like an insect reacting to stimulus.

Which of her claims do you find hard to believe, and why? I will take my answer in the other thread.

Did you not read the OP? Clyburn wants to use the military against American citizens.

I know, he's a Democrat, so you automatically believe what he says is good and righteous and holy, but you're a moron.

Forum List

Back