Clyburn: Trump won’t leave quietly. We might need the military to step in.

Clyburn wants to use the military against American citizens.
Oops, no. Just one. And no he doesn't "want" that to happen. You sound like a child. And you cheered trump doing it to hundreds of them. So, overall, you really are being an incoherent, dishonest scumbag.

And there you go, refusing to answer the question
Like you did for, what, 20 pages in the mary trump book thread? That was hilarious. You really threw a grade a tantrum that time. See davey? You are incoherent. You are like an insect reacting to stimulus.

Which of her claims do you find hard to believe, and why? I will take my answer in the other thread.
You'll take what I give you.

All of them. Because they're bullshit. You know how I can tell? Because you believe them.

You got an answer. That you won't accept it is your problem, not mine.

Oops, no. Just one. And no he doesn't "want" that to happen. You sound like a child. And you cheered trump doing it to hundreds of them. So, overall, you really are being an incoherent, dishonest scumbag.
Is that what the Chinese Communists told you to say, Comrade?

Is that true, or did you see it on CNN?
Yes it is true. A retarded ferret can watch the video on youtube. But somehow Dave the Whining Retard knows nothing about it, never saw the video, but formed strong opinions on it anyway.
Ooooh, ain't you a little bitch when your cultism is pointed out.

Yeah, so why did the Democrats running Portland allow rioters to do whatever they want?
pffft

like there's a time he's NOT a little bitch.
Haha, I'm leaving a wake of whiny little bitches
drop turd just now?

When you are done weeping, post for us the excerpt from the article where he states he wants to use the military against american citizens. Just so we can laugh at you and at FOX.

When you are done weeping, post for us the excerpt from the article where he states he wants to use the military against american citizens. Just so we can laugh at you and at FOX.
Do you not believe Trump is an American citizen? Are you that desperate to believe Clyburn isn't an idiot?

Meanwhile, Democrats have indeed applauded the use of military force against American citizens.

And look at this DoD Directive enacted under Obama:

k. Federal military commanders are provided EMERGENCY AUTHORITY under this Directive. Federal military forces shall not be used to quell civil disturbances unless specifically authorized by the President in accordance with applicable law (e.g., chapter 13 of Reference (d)) or permitted under emergency authority, as described below. In these circumstances, those Federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the President is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances because:

(1) Such activities are necessary to prevent significant loss of life or wanton destruction of property and are necessary to restore governmental function and public order; or,

(2) When duly constituted Federal, State, or local authorities are unable or decline to provide adequate protection for Federal property or Federal governmental functions. Federal action, including the use of Federal military forces, is authorized when necessary to protect the Federal property or functions.​
Oh, look -- Obama made legal what Trump did in Portland.

Unsurprisingly, you're wrong on every point you've made.

Do you not believe Trump is an American citizen? Are you that desperate to believe Clyburn isn't an idiot?

Meanwhile, Democrats have indeed applauded the use of military force against American citizens.

k. Federal military commanders are provided EMERGENCY AUTHORITY under this Directive. Federal military forces shall not be used to quell civil disturbances unless specifically authorized by the President in accordance with applicable law (e.g., chapter 13 of Reference (d)) or permitted under emergency authority, as described below. In these circumstances, those Federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the President is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances because:​
(1) Such activities are necessary to prevent significant loss of life or wanton destruction of property and are necessary to restore governmental function and public order; or,​
(2) When duly constituted Federal, State, or local authorities are unable or decline to provide adequate protection for Federal property or Federal governmental functions. Federal action, including the use of Federal military forces, is authorized when necessary to protect the Federal property or functions.​

Uh..hey genius...when i said "against one"(american citizen), i was talking about trump. Goddamn this is like talking to a patch of mold. Damn you are dense.

Anyhoo...where in the article does it show Clyburn saying he wants to use the military against american citizens? I mean, maybe one, but it doesn't even appear to quote him saying that.

But you're going to show us where.

Destroying public and private property, assault, and looting are not in the Constititution.
Neato! But the protestors were doing none of that when trump assaulted them with military police.

Dave, you mental speck, you are not going to whine your way our of the fucking stupid thing you said.
Military Police? You really don't have a clue...do you, Fort? First of all it wasn't the military that Trump sent to Portland...secondly they had been rioting in Portland for a month and a half BEFORE he sent Federal agents there to protect Federal property!

My take on Trump will be that he'll gladly return to life as a private citizen if the voters decide that's what's needed. He's been busting his ass for almost four years now without even taking a salary for his efforts. He's attacked non stop by the main stream media. His family is attacked as well.

He'll get to kick back and watch with amusement as the Democrats try to fix our economy with a President who's completely senile and Congressional "leaders" that want to do things like defund the Police, tax increases and imposing the Green New Deal! Imagine how much fun Donald will have telling people "I told you this would happen!" when the economy craters.

It will indeed be difficult to fix the 30 trillion dollar debt Trump will leave us with.
Flunked Civics...didn't you, PKnopp? Congress controls the purse strings of the US government...not the President! It's Congress that spends that money...not the President!

Right and the debt under Obama wasn't his. LOL Yes this is the Trump debt. That is how it works.
The debt under Obama was the fault of the Congress just as the debt under Bush was the fault of the Congress and the debt incurred under every OTHER President is the fault of the Congress! THAT is how it works!

Nope. A president signs off on all debt and he is the president.
A President can either sign off on what Congress sends him...or he can veto it which then means we have no budget until Congress comes up with something else! No President has ever had the power to simply implement what HE wants despite Congress' wishes!

Right, he veto's it and makes Congress do a do over. He did not do that. He signed off on it. He owns it as president.
What makes you think Congress is going to change what they did the first time? If a President had line item veto power then YES you could and should hold them responsible for any deficits but until that comes to pass...then it will always be Congress that spends the money!

You know you are just making excuses for a president that has failed in an incredible manner. By November he will have amassed somewhere near 10 trillion in new debt. Republicans condemned Obama (rightfully so) for creating that in eight years.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article244764442.html
So answer me this, PK...how would you on the left have treated Trump if he HADN'T signed off on the massive aid package for Covid 19? Did he really have a choice? Now that Republicans are trying to pass a smaller relief package...who is it that's demanding another HUGE one? You on the left are pointing fingers at Trump for excessive spending? Don't make me laugh!

It's not about me. It's not about how others would act. It's about living up to your principles and promises. If you believe something is right you do it despite what others may say.

You are arguing that Trump did an about face because he didn't want the "left" to get mad at him. Is that what you voted for?
I'm simply pointing out that for Democrats like yourself ........

I'm not a Democrat. You said that to avoid my point.
You had a point? Not really, PK...you had a talking point that doesn't hold up to even a casual examination of the facts!

Then answer my question. You elected Trump to cower in fear of the left condemning him for doing what he promised to do?
Who's cowering in fear? I'm pointing out how hypocritical it is for you to accuse Trump of increasing the deficit when you know damn well that if he HADN'T spent that money to help Americans get through this that you on the left would have been calling for him to be tarred and feathered!

My take on Trump will be that he'll gladly return to life as a private citizen if the voters decide that's what's needed. He's been busting his ass for almost four years now without even taking a salary for his efforts. He's attacked non stop by the main stream media. His family is attacked as well.

He'll get to kick back and watch with amusement as the Democrats try to fix our economy with a President who's completely senile and Congressional "leaders" that want to do things like defund the Police, tax increases and imposing the Green New Deal! Imagine how much fun Donald will have telling people "I told you this would happen!" when the economy craters.

It will indeed be difficult to fix the 30 trillion dollar debt Trump will leave us with.
Flunked Civics...didn't you, PKnopp? Congress controls the purse strings of the US government...not the President! It's Congress that spends that money...not the President!

Right and the debt under Obama wasn't his. LOL Yes this is the Trump debt. That is how it works.
The debt under Obama was the fault of the Congress just as the debt under Bush was the fault of the Congress and the debt incurred under every OTHER President is the fault of the Congress! THAT is how it works!

A President can either sign off on what Congress sends him...or he can veto it which then means we have no budget until Congress comes up with something else! No President has ever had the power to simply implement what HE wants despite Congress' wishes!

Right, he veto's it and makes Congress do a do over. He did not do that. He signed off on it. He owns it as president.
What makes you think Congress is going to change what they did the first time? If a President had line item veto power then YES you could and should hold them responsible for any deficits but until that comes to pass...then it will always be Congress that spends the money!

You know you are just making excuses for a president that has failed in an incredible manner. By November he will have amassed somewhere near 10 trillion in new debt. Republicans condemned Obama (rightfully so) for creating that in eight years.

So answer me this, PK...how would you on the left have treated Trump if he HADN'T signed off on the massive aid package for Covid 19? Did he really have a choice? Now that Republicans are trying to pass a smaller relief package...who is it that's demanding another HUGE one? You on the left are pointing fingers at Trump for excessive spending? Don't make me laugh!

It's not about me. It's not about how others would act. It's about living up to your principles and promises. If you believe something is right you do it despite what others may say.

You are arguing that Trump did an about face because he didn't want the "left" to get mad at him. Is that what you voted for?

You had a point? Not really, PK...you had a talking point that doesn't hold up to even a casual examination of the facts!

Then answer my question. You elected Trump to cower in fear of the left condemning him for doing what he promised to do?
Who's cowering in fear? I'm pointing out how hypocritical it is for you to accuse Trump of increasing the deficit when you know damn well that if he HADN'T spent that money to help Americans get through this that you on the left would have been calling for him to be tarred and feathered!
The blame can be dropped directly at the feet of the democrat party.

If Trump loses he will leave. Yes Clyburn is an idiot doing harm to the country by pushing things like this but the right did it about Obama also.
Name a Republican Congressman that claimed Obama wouldn't leave office, of quote a similarly stupid quote by one.

Always with the "find an exact example". Can one argue it's worse out of a Congressman? Sure, and you will note I said he was an idiot but if it's wrong, it's wrong no matter who does it.
Stop dodging and give your supporting evidence or retract your lie.

k. Federal military commanders are provided EMERGENCY AUTHORITY under this Directive. Federal military forces shall not be used to quell civil disturbances unless specifically authorized by the President in accordance with applicable law (e.g., chapter 13 of Reference (d)) or permitted under emergency authority, as described below. In these circumstances, those Federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the President is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances because:​
(1) Such activities are necessary to prevent significant loss of life or wanton destruction of property and are necessary to restore governmental function and public order; or,​

Uh..hey genius...when i said "against one"(american citizen), i was talking about trump. Goddamn this is like talking to a patch of mold. Damn you are dense.

Anyhoo...where in the article does it show Clyburn saying he wants to use the military against american citizens? I mean, maybe one, but it doesn't even appear to quote him saying that.

But you're going to show us where.
I already have. Your unwillingness to acknowledge it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And way to ignore my other links! More facts too uncomfortable for you to acknowledge.

The military? What kind of an idiot would say something that stupid?! Okay let’s suppose Trump lost and refused to the leave White House, a highly unlikely and frankly stupid hypothetical, would we really need the military to intervene???! Clyburn needs to get back to race baiting and STFU presidential politics

Several folks from tRumps orbit have claimed he won't leave even if he loses.

Joe Biden is prepared.

Joe said it too. What an idiot!
Many people are saying it. Some from tRump's team.

I like that list of names. Oh wait, there wasn't one.

This is a particularly bizarre accusation from the left. First off again you just completely made it up. And again, it doesn't even make sense. To humor your self delusion, say he didn't leave the White House. So? WTF difference would it make? He wouldn't be President
no one needs to get leftists triggered with the lie Trump will not leave the white house if he loses But someone is trying really hard to keep the swarm active

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You have been watching too much "Mainstream media", who are in the tank for Dems and deliberately do not show the rioting.
Well that's wrong. I have seen videos of the rioting on mainstream media. And that's just a little change of lanes to avoid my point anyway. You equate all protestors and rioters. For exactly the reason i said.

The Democrat's problem is that they have allowed themselves to be infiltrated by ANTIFA and radical BLM along with plain street thugs. If it walks like a duck...

... Do you not believe Trump is an American citizen? ...

If I think about now ... How much money costs a cosmetic surgeon, who amputates a duck's bill?

... Okay. ... Wrong idea. Trump lacks the natural elegance of a duck.

Last edited:

He isn't the only coward.

Forum List

Back