Clyburn: Trump won’t leave quietly. We might need the military to step in.

Like I did the other times? You don't need my assistance to throw a hissy fit. You will manage all on your own. Go waste someone else's time.

Yeah, like all the other times you had nothing and when challenged, you tucked tail and ran!

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

I am thinking one or more of the following:

1) tax fraud
2) loan fraud
3) campaign finance violation
4) money laundering

Show us where!

In Russia!

Even the far-left Democrats have thrown over the Russian Collusion scam. Where have you been? Watching CNN and MSNBC?
. Don't worry...everyone on the planet not in the trump cult sees that trump is putin's lap dog.

Like I did the other times? You don't need my assistance to throw a hissy fit. You will manage all on your own. Go waste someone else's time.

Yeah, like all the other times you had nothing and when challenged, you tucked tail and ran!

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg
Sure, freak. I will pass your hissy fit to the prosecutors in NY. I am sure they will start second guessing themselves.....heh heh

The military? What kind of an idiot would say something that stupid?! Okay let’s suppose Trump lost and refused to the leave White House, a highly unlikely and frankly stupid hypothetical, would we really need the military to intervene???! Clyburn needs to get back to race baiting and STFU presidential politics

Damn these RACIST Dinosaurs need to die off .....

John Lewis .... who is next ......

Democrats don't like to use the American military on anyone but American citizens.
Welcome back from your 3 year coma! In what normal people call "reality", it's the mentally ill president who does that.
Awww, that's cute. You're pretending Marxist revolutionaries are Americans.
Yes, those people standing and holding signs are more American than your dumbass will ever be. Look at how you talk... Like a retarded person who got his vocabulary from truck stop bumper sickers. You are the people we were putting in the ground in world war 2.

Democrats don't like to use the American military on anyone but American citizens.
Welcome back from your 3 year coma! In what normal people call "reality", it's the mentally ill president who does that.
Yes, those people standing and holding signs are more American than your dumbass will ever be. Look at how you talk... Like a retarded person who got his vocabulary from truck stop bumper sickers. You are the people we were putting in the ground in world war 2.
You weren't doing shit, boy. Don't take credit for someone else's accomplishments. Only people who have no accomplishments of their own have to do that.

Meanwhile, you're on record as supporting Communist revolutionaries. You know -- the people you didn't fight against in the Cold War.

Maybe you ought to un-ass the couch and join the Revolution, Comrade. Or would that require a level of courage you lack?

The military? What kind of an idiot would say something that stupid?! Okay let’s suppose Trump lost and refused to the leave White House, a highly unlikely and frankly stupid hypothetical, would we really need the military to intervene???! Clyburn needs to get back to race baiting and STFU presidential politics

Most of the Military remembers when their votes were thrown out of the 2000 Election by Democrats, when Kerry and Obama accused the Military of terrorism. What Military is going to back you, Clyburn?

Clyburn is a master (race) baiter.

You weren't doing shit, boy. Don't take credit for someone else's accomplishments. Only people who have no accomplishments of their own have to do that.

Meanwhile, you're on record as supporting Communist revolutionaries. You know -- the people you didn't fight against in the Cold War.

Maybe you ought to un-ass the couch and join the Revolution, Comrade. Or would that require a level of courage you lack?
Oh, i will take credit as an american. People like me are crucial, so that our country is not defined by unintellectual, uneducated, angry authoritarian twats like you.

By the way, i am still laughing about your retarded post, as we just witnessed our mentally ill president use the military against american citizens. You, of course, cheered this...but trump has turned your brain to mush, so you can't string together coherent thoughts and memories.

If Trump loses he will leave. Yes Clyburn is an idiot doing harm to the country by pushing things like this but the right did it about Obama also.

Jesus, pknopp, I didn't think you were so naive. Guess I was mistaken.

And yet you are unable to express where you disagree with me.

For starters, you throw out a false equivalency like the it's similar to what happened in 2016, like there was even the slightest chance that Pres. Obama would not leave office like he entered it, with grace and class. Do you think Trump is going to go out of office like a one term President who lost a close election in times past? Do you think that someone so paranoid and delusional, who is already working hard to delegitimize mail in ballots, is going to accept the results of this election?

I ask, are you this naive? It would appear so. And that is unfortunate, because I expect so much more from you, knowing your posting history. You're so much smarter than these Trump meatheads.
The transition of power was a disgrace. Progs were disgraceful. They inverted the leaving of office argument to Trump. If Trump loses I hope he uses everyday after the election to call out anyone who has dissed him way past the point of any taste.

Everyone in SC knows Clyburn has only kept his job by buying people off. As long as his money is good he has votes...but things changes.

Clyburn is willing to be the Democrats' organ grinder monkey...but black have finally begun to see the light, to see the racist criminal party for who they are...especially after yet ANOTHER demeaning racist insult from Joe Biden.

Many blacks don't want to dance to the Democrats' organ grinder music anymore like Clyburn.

If Trump loses he will leave. Yes Clyburn is an idiot doing harm to the country by pushing things like this but the right did it about Obama also.

Jesus, pknopp, I didn't think you were so naive. Guess I was mistaken.

And yet you are unable to express where you disagree with me.

For starters, you throw out a false equivalency like the it's similar to what happened in 2016, like there was even the slightest chance that Pres. Obama would not leave office like he entered it, with grace and class. Do you think Trump is going to go out of office like a one term President who lost a close election in times past? Do you think that someone so paranoid and delusional, who is already working hard to delegitimize mail in ballots, is going to accept the results of this election?

I ask, are you this naive? It would appear so. And that is unfortunate, because I expect so much more from you, knowing your posting history. You're so much smarter than these Trump meatheads.
The transition of power was a disgrace. Progs were disgraceful. They inverted the leaving of office argument to Trump. If Trump loses I hope he uses everyday after the election to call out anyone who has dissed him way past the point of any taste.

That's because you're a classless moron, just like the guy you worship.

My take on Trump will be that he'll gladly return to life as a private citizen if the voters decide that's what's needed. He's been busting his ass for almost four years now without even taking a salary for his efforts. He's attacked non stop by the main stream media. His family is attacked as well.

He'll get to kick back and watch with amusement as the Democrats try to fix our economy with a President who's completely senile and Congressional "leaders" that want to do things like defund the Police, tax increases and imposing the Green New Deal! Imagine how much fun Donald will have telling people "I told you this would happen!" when the economy craters.

It will indeed be difficult to fix the 30 trillion dollar debt Trump will leave us with.
Flunked Civics...didn't you, PKnopp? Congress controls the purse strings of the US government...not the President! It's Congress that spends that money...not the President!

Right and the debt under Obama wasn't his. LOL Yes this is the Trump debt. That is how it works.
The debt under Obama was the fault of the Congress just as the debt under Bush was the fault of the Congress and the debt incurred under every OTHER President is the fault of the Congress! THAT is how it works!

Nope. A president signs off on all debt and he is the president.
A President can either sign off on what Congress sends him...or he can veto it which then means we have no budget until Congress comes up with something else! No President has ever had the power to simply implement what HE wants despite Congress' wishes!

Right, he veto's it and makes Congress do a do over. He did not do that. He signed off on it. He owns it as president.
What makes you think Congress is going to change what they did the first time? If a President had line item veto power then YES you could and should hold them responsible for any deficits but until that comes to pass...then it will always be Congress that spends the money!

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

Who knew too how low you would stoop. Sad.

These people are NOT American patriots. They are ANTIFA, BLM radicals, and just plain thugs enjoying the violence. Do not confuse them with protestors demonstrating peacefully.

Portland has now had SEVENTY nights of Demonstrations and Riots.

Day%2070%20%202-M.jpg

Booze-X2.jpg

Chicago%20destroys%20markets%20in%20minority%20areas-M.jpg

george-soros-antifa-black-lives-matter-kill-cop-george-floyd-riots-oakland-minneapolis-domestic-terrorists-2-L.jpg

George%20Floyd-X2.jpg

My take on Trump will be that he'll gladly return to life as a private citizen if the voters decide that's what's needed. He's been busting his ass for almost four years now without even taking a salary for his efforts. He's attacked non stop by the main stream media. His family is attacked as well.

He'll get to kick back and watch with amusement as the Democrats try to fix our economy with a President who's completely senile and Congressional "leaders" that want to do things like defund the Police, tax increases and imposing the Green New Deal! Imagine how much fun Donald will have telling people "I told you this would happen!" when the economy craters.

It will indeed be difficult to fix the 30 trillion dollar debt Trump will leave us with.
Flunked Civics...didn't you, PKnopp? Congress controls the purse strings of the US government...not the President! It's Congress that spends that money...not the President!

Right and the debt under Obama wasn't his. LOL Yes this is the Trump debt. That is how it works.
The debt under Obama was the fault of the Congress just as the debt under Bush was the fault of the Congress and the debt incurred under every OTHER President is the fault of the Congress! THAT is how it works!

A President can either sign off on what Congress sends him...or he can veto it which then means we have no budget until Congress comes up with something else! No President has ever had the power to simply implement what HE wants despite Congress' wishes!

Right, he veto's it and makes Congress do a do over. He did not do that. He signed off on it. He owns it as president.
What makes you think Congress is going to change what they did the first time? If a President had line item veto power then YES you could and should hold them responsible for any deficits but until that comes to pass...then it will always be Congress that spends the money!

You know you are just making excuses for a president that has failed in an incredible manner. By November he will have amassed somewhere near 10 trillion in new debt. Republicans condemned Obama (rightfully so) for creating that in eight years.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article244764442.html

Clyburn's wish happened in Russia...

You know you are just making excuses for a president that has failed in an incredible manner. By November he will have amassed somewhere near 10 trillion in new debt. Republicans condemned Obama (rightfully so) for creating that in eight years.

So answer me this, PK...how would you on the left have treated Trump if he HADN'T signed off on the massive aid package for Covid 19? Did he really have a choice? Now that Republicans are trying to pass a smaller relief package...who is it that's demanding another HUGE one? You on the left are pointing fingers at Trump for excessive spending? Don't make me laugh!

So answer me this, PK...how would you on the left have treated Trump if he HADN'T signed off on the massive aid package for Covid 19? Did he really have a choice? Now that Republicans are trying to pass a smaller relief package...who is it that's demanding another HUGE one? You on the left are pointing fingers at Trump for excessive spending? Don't make me laugh!

It's not about me. It's not about how others would act. It's about living up to your principles and promises. If you believe something is right you do it despite what others may say.

You are arguing that Trump did an about face because he didn't want the "left" to get mad at him. Is that what you voted for?

It's not about me. It's not about how others would act. It's about living up to your principles and promises. If you believe something is right you do it despite what others may say.

You are arguing that Trump did an about face because he didn't want the "left" to get mad at him. Is that what you voted for?
I'm simply pointing out that for Democrats like yourself to fault Trump for spending money when you know damn well you would have ROASTED him if he hadn't...is one more example of your blatant hypocrisy!

Forum List

Back