Clyburn: Trump won’t leave quietly. We might need the military to step in.

The military? What kind of an idiot would say something that stupid?! Okay let’s suppose Trump lost and refused to the leave White House, a highly unlikely and frankly stupid hypothetical, would we really need the military to intervene???! Clyburn needs to get back to race baiting and STFU presidential politics

The paranoids on the left are quite often equally bothersome as the paranoids on the right. He will leave. Quite likely, wanting to hold his head up, he may show more presidential style on the way out than the whole time he was in office. The crap he is going to pull in November and December though, will be amazing, probably even to trump supporters. It won't be like Tennessee, swearing in Biden early to prevent further illegal acts of trump before schedule inauguration day.

Your ignorance of the Constitution is amazing, there will be no early swearing in. This is nothing but a conspiracy theory launched by a commie talking points memo and dutifully spread by the commie MSM and select commie politicians. Then ignorant fools like you just eat it up.

If Trump loses he will leave. Yes Clyburn is an idiot doing harm to the country by pushing things like this but the right did it about Obama also.
link?

You want a link to something that will happen in the future?
Wow. You even wrote it yourself, and you're already lost.

"...the right did it about Obama also."

What did I say that was wrong?
I want a link where Republican stated obama would not leave the white house as are democrats now accusing Trump?

The military? What kind of an idiot would say something that stupid?! Okay let’s suppose Trump lost and refused to the leave White House, a highly unlikely and frankly stupid hypothetical, would we really need the military to intervene???! Clyburn needs to get back to race baiting and STFU presidential politics

Fucking hilarious coming from one of the clowns who still hasn't accepted the results of the 2016 election.

The Democrat's problem is that they have allowed themselves to be infiltrated by ANTIFA and radical BLM along with plain street thugs.
"Allowed"

Just like you "allowed " neonazis into your rallies, right?

Get that stupid shit out of here.

You have been watching too much "Mainstream media", who are in the tank for Dems and deliberately do not show the rioting.
Well that's wrong. I have seen videos of the rioting on mainstream media. And that's just a little change of lanes to avoid my point anyway. You equate all protestors and rioters. For exactly the reason i said.

The Democrat's problem is that they have allowed themselves to be infiltrated by ANTIFA and radical BLM along with plain street thugs. If it walks like a duck...
Correction, they have not "allowed" it, they have encouraged and welcomed it.

If Trump loses he will leave. Yes Clyburn is an idiot doing harm to the country by pushing things like this but the right did it about Obama also.
link?

I want a link where Republican stated obama would not leave the white house as are democrats now accusing Trump?

I didn't say that. I don't reply to replies that change what I said and expect me to reply to it.

It's been said by the opposition about every president at least going back to Clinton.

~~~~~~
Unless you understand the PMS/DSA Democrat Leftist. This is their answer. They will stop Trump in their TDS to stop illegal immigration or quell their insurrection by use of federal officers but would be quick to bring in the military into play once they gain they power they believe is theirs.

link?

I didn't say that. I don't reply to replies that change what I said and expect me to reply to it.
Yes you said it
Here is exactly what you said
Now where your supporting link liar

link?

Yes you said it

And you understand that isn't what you said?

link?

Yes you said it

Dumbass here's what I said once again I am repeating exactly what you said
I want a link where Republicans stated obama would not leave the white house as are democrats now accusing Trump?

Military won't do anything to Trump.

link?

Yes you said it

Dumbass here's what I said once again I am repeating exactly what you said
I want a link where Republicans stated obama would not leave the white house as are democrats now accusing Trump?

Cool.

It is silly. Trump would have no problem leaving. Trump, like everyone else, can see the train wreck that we can almost describe the necessary details. The Democrat Party will be what the liberals think is going to happen to the Republican Party

The military, and intelligence, will probably refuse Biden's competency.

Forum List

Back