Cloud mystery solved: Global temperatures to rise at least 4C by 2100

Precisely what data do you believe was covered up? These articles identify NONE.

You HAVE the draft report. If the suppression is the result of these comments, then the suppressed data must have been present in the draft. So what data were suppressed?

And just so there's no question. I believe your signature comment ought to be grounds for deporting you - letting you find someplace else to live; someplace with the restrictions on expression and political plurality that you seem to favor. I put my life on the line to protect the right of Americans to be liberals or conservatives or anything in between. If you think that's wrong, you need to move along.

Last edited:
Precisely what data do you believe was covered up? These article identify NONE.

You HAVE the draft report. If the suppression is the result of these comments, then the suppressed data must be present in the draft. So what data was suppressed?

And just so there's no question. I believe your signature comment ought to be grounds for deporting you.

Still waiting. It's not for me to do a damn thing but you the defender of the cover up.
Fucking liberals have fucked this country up so bad your ass needs to be gone.
You will get the black flag.

Last edited:
I see your lackings are multiple.

You made the accusation. It's your job to provide the evidence. If you can't, it means you were wrong.

But do tell us what you think about liberals. It's educational. It's informative. It's revealing.

I see your lackings are multiple.

You made the accusation. It's your job to provide the evidence. If you can't, it means you were wrong.

But do tell us what you think about liberals. It's educational. It's informative. It's revealing.

I posted what was reported you made the accusation they were wrong shut the fuck up or disprove them

I didn't say they were wrong. I said they identified NO suppressed data and they don't.

Still waiting for you to identify the data that were suppressed - as you claimed.

Keep trying and keep lying come on son make your case their isn't a cover up.
You're the one that said there is no cover-up prove, other wise shut the fuck up BITCH.

Last edited:
Ol' Rabble is a dumb fuck that doesn't realize that newspaper articles are worthless in a scientific debate. And his claim that all the world's scientists are taking directions from some nebulous 'them' is laughable. Sure, scientists from every nation are political system are just going to knuckle under to some ass that orders them to shut up? Like hell. Herding cats is easier than forcing scientists to toe some administrative line. Look what happened when Bush tried to shut Dr. James Hansen up.

Every other climate prediction has been wrong so why should this one be believed?

And you are either a liar or a fool that has never researched the information you flap yap about. See Dr. Hansen's paper on CO2 in 1981. Made some very accurate predictions, predictions the denialists have been running from for 30 years.

Ol' Rabble is a dumb fuck that doesn't realize that newspaper articles are worthless in a scientific debate. And his claim that all the world's scientists are taking directions from some nebulous 'them' is laughable. Sure, scientists from every nation are political system are just going to knuckle under to some ass that orders them to shut up? Like hell. Herding cats is easier than forcing scientists to toe some administrative line. Look what happened when Bush tried to shut Dr. James Hansen up.
prove it dumb ass or fuck off.

Every other climate prediction has been wrong so why should this one be believed?

And you are either a liar or a fool that has never researched the information you flap yap about. See Dr. Hansen's paper on CO2 in 1981. Made some very accurate predictions, predictions the denialists have been running from for 30 years.

Sure.

whatever you say.

For years the estimate has been 2 degrees C by 2100 now it's doubled.

Bullshit. More scare tactics.

BTW I don't deny that the earth is warming slightly and I don't deny that people have something to do with it.

I just don't believe the catastrophic biblical disaster predictions that you people love so much.

Climate "computer models" have proven as accurate as predicting hurricane tracks!!!

Three takeaways from this story.

•This period of no-warming has now been as long as the previous period of warming. In other words, the stall in warming is getting long enough now to be statistically significant.
•The Met Office revealed its biases by how it unveiled this fact. Previously, when their data suggested the climate was warming, they heralded that fact loudly with bold predictions of catastrophes to come. But when their data suggested their predictions were wrong and the climate wasn’t warming, they released the data with as little fanfare as possible.
•Finally, and most important, this data demonstrates clearly that all the computer models used by climate scientists to predict the future climate are patently wrong. They don’t understand what is happening, even if some of them refuse to admit it.

The models are wrong | Behind The Black

Use of computer models is perhaps the greatest of all the hoax's perpetuated by the AGW crowd.

Also......board members need to recognize that people like "Matthew" on here have a very strong bias, thus, reject any new information ( click on link above) that does not support the established AGW narrative. People like "Matthew" believe ANYTHING that is presented by the committed AGW crowd. If the Gulf Of Mexico froze over during the next year, guys like "Mathew" would not even blink......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back