CDZ Clooney power

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Not just George. Elton and Ellen are all over this.

Brunei has just passed draconian laws which specify death by stoning fpr gays and adulterers.

Its a dreadful stone age reaction to something that isnt a problem. Apparently it has been offered up by the Sultan to appease conservative elements in his country.

Boycott Brunei begins after country introduced stoning for gay sex | Metro News

Anyway the reason I bring this up is that it has just been featured on the BBC news . I suspect that the reason for that is the publicity given to this by Mr Clooney and his friends. I have never known Brunei to be mentioned ever on the main news. I dont even know where it is. But now I know that it is a backward oppressive place that the west should quarantine until they repeal these laws.

Celebs get a battering sometimes but they can use their fame for good.

They’re sick, twisted culture that’s for sure.

They should have been eliminated after 9/11.

Last edited:
I have never known Brunei to be mentioned ever on the main news. I dont even know where it is.

With just over 2000 square miles and just over 400,000 inhabitants, it's no wonder. And who really could keep track of all the territories them Britons had once amassed, eh?

Whatever... it shouldn't surprise that a monarchy makes political decisions ranging from the odious to the egregious, but I hear they have oil, so ... as things stand, they can get away with murder.

Brunei has just passed draconian laws which specify death by stoning fpr gays and adulterers.

Its a dreadful stone age reaction to something that isnt a problem. Apparently it has been offered up by the Sultan to appease conservative elements in his country.

Anyway the reason I bring this up is that it has just been featured on the BBC news . I suspect that the reason for that is the publicity given to this by Mr Clooney and his friends. I have never known Brunei to be mentioned ever on the main news. I dont even know where it is. But now I know that it is a backward oppressive place that the west should quarantine until they repeal these laws.

And the OP uses "Loony Power"...….

Damn tainty, I thought you were educated. Here's the deal though, Brunei OWNS hotels and businesses all over the world. I bet, if you looked hard enough, you can find something in your own town that they own. I agree they are pond scum, but they get away with it because people, like you, are blind to their idiocy. And when you are finally smacked upside the head with it you are always, ALWAYS, shocked. Shocked i tell ya!

Wake up dude, there's a whole world out there for you to learn about.

Celebs should stay OUT of politics and only the low IQ crowd listen to what they say in political happenings. Why would anyone of Independent Thought Process want to be told what politics and/or social issues to support from the Hollyweird crowd?

From MY Independent Thought Process is this, I do NOT agree with the LGBTQ Agenda OR the LGBTQ Alternative Lifestyle but they should not be executed, also adulterers should not be stoned death.

This Tommy though unfortunately IS what PURE Islam dictates DIRECT from their Prophet Muhammed, this type of thing is not bizarro in many Islamic nations, they also have Sharia Law and this IS part of Sharia Law. You and others on the Left have posted multiple comments in support of Islam and/or accepting Islam and so logically you SHOULD then be respecting that Brunei as an Islamic nation has the RIGHT to execute LGBTQ and stone to death adulterers. This as Sharia Law is a fundamental and important part of Islam.

Celebs should stay OUT of politics and only the low IQ crowd listen to what they say in political happenings. Why would anyone of Independent Thought Process want to be told what politics and/or social issues to support from the Hollyweird crowd?

From MY Independent Thought Process is this, I do NOT agree with the LGBTQ Agenda OR the LGBTQ Alternative Lifestyle but they should not be executed, also adulterers should not be stoned death.

This Tommy though unfortunately IS what PURE Islam dictates DIRECT from their Prophet Muhammed, this type of thing is not bizarro in many Islamic nations, they also have Sharia Law and this IS part of Sharia Law. You and others on the Left have posted multiple comments in support of Islam and/or accepting Islam and so logically you SHOULD then be respecting that Brunei as an Islamic nation has the RIGHT to execute LGBTQ and stone to death adulterers. This as Sharia Law is a fundamental and important part of Islam.
And dont forget that the Mayor of London is a ….wait for it......Muslim....It is just too funny.....

And dont forget that the Mayor of London is a ….wait for it......Muslim....It is just too funny.....

Yes also probably if he was in Brunei then Mayor Khan would support the execution of LGBTQ and the stoning to death of adulterers, probably a majority of Islamics would who are in Western nations including in America, it is ONLY because they are IN Western nations that they are silent and/or say they do NOT support Sharia Law this because if they just said yes we support Sharia Law because to NOT support Sharia Law equates us with The Infidels then there would be MASS OUTRAGE from Westerners. Given the OPPORTUNITY the Islamics in Western nations would FORCE Sharia Law on Western nations, this is why we have to be alert and watch them 24/7, they cannot be trusted they are NOT Western in their MIND, they could dress in Western clothing but in their MIND it IS still the 7th Century as dictated by The Qu'ran.

Damn tainty, I thought you were educated. Here's the deal though, Brunei OWNS hotels and businesses all over the world. I bet, if you looked hard enough, you can find something in your own town that they own. I agree they are pond scum, but they get away with it because people, like you, are blind to their idiocy. And when you are finally smacked upside the head with it you are always, ALWAYS, shocked. Shocked i tell ya!

Which reinforces my appreciation of Mr Clooney. We wont be deafened by the chorus of disapproval from our elected representatives.

Yes also probably if he was in Brunei then Mayor Khan would support the execution of LGBTQ and the stoning to death of adulterers, probably a majority of Islamics would who are in Western nations including in America, it is ONLY because they are IN Western nations that they are silent and/or say they do NOT support Sharia Law this because if they just said yes we support Sharia Law because to NOT support Sharia Law equates us with The Infidels then there would be MASS OUTRAGE from Westerners. Given the OPPORTUNITY the Islamics in Western nations would FORCE Sharia Law on Western nations, this is why we have to be alert and watch them 24/7, they cannot be trusted they are NOT Western in their MIND, they could dress in Western clothing but in their MIND it IS still the 7th Century as dictated by The Qu'ran.
One of the British Soldiers was murdered by beheading in London, haven't heard a thing about the perps who did it since then.

Two Men Convicted Of British Soldier Beheading
Rigby, 25, who had served in Afghanistan, was returning to his barracks in south-east London after a recruitment event at the Tower of London when he was struck by a car from behind. As he lay in the road, injured and defenseless, his body was mutilated by Adebolajo and his accomplice Michael Adebowale who used knives and a meat cleaver to all but sever his neck.
“Blood is on the hands of David Cameron and Barack Obama because of what they’ve done in Muslim countries, they have radicalized an entire generation. People are very happy to point the finger at me and other groups who expose the British government and its foreign policy.

Islam-liberals.jpg

Which reinforces my appreciation of Mr Clooney. We wont be deafened by the chorus of disapproval from our elected representatives.

They do the same thing to LGBTQ and adulterers in Saudi Arabia, so why no MEGA Bedwetting from Clooney and Elton John etc about that? The House of Saud also own many things in London for example and also New York etc and no MEGA Bedwetting from the Hollyweird crowd.

Islam sucks
Islam sucks

Cool leap bruh. So you blame Christianism for slavery too right?

Thread topic is not Christianity it is Islam, ogo this is the CDZ do not deflect from the OP Topic. Also Modern Slavery EXIST and majority of Modern Slavery in Islamic nations this including African nations that are Islamic, we do NOT have Modern Slavery in Western nations with Christians as Slave Owner.

Islam sucks
Islam sucks

Thread topic is not Christianity it is Islam, ogo this is the CDZ do not deflect from the OP Topic.

Thread topic is NOT Islam. It's a knuckledraggian law in Brunei. You wanna talk deflection, talk to the poster who just deflected it. Don't bother, I already beat you to it.

Islam sucks
Islam sucks

Thread topic is not Christianity it is Islam, ogo this is the CDZ do not deflect from the OP Topic.

Thread topic is NOT Islam. It's a knuckledraggian law in Brunei. You wanna talk deflection, talk to the poster who just deflected it. Don't bother, I already beat you to it.

Thread topic IS Islam, the law in Brunei is part of Sharia Law, Sharia Law IS Islamic.

Islam sucks
Islam sucks

Thread topic IS Islam, the law in Brunei is part of Sharia Law, Sharia Law IS Islamic.

Then slavery is Christianic.

Same thing.

One of the British Soldiers was murdered by beheading in London, haven't heard a thing about the perps who did it since then.

Rigby, 25, who had served in Afghanistan, was returning to his barracks in south-east London after a recruitment event at the Tower of London when he was struck by a car from behind. As he lay in the road, injured and defenseless, his body was mutilated by Adebolajo and his accomplice Michael Adebowale who used knives and a meat cleaver to all but sever his neck.
“Blood is on the hands of David Cameron and Barack Obama because of what they’ve done in Muslim countries, they have radicalized an entire generation. People are very happy to point the finger at me and other groups who expose the British government and its foreign policy.

View attachment 253882
They are in jail. They dont have a blog you know.

View attachment 253882
They are in jail. They dont have a blog you know.
Converting those in jail to Islam huh? Yeah, it is happening in the US also, but kept very quiet here. You know radicalizing from within...

Islam sucks
Islam sucks

Then slavery is Christianic.

Same thing.

No slavery is NOT part of Modern Christianity, there is Modern Slavery in Islamic nations and that is okay to them this would NOT be okay in Western nations.

Forum List

Back