Clones, Cyborgs, and Artificial Intelligence

Just imagine if Elon Musk from south Africa was a clone too and China owned him. He has all the space and military contacts for the USA how convenient for China. His mothers Canadian is the story his dad's a pedo billionaire engineer and his brother lives in Austin vertical gardening.

some of these holly wood kids and abducted kids were probably cloned in the 1990s. The hybrids are hitting their 30s now. Government clones are always going to be 20 yrs advanced from what we know. So those hybrids were probably from the 1970s. They experimented in the 1960s and success in the 1970s.

Michelle420 by chance do you have part one of this .it amazes me the brainwashed sheep in America there are thst think teagan was such a great president if they. Knew how he was a pedophile involved in child trafficking with bush and the Franklin scandal,if only they knew.

they have both been deleted. however great news her it is part one. great stuff in this link.

Last edited:
the franklin scandal exposed the corruption of Reagan and Bush yplus Reagan was the president who appointed fauchi a high position of power to the white house and everybody calls him the greatest president of the 20th century. :cuckoo: beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

child-sex-rings-geo-bush.jpg

they have both been deleted. however great news her it is part one. great stuff in this link.

This is a great find, also there are records of this and Larry King went to prison for it.

the franklin scandal exposed the corruption of Reagan and Bush yplus Reagan was the president who appointed fauchi a high position of power to the white house and everybody calls him the greatest president of the 20th century. :cuckoo: beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

child-sex-rings-geo-bush.jpg
Both sides politically are corrupt this civil war is spiritual between the wicked world and God's children.

God or governement can't serve two masters.

Forum List

Back