Clinton just didn't lie about the reasons to inavade IRaq

I didn't ever vote for Bill Clinton and I won't vote for Bill Clinton this presidential election either! :laugh: I certainly won't be voting for Hillary either.
Slick Willie bombed Iraq and how many Americans got killed because of it? How many billions/trillion of tax payer dollars were wasted? So, the guy looked at his intelligence and decided to use sanctions and bomb Iraq instead of invading Iraq.
Where as his W using cherry-picked intelligence, invaded Iraq costing 4,000 troops lives and the lives of another 10,000 of thousands who came back with physical and mental health issues (PTSD). Plus there's the trillions of dollars as a result of the war and the care of those who came back wound physically and mentally that will continue to need therapy into the future. The American Tax payer will be paying for that for decades.
See the difference?

I didn't ever vote for Bill Clinton and I won't vote for Bill Clinton this presidential election either! :laugh: I certainly won't be voting for Hillary either.
Slick Willie bombed Iraq and how many Americans got killed because of it? How many billions/trillion of tax payer dollars were wasted? So, the guy looked at his intelligence and decided to use sanctions and bomb Iraq instead of invading Iraq.
Where as his W using cherry-picked intelligence, invaded Iraq costing 4,000 troops lives and the lives of another 10,000 of thousands who came back with physical and mental health issues (PTSD). Plus there's the trillions of dollars as a result of the war and the care of those who came back wound physically and mentally that will continue to need therapy into the future. The American Tax payer will be paying for that for decades.
See the difference?
So you wish saddam was in power torturing and murdering Iraqi people?

Yes or no.

If you are even capable of that. I know it is so easy for you to opine about how bad the war turned out. Yeah forgetting how the policy changed after the paradigm shifted on how to deal with terror sponsored nations that were enemies of this nation post 911. Yeah, of course it was so easy for you libs. You are all truthers after all. For those of us that are not truthers, we saw what 19 men with out a gun could do.

No longer was it prudent to be a reactive, considering the mass devastation that could happen. Most of you have no idea how devastating a biological attack could be to this country. You really have no clue.

Just sit there and keep crying for saddam being dead. It is so pathetic how deranged you left wing double talking losers are.

I will be waiting for you to tell whether or not you wish saddam was still around.

Watch everyone. Behold the liberal double talk.

Forum List

Back