Clinton Asked MAID to Print Classified E-Mails For Years

Did Colin Powell really say that? Maybe a link - I'd love to hear it!

Basically yes, it was in a hacked email that was published. Powell is pissed, he said it was a big advantage for him to use his private email account for non classified communications and Hillary has forever ruined that for future SOS's by being a fucktard and setting up her own unsecure server and not using the government email for classified stuff. He then said out of frustration that as long as he's known her this is what she does, she screws up everything she touches, she's a moron basically.
Can't say as I blame him for saying it!

84dc4f55e8d3dd2b07f0ececea2af4d50b3c60877482288f8339b208f0dd2e3e.jpg
.... and they be white.

Still the FBI couldn't find anything illegal in anything she did though, correct? Man! Matha Stewart must have really screwed up.

You know what? Shit like this does not give me a warm and fuzzy. The housekeepers name is Marina Santos. Probably a very nice housekeeper.

But can you imagine waking up this morning and you are David Cameron or Francois Hollande going a housekeeper was printing out copies of my correspondence with Clinton?

:lmao:

Hillary Clinton instructed housekeeper to print out emails at Washington home | Daily Mail Online

She's a 'made maid' now. Her next task will be to nailgun Doug Band who has accused Chelsea of using Clinton foundation money to pay for her wedding.

Forum List

Back