What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clinton amnesty tax: $15,000 per household, $1.2 trillion

Freewill

Platinum Member
Reaction score
When people came into the country legally did they receive what these people are receiving for coming in illegally? I don't think so.

Seems to me it you want WW3 and you country flooded with those Hillary displaced with her Libya and Syria exploit then vote Hillary. I am tired of it and I suggest a different course.

Clinton amnesty tax: $15,000 per household, $1.2 trillion

Amnesty for illegal immigrants like a program proposed by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton would require an immediate tax hike of $1.2 trillion, a $15,000 hit on every household in America, according to a new analysis of immigration reform.

The authoritative National Academy of Sciences said the cost to give some 11 million illegals citizenship rights would be staggering, though it suggested long-term benefits.

OP
Freewill

Freewill

Platinum Member
Reaction score
what if the household only makes $14,999.00?

15 grand is chump change in regards to what we all owe.

The average American household has total debt of more than $90,000, which includes households that live debt free. The average household with debt owes more than $130,000. This debt burden is costing the average household more than $6,600 in interest per year -- about 9% of the average income.May 8, 2016

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
what if the household only makes $14,999.00?

15 grand is chump change in regards to what we all owe.

The average American household has total debt of more than $90,000, which includes households that live debt free. The average household with debt owes more than $130,000. This debt burden is costing the average household more than $6,600 in interest per year -- about 9% of the average income.May 8, 2016
i will be able to sell my condo, wipe out a little debt, and start over soon,,,,but this all depends on who wins tuesday! either way, i have to move !!!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List