Clinton amnesty tax: $15,000 per household, $1.2 trillion

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
When people came into the country legally did they receive what these people are receiving for coming in illegally? I don't think so.

Seems to me it you want WW3 and you country flooded with those Hillary displaced with her Libya and Syria exploit then vote Hillary. I am tired of it and I suggest a different course.

Clinton amnesty tax: $15,000 per household, $1.2 trillion

Amnesty for illegal immigrants like a program proposed by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton would require an immediate tax hike of $1.2 trillion, a $15,000 hit on every household in America, according to a new analysis of immigration reform.

The authoritative National Academy of Sciences said the cost to give some 11 million illegals citizenship rights would be staggering, though it suggested long-term benefits.

what if the household only makes $14,999.00?

15 grand is chump change in regards to what we all owe.

The average American household has total debt of more than $90,000, which includes households that live debt free. The average household with debt owes more than $130,000. This debt burden is costing the average household more than $6,600 in interest per year -- about 9% of the average income.May 8, 2016

what if the household only makes $14,999.00?

15 grand is chump change in regards to what we all owe.

The average American household has total debt of more than $90,000, which includes households that live debt free. The average household with debt owes more than $130,000. This debt burden is costing the average household more than $6,600 in interest per year -- about 9% of the average income.May 8, 2016
i will be able to sell my condo, wipe out a little debt, and start over soon,,,,but this all depends on who wins tuesday! either way, i have to move !!!

Forum List

Back