Clint Eastwood Rips ‘Pussy Generation,’ Says He’ll Vote For Donald Trump

“Everybody’s getting tired of political correctness.”

Clint Eastwood is calling out the “pussy generation” for being too politically correct, and says anyone offended by Donald Trump’s history of racist remarks should “just fucking get over it.”

In an interview with Esquire magazine, the Academy Award winner said Trump was “onto something” because “he’s just saying what’s on his mind.”

“And sometimes it’s not so good,” Eastwood said. “And sometimes it’s … I mean, I can understand where he’s coming from, but I don’t always agree with it.”

Eastwood explained:

“You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just fucking get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”​

Eastwood also spoke out against political correctness:

“(S)ecretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’”​

Eastwood said he planned to vote for Trump, but called it a “tough one” and didn’t endorse the Republican presidential candidate.

As for that now-famous 2012 Republican National Convention speech where Eastwood lectured an empty chair as if it were President Barack Obama, the actor/filmmaker explained that after a series of speeches praising then-nominee Mitt Romney, he felt he had to do something different:

“And so I’m listening to an old Neil Diamond thing and he’s going, “And no one heard at all / Not even the chair.” And I’m thinking, That’s Obama. He doesn’t go to work. He doesn’t go down to Congress and make a deal. What the hell’s he doing sitting in the White House?”​

Read the full interview, which includes comments from son Scott Eastwood, at Esquire.com.

Clint Eastwood Rips 'Pussy Generation,' Says He'll Vote For Donald Trump

Politically correct? No, Clint, you ignorant asshole - it's called politically civil. I like your movies, but in the future I will watch them with great disdain for you as a human being. Damn, what a disappointment you are.
So there goes your personal integrity out the window.
What did you sell it for? A fucking bottle?
You'll keep watching his movies but with "disdain". What are you a fucking idiot?
There are movies I will NEVER watch if they have Hollywood LIBs in them shooting thousands of rounds during the movie and glorifying gun violence then leave the studio and cashing their multi million dollars cheques then the next day calling for all guns in the US to be banned.
Fucking hypocrites!

Can anyone define "pussy generation"? What is the opposite of "pussy generation"? World wars? No diplomacy? Everyone packing a gun? No laws? No regulations? No civility? Trying to relive the western fantasies of Wayne and Eastwood?

Are we not a nation of laws? Are we not a civilized nation? Have we not sufficiently evolved?

iskull.gif

Human Origins Chart
It means you're a pussy.

Actually it means you don't have an intelligent answer.

In fairness, Tonto, you are a pussy. Clint could have been talking about you

I knew the nation was screwed and filled with pajama boys when I first saw a man in skinny jeans and his face buried in his I phone like a schoolgirl....

Sounds generational, you must be old...or just out of date.

No; just a has been of a bygone era that isn’t coming back.

Yep.

And just to clarify my point. Nothing wrong with being old, happens to most of us, if we are lucky. It's being so set in your ways that you have no idea how to relate to other generations.

And just to clarify my point. Nothing wrong with being old, happens to most of us, if we are lucky. It's being so set in your ways that you have no idea how to relate to other generations
You are as set in your ways as anyone and I'm not old I'm a classic...:coffee:

“Everybody’s getting tired of political correctness.”

Clint Eastwood is calling out the “pussy generation” for being too politically correct, and says anyone offended by Donald Trump’s history of racist remarks should “just fucking get over it.”

In an interview with Esquire magazine, the Academy Award winner said Trump was “onto something” because “he’s just saying what’s on his mind.”

“And sometimes it’s not so good,” Eastwood said. “And sometimes it’s … I mean, I can understand where he’s coming from, but I don’t always agree with it.”

Eastwood explained:

“You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just fucking get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”​

Eastwood also spoke out against political correctness:

“(S)ecretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’”​

Eastwood said he planned to vote for Trump, but called it a “tough one” and didn’t endorse the Republican presidential candidate.

As for that now-famous 2012 Republican National Convention speech where Eastwood lectured an empty chair as if it were President Barack Obama, the actor/filmmaker explained that after a series of speeches praising then-nominee Mitt Romney, he felt he had to do something different:

“And so I’m listening to an old Neil Diamond thing and he’s going, “And no one heard at all / Not even the chair.” And I’m thinking, That’s Obama. He doesn’t go to work. He doesn’t go down to Congress and make a deal. What the hell’s he doing sitting in the White House?”​

Read the full interview, which includes comments from son Scott Eastwood, at Esquire.com.

Clint Eastwood Rips 'Pussy Generation,' Says He'll Vote For Donald Trump

Politically correct? No, Clint, you ignorant asshole - it's called politically civil. I like your movies, but in the future I will watch them with great disdain for you as a human being. Damn, what a disappointment you are.
Very good interview. Eastwood is right.

And just to clarify my point. Nothing wrong with being old, happens to most of us, if we are lucky. It's being so set in your ways that you have no idea how to relate to other generations
You are as set in your ways as anyone and I'm not old I'm a classic...:coffee:

How am I set in my ways? You're the one complaining about people using phones or the clothes they wear. You seem to have a problem with anyone who doesn't live or act like you do.

Forum List

Back