Climate Change Over the Millennia

A decade or two?
We can build fission reactors now. To save the planet.
Why do you hate the planet?
I hate your planet. The one of pollution, dictators and corrupt admins. And no, we can’t have enough fission reactors. They are way too expensive or more would be on line now.

A decade or two?
We can build fission reactors now. To save the planet.
Why do you hate the planet?
Ha ha. Sure. look at Ukraine. The entire group of eastern countries are held hostage by the threat of any country bombing or not guarding their huge fission reactors. You guys are insane. The contamination can spread over all the surrounding countries if a missile goes off target or terrorists take control or Putin decides to be more of an idiot.

I hate your planet. The one of pollution, dictators and corrupt admins. And no, we can’t have enough fission reactors. They are way too expensive or more would be on line now.

I want clean nat gas, reliable nuclear and dead commies.

No room for you.

And no, we can’t have enough fission reactors. They are way too expensive or more would be on line now.

You're more concerned about expense than saving the planet?

Dirty capitalist pig!!!

Ha ha. Sure. look at Ukraine. The entire group of eastern countries are held hostage by the threat of any country bombing or not guarding their huge fission reactors. You guys are insane. The contamination can spread over all the surrounding countries if a missile goes off target or terrorists take control or Putin decides to be more of an idiot.

You're right, fusion reactors will be immune to bombing attacks. DURR

Illinois has the most nuclear plants. I'll be happy if they added more.
On your street, sure. I personally believe it should be a decision made by the states. If they want fission reactors, sure. But all the waste must be stored in state and protected by in funds. No,problem. Keep your radioactive shit in your own back yard.

On your street, sure. I personally believe it should be a decision made by the states. If they want fission reactors, sure. But all the waste must be stored in state and protected by in funds. No,problem. Keep your radioactive shit in your own back yard.

Sure, build some on my street.
All the waste is already stored in state.

Forum List

Back