Cleveland Police Killed 12-Year-Old Black Boy in Less than 2 Seconds

I really wonder how many here have watched the police video. It shows the cops driving right up to the kid and shooting as they get out of the squad car. That's the explanation for killing this kid within 2 seconds of arriving.

would wonder why these cops didn't pull their squad car up within 30-40 feet of the kid, stand behind their respective open doors, and ask the kid who he was and what he was doing.

Perhaps they would have had time to see he was less than 5 feet tall and heard from his voice that he was a little boy, instead of " ....20 years old" as the murdering cop stated to his dispatcher after he shot him. As it stood, the kid never had a chance to say anything.

Because he gave up his chance by going for his waistband

-Geaux

Geaux fuck yourself, liar. You don't want to watch the video, fine.

I've seen it.

-Geaux

I really wonder how many here have watched the police video. It shows the cops driving right up to the kid and shooting as they get out of the squad car. That's the explanation for killing this kid within 2 seconds of arriving.

would wonder why these cops didn't pull their squad car up within 30-40 feet of the kid, stand behind their respective open doors, and ask the kid who he was and what he was doing.

Perhaps they would have had time to see he was less than 5 feet tall and heard from his voice that he was a little boy, instead of " ....20 years old" as the murdering cop stated to his dispatcher after he shot him. As it stood, the kid never had a chance to say anything.

-Geaux

I've seen it.

-Geaux

Then you know the squad car pulls up in front of him and you can't see what the kid is doing, liar. The cops didn't even state that he went for his waistband. You are pure human filth.

-Geaux

I've seen it.

-Geaux

Anything, anything other than suggest that parents teach kids how to behave in public.

-Geaux

I've seen it.

-Geaux

Then you know the squad car pulls up in front of him and you can't see what the kid is doing, liar. The cops didn't even state that he went for his waistband. You are pure human filth.

Um, this is like shooting ducks

From CNN

(CNN) -- A law enforcement officer's quick decision is once again being put under a microscope.

On Monday, Cleveland police said officers fatally shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice as the youth reached for an air pistol in his waist. Chief Calvin Williams said the air pistol was "indistinguishable from a real firearm." An orange tip indicating the gun was not a real firearm had been removed, police said.

Cleveland police Air gun looked like real firearm - CNN.com

-Geaux

I've seen it.

-Geaux

From CNN

(CNN) -- A law enforcement officer's quick decision is once again being put under a microscope.

On Monday, Cleveland police said officers fatally shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice as the youth reached for an air pistol in his waist. Chief Calvin Williams said the air pistol was "indistinguishable from a real firearm." An orange tip indicating the gun was not a real firearm had been removed, police said.

And the cop who shot Tamir Rice said he was "20 years old", too.
The Ferguson police said that Darren Wilson suffered an"oribtal eyesocket blow out".
Cops lie to protect themselves and each other all the time, numbnuts.

If the rookie who shot this kid had known the city park CCTV was videotaping his every move, I suspect he would have done things differently. Cops are just plain fucking stupid. Cameras have been everywhere for years now. Duh-Duh-Darren Wilson was just lucky.

And after Ferguson you'd think a few cops would be a bit more conservative in their judgment. Shows the gene pool drawn for recruiting and training them is sort of like yours, somewhere above ground but still below the bottom feeders.

-Geaux

I've seen it.

-Geaux

From CNN

And the cop who shot Tamir Rice said he was "20 years old", too.
The Ferguson police said that Darren Wilson suffered an"oribtal eyesocket blow out".
Cops lie to protect themselves and each other all the time, numbnuts.

If the rookie who shot this kid had known the city park CCTV was videotaping his every move, I suspect he would have done things differently. Cops are just plain fucking stupid. Cameras have been everywhere for years now. Duh-Duh-Darren Wilson was just lucky.

And after Ferguson you'd think a few cops would be a bit more conservative in their judgment. Shows the gene pool drawn for recruiting and training them is sort of like yours, somewhere above ground but still below the bottom feeders.

So, you were incorrect as predicted in that LEO never said he was going for his waistband. So now you want to try a different approach, and again, predictable. They should find this kids parents, providing visitation is approved, then beat them accordingly for not teaching their kid/s right from wrong.

-Geaux

As with the other cases, I'll wait and see what the evidence shows.

Any time a police officer uses deadly force, there needs to be an investigation and every witness and angle looked at.

Don't need a trial, just an investigation.

There is ALWAYS an investigation when a LEO is involved in a shooting. ALWAYS

While we Pisces get away with everything!!!!

; - )

Where are you at that Pisces get away with everything?

Yeah, it's just black people causing all these problems.

"Loehman, 26, shot Rice between 1.5 and 2 seconds after pulling up in a patrol car, according to Deputy Chief Ed Tomba. The vehicle was driven by veteran Cleveland police officer Frank Garmback, 46."""

Video in fatal shooting of Cleveland boy, 12, released by police
Cleveland police say officer Timothy Loehman fatally shot Tamir Rice 12 within seconds of pulling up in patrol car - CBS News
Here's the air soft pistol used you tell me in a split second from a distance could you tell if this was an air soft gun or not?
azqFbCH.png

The cop that shot the kid said the kid was 20 years old, too. I can't believe you idiots are trying to rationalize this.
I'm not trying to rationalize defend of criticize the shooting. I wasn't there you have as much information on the shooting as anyone else not connected with the police department. I'm going with my experience and training as a former police officer. But you said the shooting happen in less than two seconds. It didn't the air soft pistol looks like the real thing from a distance and with just a couple of seconds to react.

Where did you get your police training? The Darren Wilson School for Dumb Cops? Watch the video. I just posted it. Yes, the cops just drove up and shot him in less than 2 seconds. No questions asked.

Yes, the cops just drove up and shot him in less than 2 seconds. No questions asked.

They told him to put his hands up, he went for the gun.
Sometimes stupid hurts, sometimes it's fatal.

Yeah, it's just black people causing all these problems.

"Loehman, 26, shot Rice between 1.5 and 2 seconds after pulling up in a patrol car, according to Deputy Chief Ed Tomba. The vehicle was driven by veteran Cleveland police officer Frank Garmback, 46."""

Video in fatal shooting of Cleveland boy, 12, released by police
Cleveland police say officer Timothy Loehman fatally shot Tamir Rice 12 within seconds of pulling up in patrol car - CBS News
Here's the air soft pistol used you tell me in a split second from a distance could you tell if this was an air soft gun or not?
azqFbCH.png

The cop that shot the kid said the kid was 20 years old, too. I can't believe you idiots are trying to rationalize this.
I'm not trying to rationalize defend of criticize the shooting. I wasn't there you have as much information on the shooting as anyone else not connected with the police department. I'm going with my experience and training as a former police officer. But you said the shooting happen in less than two seconds. It didn't the air soft pistol looks like the real thing from a distance and with just a couple of seconds to react.

Where did you get your police training? The Darren Wilson School for Dumb Cops? Watch the video. I just posted it. Yes, the cops just drove up and shot him in less than 2 seconds. No questions asked.

Yes, the cops just drove up and shot him in less than 2 seconds. No questions asked.

They told him to put his hands up, he went for the gun.
Sometimes stupid hurts, sometimes it's fatal.

I'd like to see your reaction if a couple of cops sped right in front of you coming out of nowhere, pointed their guns at your head and started shouting at you.

I bet you'd pee yourself and roll over like a puppy. This kid was just a pup, he had an excuse, douchebag.

It's looking like a break down in communication via dispatch.

It doesn't matter. The kid should NOT have reached for that gun. PERIOD.
because the cops counted have tried to talk to the kid first?

Plasma, can you believe these idiots are condoning killing children now? It's consistent with their beliefs on what happens to a child once it leaves the womb, though.

I'm done with this board. I've never seen a bigger bunch of low-lifes anywhere. Truly vile Keyboard Kowboys and Kowgirls who have most likely lived half-lives of low expectations and certainly low information.

Goodbye assholes.

To the good people on this board like Plasma, NYCarbineer, Lakota, Carla-Danger and Guno, Rightwinger, RDean, etc. I hope to see you elsewhere in cyberspace.

I'd like to see your reaction if a couple of cops sped right in front of you coming out of nowhere, pointed their guns at your head and started shouting at you.

I bet you'd pee yourself and roll over like a puppy. This kid was just a pup, he had an excuse, douchebag.

Yeah, that would be interesting. You know what I wouldn't do, reach for a gun and get shot.

This kid was just a pup, he had an excuse, douchebag.

Yes, his excuse was his parents didn't teach him to not threaten people with a fake gun.

Plasma, can you believe these idiots are condoning killing children now? It's consistent with their beliefs on what happens to a child once it leaves the womb, though.

I'm done with this board. I've never seen a bigger bunch of low-lifes anywhere. Truly vile Keyboard Kowboys and Kowgirls who have most likely lived half-lives of low expectations and certainly low information.

Goodbye assholes.

To the good people on this board like Plasma, NYCarbineer, Lakota, Carla-Danger and Guno, Rightwinger, RDean, etc. I hope to see you elsewhere in cyberspace.
they are just trolling..these are the type of threads you save when these same people make threads about the left being assholes.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Cops says put your hands up, you don't reach for a (airsoft) gun

Sorry, but even a 12 year old should know that.

I am sad that a child was killed, but it's his own fault. Or rather, it's someone's fault for not teaching him better.

Indeed..........lock the thread or the rest is...........

Yep.........NoTeaParty is a fringe asshole.........maybe 179 people nationwide concur with him!!! Irrelevant jerkoffs hailing from places like Scratchmyassville, USA!!! Nobody cares.

Would you try to have a calm discussion w someone in front of you reaching for a gun? Even in the old wild west they werent that dumb.

In simple terms. If you are in a cops presence....and you make a move to obtain a gun....yours OR his....you are flirting with death.

BTW...military folks overseas havr tragically had to shoot kids who used weapons to threaten them.

A 12 year old can use a .308 cal rifle to kill deer. What makes you think they cant use a 9mm to kill a human?

That said....the cops pulled up WAY too close. Illegal? No. Unwise? Yes.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Cops says put your hands up, you don't reach for a (airsoft) gun

Sorry, but even a 12 year old should know that.

I am sad that a child was killed, but it's his own fault. Or rather, it's someone's fault for not teaching him better.

Oh please just go fuck yourself, if you haven't already. You're saying a 12-year-old should have the sense and responses of an adult. I bet you couldn't even find your micro-dick when you were twelve.

You're god damned right I am. I 'm saying that if a 12 year old doesn't have the sense not to reach for his gun when a cop tellls him to get his hands up, someone ought not let that stupid fucking kid wander off to the park with a gun. DUH

It's called being responsible .

That's right. And why give a 12 year old kid a toy gun anyway ? What kind of stupid thing is that ? So he can go around practicing to be like all the thugs walking around his neighborhood ?

This is about bad parenting, How about giving the kid a microscope ? Or a guitar ? Or a box of tools ? Something constructive, rather than destructive. These kind of gifts could inspire a kid to a desire for science, or culture, or a skilled trade, instead of becoming a stupid thug.

No one is condoning killing a child. We are saying A) dont assault or threaten cops B) if you do...cops have a right to self defense...even if it isnt pretty or is in fact heartbreaking.

A kid threatening a cop with a gun is awful from every angle you want to discuss it.

Just like when some 11 year old in Baghdad walks towards an Army unit wearing a bomb vest. Are they shooting him? Sadly, tragically. ..maybe they are.

Goodbye assholes.

You promise?

Goodbye assholes.

they are just trolling..these are the type of threads you save when these same people make threads about the left being assholes.

I'll respond to your post then I'm out of here. Is there a way to delete one's profile?

They ARE trolls. They are lazy, rarely posting corroborative links to their ignorant statements, or else they post links to some blog written by fellow filth.
And they like their echo chamber here because they know that if they went to a site like Democratic Underground they'd be chewed up and spit out for the illiterate, bigoted uni-brows that they are.

And the USMB fuckwads condone their trolling because the USMB was started by bottom feeders much like themselves.

Au revoir!

Goodbye assholes.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass..... :ahole-1:

-Geaux

join-tea-party-communnity.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back