It's an ignorant affectation.
YES Lysistrata your cutsie little HATE word games are an ignorant affectation. So you see yourself as better than entire states full of people. What an odd way to see the world...unless you are...hmm...one does not know if you are a citizen of this country...just keep "rationalizing" why you must say "arkansas" and perhaps sexy Bill Clinton can persuade you to change your mind. Unfortunately for you, he does not represent everyone in the state of Arkansas, nor any other state, nor does his loser wife anymore. Do not come to visit any state with the letter "A" until you open your mind that these states contain a variety of peoples that are citizens of the United States. You get a "C" rating dear.

Amazing word salad! You sound like one of those dorks who go around asking people if they are citizens. People talk about states all the time on USMB. You must have not read what has been said about New York and California, for example. Actually, the reason that Mississippi exists is probably to make arkansas look good.

And yeah, I'm an American. Born to two American citizens and raised in the great state of New Jersey. I'm a Jersey Girl, through and through.

BTW: Arizona does not seem to be much of a paradise.

Again: "Democrat Party"? Are you some republican from arkansas who can't spell?
Um...that is how "Democrat" and "Party" are spelled. :lmao:

Please...for the love of God...get off of this board and back into a classroom as soon as possible.
Been to many classrooms. That's how I know that "Democrat" is a noun; "Democratic" is an adjective. It is the Democratic Party. Stop whining.

Been to many classrooms. That's how I know that "Democrat" is a noun; "Democratic" is an adjective. It is the Democratic Party. Stop whining.
Sweetie...it is not the "Democratic Party", anymore than it is the "Republicanic Party". :lmao:

Good God, please get to a classroom right away. It is the Democrat Party and the Republican Party. The party is not actively engaging in democracy. It's the NAME of the party. It's a proper noun, you nitwit. One does not change a noun to an adjective based on the situation. It's a proper name. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
The more that some of us hear from the duopoly supporters, the more our impression that they are so similar is reinforced.
Ding!
13493486_f520.jpg
Muh Horseshoe theory.....

That you fail to comprehend the term “un-American nationalists” is hardly surprising.
As a Canadian, you fail to understand just about everything. Which is why you really need to find a Canadian message board to send your time on.
The KKK are nationalists, as are Aryan Nation, and other white supremacists, but their values of hate, discrimination and religious intolerance are as far from “liberty, equality and justice for all” as you can get.
You cannot interchange America and the idea of American principles. One cannot be an "un-American nationalist". If you're a nationalist, it means you love your country and believe it should be put before anything else (other nations, people, etc.) to preserve the country. That has nothing to do with the perception of American principles.

And yeah, I'm an American. Born to two American citizens and raised in the great state of New Jersey. I'm a Jersey Girl, through and through.
Everyone I know refers to New Jersey as "the armpit of the United States". True story. :lmao:

I believe that Texas has that honor.
Well much like your understanding of grammar, you are completely wrong about this one as well. People are fleeing to Texas in record numbers. Meanwhile, New Jersey has spent decades as a dirty, corrupt, mafia-infested, filth-hole. The state has never really had anything going for it. But that being said, despite everyone I know referring to it as “the armpit of the United States”, I would take it over California any day. So, congrats! You’ve moved up to 49th best state in the U.S.!

There are a few key people that the Democrats must purge from their party if they want to be successful in the future. Hillary Clinton. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Joe Biden. And Nancy Pelosi.
Democratic congressional candidates are revolting against Nancy Pelosi in even bigger numbers, amid fears that her grip on power could hurt the party's chances in the midterms and hold back its next generation of leaders.
These people lie. Then they lie some more. Then they lie about their lies. They are not only bad for their party, they are bad for their country and they are bad for humanity. They have been a complete disaster for their party (give Obama credit for understanding that an ousting Wasserman Schultz as the DNC chair). They lack political understanding, leadership capabilities, and public speaking skills.

Dem revolt against Pelosi grows, amid fears her shadow could cast pall over midterm hopes
Don’t forget Booker, Waters, Jackson lee

There are a few key people that the Democrats must purge from their party if they want to be successful in the future. Hillary Clinton. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Joe Biden. And Nancy Pelosi.
Democratic congressional candidates are revolting against Nancy Pelosi in even bigger numbers, amid fears that her grip on power could hurt the party's chances in the midterms and hold back its next generation of leaders.
These people lie. Then they lie some more. Then they lie about their lies. They are not only bad for their party, they are bad for their country and they are bad for humanity. They have been a complete disaster for their party (give Obama credit for understanding that an ousting Wasserman Schultz as the DNC chair). They lack political understanding, leadership capabilities, and public speaking skills.

Dem revolt against Pelosi grows, amid fears her shadow could cast pall over midterm hopes

You can't. Disband the party, take all assets and give them to the descendants of the slaves owned by democrats.

How is anyone supposed to take seriously an OP that does not even spell the Democratic Party properly? It's not the "Democrat Party." Come on< P@triot. Can't you even learn grammar?
The typical Democrat, liberal response. Spelling is more important that content. Considering that Kennedy ( all three ), Churchill, were horrible spellers, and yet very good leaders your point is as usual childish.

How is anyone supposed to take seriously an OP that does not even spell the Democratic Party properly? It's not the "Democrat Party." Come on< P@triot. Can't you even learn grammar?
Funny that you complain about this, but when it comes to misspelling the Republican party, or President Trump's name, you're strangely silent. Why is that?

Sweetie...it is not the "Democratic Party", anymore than it is the "Republicanic Party". :lmao:

Good God, please get to a classroom right away. It is the Democrat Party and the Republican Party. The party is not actively engaging in democracy. It's the NAME of the party. It's a proper noun, you nitwit. One does not change a noun to an adjective based on the situation. It's a proper name. :eusa_doh:

:wtf:

Holy SHIT I cannot believe you just posted that.

Buttsoiler this is a new low-water mark even for you, right up down there with that time you sat on this board with your previous name, the one you had to change, and tried to tell me the difference between "left" and "right" is "how big the government is".

I mean holy SHIT. :banghead:

Democratic Party -- Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia that anyone, even Buttsoiler, has access to

Oh and notice the subheading, to wit:

"Democrat Party (United States)" redirects here. For the implied slur in that appellation, see Democrat Party (epithet).
But wait --- let's ask them directly, shall we?

>> Since 1848, the Democratic National Committee has been the home of the Democratic Party, the oldest continuing party in the United States. <<
Soooooooooo.... another case of "don't tell me what your name is, *I* will tell you what your name is"

Huh Buttsoiler? Why don't you tell the board what your name was?

Rhetorical fascism. Digs its own hole. :dig:

Last edited:
Funny that you complain about this, but when it comes to misspelling the Republican party, or President Trump's name, you're strangely silent. Why is that?

I have yet to see anyone post anything about the "Republic Party". Actually George W. Bush once joked about it -- even HE got it.

Rump, however, has earned his name, and that's got zero to do with politics.

Again: "Democrat Party"? Are you some republican from arkansas who can't spell?
There is nothing wrong with saying "Democrat" party as a shorthand. There is something wrong with presenting the name of a state in lower case and with insulting all the people of Arkansas. You lose this one Lysistrata as you must be from a fictional place (Lysistrata Jones is a musical comedy). It seems that saying "Democrat" party is quite popular these days, even with people from many places.

It's an entity that doesn't exist. Shows ignorance.

Ever see anybody refer to a "Republic Party"?

So, people who belong to the Democratic Party should be referred as "Democratics"?

Yep. And those with the other me-too side of the Duopoly should be called "Republicanians".

Hillary supporters actually think she is honest. It's outrageous and discouraging at the same time.

Yes 30 years of Republican lies about the “criminal” Clintons and some of us still don’t believe you.

Could it be because after 30 years, 17 investigations, 1 Special Prosecutor, and $100 million dollars which produced no evidence, no witnesses, no charges and no crimes, there is nothing to convince us that the Clintons are the criminals here.
lol
Gullible you are...

Forum List

Back