Claudine Gay remains at Harvard, earning $1 million a year

Good. Then be the individuals and culture who get paved over by them. :dunno:

I don't mind that either.
We will always be here. After all, white privilege. We are genetically programmed to win, according to your own propaganda.
I personally believe differently but you are a racist and wouldn't get it.

:itsok: :dunno:

With a superior argument. Let me know when your emotional tirade is over.

It's not a fact that she chose to step down from one position but is still employed by Havard?

Again? Where is your victory? Describe it. She's still educating young white minds at Havard and getting paid handsomely for it? True or False?

:funnyface:
Boring troll ^is boring.

We will always be here.
Maybe. But you wont always be socially relevant.
After all, white privilege. We are genetically programmed to win, according to your own propaganda.
Not mine. I don't know who's dipshit propaganda you're referring to. I call you fail whites for a reason.
I personally believe differently but you are a racist and wouldn't get it.
No one gets that shit. It's why Nikki Haley got smacked around all last week. 😄

Maybe. But you wont always be socially relevant.

Not mine. I don't know who's dipshit propaganda you're referring to. I call you fail whites for a reason.

No one gets that shit. It's why Nikki Haley got smacked around all last week. 😄
Again, "socially relevant" bwahaha. Christians are always socially relevant, and evil doesn't win.

:itsok:

There there. I'll leave you frail whites to your fantasizing.

Possibly.

But probably not. It's just too funny.
Boring troll ^ is boring. And racist. And repetitive in a boring and racist way.

Poor little frail black racist can’t elicit an emotional reaction, so he flails around all that much more frenetically.

That is funny. 👍

Except they didn't fire her she resigned and still has a million dollar a year teaching job with Havard. :itsok:

Those are called facts. Everything else is your imagination or opinion. :dunno:
She was obviously forced to resign after refusing to condemn horrific antisemitism on her campus.

And that she still has a million dollar a year teaching job, after being revealed as an academic fraud, is shameful. it’s another example of standards being lowered for blacks.

Boring troll ^ is boring. And racist. And repetitive in a boring and racist way.

Poor little frail black racist can’t elicit an emotional reaction, so he flails around all that much more frenetically.

That is funny. 👍
I am illiciting an emotional reaction. Do you imagine you're doing a good job hiding it? :dunno:

She was obviously forced to resign after refusing to condemn horrific antisemitism on her campus.
No. That's simply what you imagine. Relying on the strength of rhetoric rather than facts doesn't impress me.
And that she still has a million dollar a year teaching job, after being revealed as an academic fraud, is shameful. it’s another example of standards being lowered for blacks.
Did Harvard deem her a fraud or did you just imagine that like the frail white that I claim you to be? If I recall correctly the independent review cleared her, no?

:itsok:

There there. I'll leave you frail whites to your fantasizing.

Possibly.

But probably not. It's just too funny. 😄
You do realize if whites were making the statements you are but about blacks, you would be crying racism at the top of your lungs, and you would have every right to. You can try and defend your racism by name calling with slurs, but it is just proving your hate toward whites.

You do realize if whites were making the statements you are but about blacks, you would be crying racism at the top of your lungs, and you would have every right to.
And I'd be making it successfully. You fail whites are shit at politics. :lmao:
You can try and defend your racism by name calling with slurs, but it is just proving your hate toward whites.
I'm not trying to defend it. I'm straight up telling you I don't give a shit about your feelings. :funnyface:

So what then? We're both cool with Gay making a million a year teaching young white children at Havard? :dunno:
I don’t give a shit. She also teaches the young minds of blacks and Asians, etc. you racist.

And your tendency to gloss over the actual point is obvious and remains on full display.

She is academically dishonest and shouldn’t be tolerated at Harvard. But you give her a pass because she is black and because you’re just a racist.

Last edited:
I don’t give a shit. She also teaches the young minds of blacks and Asians, etc. yiubracist.
At Harvard. I'm cool with it too. Who's emotional?
And your tendency to gloss over the actual point is obvious and remains on full display.
What's the point?
She is academically dishonest and shouldn’t be tolerated at Harvard.
Says who? And I guess you are salty about it, aren't you? Why'd you lie just now? Ashamed?
But you give her a pass because she is black and because you’re just a racist.
I don't work at Havard and neither do you. You only imagine her skin color has something to do with it because you are exactly what you accuse others of being. :itsok:

So just because she is black, you cut her slack for stealing someone else's work. That says a lot about you and confirms my very low opinion of you.
No. It's because your petty accusations don't mean shit to me and didn't mean anything to a independent review panel. :dunno:

Forum List

Back