Claudine Gay remains at Harvard, earning $1 million a year

Actually, the racists would say “it depends on the context.”
You mean learned individuals. I'm not surprised though that you fail to understand how context distinguishes the racist from the racial. They aren't the same thing you uneducated Bingo. :itsok:

You keep saying “ frail whites”. How does that make her less of an anti Semite? And your racism is noted.
How is your comment any more that an expression of your feelings which I don't actually give a shit about? :dunno:

You keep saying “ frail whites”. How does that make her less of an anti Semite? And your racism is noted.
Interesting, isn’t it? The antisemite apologist is out because she wouldn’t condemn the disgusting calls to genocide Jews - and the bigot you responded to is yapping about frail whites.

So you do not want to answer the question? I’ll ask again, how does this anti semite (Gay) have anything to do with white people?
The answer to your question is I don't think she's an anti semite. Do I really have to explain to you what opinions are and how they work? :dunno:

I wouldn't really be surprised. I stopped assuming long ago that there was a bottom to the barrel of MAGAt ignorance.

Interesting, isn’t it? The antisemite apologist is out because she wouldn’t condemn the disgusting calls to genocide Jews - and the bigot you responded to is yapping about frail whites.
Except they didn't fire her she resigned and still has a million dollar a year teaching job with Havard. :itsok:

Those are called facts. Everything else is your imagination or opinion. :dunno:

What denial?

I fully acknowledge your frail white feelings and I find them to be hilarious.

I fully acknowledge that you’re a frail black racist. 👍
🤔

There's not a racist bone in my body.
Liar. Hell, even you don’t believe that. You’re a race baiting maggot. Like you asshole pals lil im.2 and superbadbreath, you’re nothing but a racist.

And everyone knows it.
I make it a point to distinguish you fail whites from decent human beings.
Nah. You just forever blurt out your trite idiocy. That’s just the way you scumbag racists roll.

The answer to your question is I don't think she's an anti semite. Do I really have to explain to you what opinions are and how they work? :dunno:

I wouldn't really be surprised. I stopped assuming long ago that there was a bottom to the barrel of MAGAt ignorance.
She had to resign because of it (and because she cheated on research papers). You can actually watch her on video during the antisemitism hearing. How you can call someone ignorant when supporting this person is priceless. From your posts it is very easy to surmise you may also be supporting Jewish and white hate.

So because a black students doesn't want to room with a white student that's a problem for you? That's nothing, are the classes segregated? Is the cafeteria segregated? Are student activities segregated? If 2 white kids want to room together who cares? Now show me where black folks want to be segregated.
Hold on now, one thing at a time. You do NOW agree with me that its black people who are pushing for segregation, not white people, riiiiight?

I fully acknowledge that you’re a frail black racist. 👍
And now what? :dunno:
Liar. Hell, even you don’t believe that. You’re a race baiting maggot. Like you asshole pals lil im.2 and superbadbreath, you’re nothing but a racist.
btI 

I bait racists. I have nothing but love for my white progressive brothers and sisters.
And everyone knows it.
Again, and? :dunno:

What do you think it matters to me what you fail whites think of me? Nor do I think you should care how I feel about you. I'm more interested in how society responds to the two of us an the reality is Harvard stood by Gay and still stands by her. She chose to step down and Harvard chose to support her through that. Those aren't my feelings, those are facts. Can you fail whites even distinguish between the two anymore? :dunno:
Nah. You just forever blurt out your trite idiocy. That’s just the way you scumbag racists roll.
I'm not the one responding with fantasy, make believe or memes. I'll be throwing facts back in your face and pointing and laughing in you general direction.

She had to resign because of it (and because she cheated on research papers). You can actually watch her on video during the antisemitism hearing. How you can call someone ignorant when supporting this person is priceless. From your posts it is very easy to surmise you may also be supporting Jewish and white hate.
Again, where are your facts? All this is simply emotional bullshit. I don't care that you think she's an antisemite and neither does Harvard because she's still employed there you moron. 😄

And now what? :dunno:

btI 

I bait racists. I have nothing but love for my white progressive brothers and sisters.

Again, and? :dunno:

What do you think it matters to me what you fail whites think of me? Nor do I think you should care how I feel about you. I'm more interested in how society responds to the two of us an the reality is Harvard stood by Gay and still stands by her. She chose to step down and Harvard chose to support her through that. Those aren't my feelings, those are facts. Can you fail whites even distinguish between the two anymore? :dunno:

I'm not the one responding with fantasy, make believe or memes. I'll be throwing facts back in your face and pointing and laughing in you general direction.
Nah. You are the racist.

Other than that, you’re just a lowlife hack bitch.

You don’t make use of facts, either. Like all of you racists, you make use only of shallow thinking, preconceptions and bigotry.

You frail black racists are laughable.

Nah. You are the racist.
:itsok: :dunno:
Other than that, you’re just a lowlife hack bitch.
With a superior argument. Let me know when your emotional tirade is over.
You don’t make use of facts, either. Like all of you racists, you make use only of shallow thinking, preconceptions and bigotry.
It's not a fact that she chose to step down from one position but is still employed by Havard?
You frail black racists are laughable.
Again? Where is your victory? Describe it. She's still educating young white minds at Havard and getting paid handsomely for it? True or False?

:funnyface:

Forum List

Back