Clarence Thomas

Okay, it seems that this was Aired on 9/23/21. Not sure how I missed this.

I can watch it on Fox Nation ( I get a free subscription for being a Veteran)

I can't watch it until Monday, so I'll review it then.

The vacuous Leftist criticisms of this great justice are one of the most outrageous aspects of his tenure.

His legal mind and analysis are head and shoulders above anything written by T. Marshall, who was revered for his mediocrity.

Leftists are unprincipled bastards and racists. But we all knew that, didn't we?

So, here is the trailer to what I think will be a profound look at one of the best Justices that has sat on the SCOTUS.

I'm looking forward to seeing the entire movie.

Odd how criticism of Thomas isn't branded as 'racist' by the left. Like it was with Ketanji Brown.

The vacuous Leftist criticisms of this great justice are one of the most outrageous aspects of his tenure.

His legal mind and analysis are head and shoulders above anything written by T. Marshall, who was revered for his mediocrity.

Leftists are unprincipled bastards and racists. But we all knew that, didn't we?
As I posted elsewhere. Thomas' judicial philosophy of constitutional interpretation by clear text and usage/meaning at the time it was written, would have him agree with Robert Tanney in Scott V Sandford.

So, here is the trailer to what I think will be a profound look at one of the best Justices that has sat on the SCOTUS.

I'm looking forward to seeing the entire movie.

Scumbag. Just like Kavanaugh. Not fit to sit on the highest court in the land.

Justice Clarence Thomas argued in a concurring opinion released on Friday that the Supreme Court “should reconsider” its past rulings codifying rights to contraception access, same-sex relationships and same-sex marriage.

In his concurring opinion, Thomas — an appointee of President George H.W. Bush — wrote that the justices “should reconsider all of this Court’s substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell” — referring to three cases having to do with Americans’ fundamental privacy, due process and equal protection rights.

1656212849956.png

Just read a Thomas opinion. Even when he agrees with the majority, his reasoning is not just different than theirs, but from a prior century.
That is because the modern interpretation of Constitutional limits is completely wrong. Thomas correctly gets to the heart of the matter with regard to the originalist concept of the document.

The left hates him because he is,

1. Black and successful without the help of the left.
2. Clear thinking regarding the limits of the Government
3. Lacking in political motivation.

Forum List

Back