Dirty Little Secret In Air Travel......Vaccine Mandates Are Still In Force

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Biden's vaccine mandates are still in force.

So if you're wondering why there's a shortage of pilots....it's because Biden is still enforcing vaccine mandates in the airline industry and in the military.

So if you're wondering why there's a shortage of pilots....it's because Biden is still enforcing vaccine mandates in the airline industry and in the military.

I have no sympathy for vaxxers who have to work extra long hrs cause of vax mandates ,,,you wanted it now shut up and work the xtra hrs,,,that goes for nurses and everyone else

Last edited:
Wow. The jab has become an international laughingstock.

Leave it to the stuttering shit clown to never admit a mistake, no matter how devastating it was.

phizer.jpg

And as an unemployed person looking for work..........

The SAME can be said for the work world. MANY companies still have it MANDATED that you MUST be shot up with the Dems' KoolAid "vaccine" in order to get a job in their company. EVEN if that position is remote/from home!!!

But you know what? This is proof of who the companies back, not the customers, not their employees, but the evil, demented, destructive, murderous DemonicRat gooberment 3 Ring Circus. Which I keep a list of, so I never apply there.

Still, it makes it very difficult to find a job. I wonder how much government funding they get for keeping the illegal mandates enforced???

And as an unemployed person looking for work..........

The SAME can be said for the work world. MANY companies still have it MANDATED that you MUST be shot up with the Dems' KoolAid "vaccine" in order to get a job in their company. EVEN if that position is remote/from home!!!

But you know what? This is proof of who the companies back, not the customers, not their employees, but the evil, demented, destructive, murderous DemonicRat gooberment 3 Ring Circus. Which I keep a list of, so I never apply there.

Still, it makes it very difficult to find a job. I wonder how much government funding they get for keeping the illegal mandates enforced???
Biden created 6 million jobs.......by mandating vaccinations and forcing people out of their jobs.

There are several causes for the shortage. Part of it stems from the coronavirus pandemic, in which many pilots were encouraged to retire early in order to avoid industry-wide layoffs.

Other pilots were furloughed during the pandemic. When pilots are inactive for a certain period of time, their certifications can lapse, meaning they need time to resume their training.

According to Simple Flying, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) issued only 4,928 ATPs (airline transport pilot certificates) in 2021, which was less than half the projected number for that year. In order to be certified, pilots need at least 1,500 hours of training while captains need 2,500 hours of flying, according to Airline Weekly.

Contract negotiations are also playing a role, particularly at Southwest Airlines (LUV). More than 1,300 pilots for the airline have taken to the picket line to protest while union leaders work with industry executives to reach a new agreement.

Biden is not mandating the vaccines the companies are.

No......there are plenty of open jobs.....just nobody to fill them because you have to get stuck to qualify.

It's not just that..............most jobs out there now require a college "degree", no matter how menial or brainless the job IS.

Which is the problem people are now seeing (which I've been preaching about for decades), in which corporate America has their dirty, grubby little tentacles stuck into the US education system.

Forum List

Back