What the US has done in the Middle East.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
In 2011, Obama's CIA began covert operations in Syria, in teamwork with al-Qaida who proceeded to destroy the country. "ASSAD MUST GO !" Remember ?

When that failed miserably John Kerry's State Department went to plan B and sent it our troops to take over their food region north of the Euphrates River..... you guessed it ....to starve the Syrian people.Why ? Oil and food ?
We should have plenty of our own.... why do we want theirs ?

And diid I mention that in the meantime, we're on the footsteps of nuclear war with Russia ? ( who finally had to step in in 2015 after we had already destroyed Aleppo and much of the rest of Syria )

Say it ain't so Joe.

Here's a very eye-opening interview with Colonel Richard H Black... who will fill you in on many of the things you haven't been hearing in the mainstream media.

Last edited:
In 2011, Obama's CIA began covert operations in Syria, in teamwork with al-Qaida who proceeded to destroy the country. "ASSAD MUST GO !" Remember ?

When that failed miserably John Kerry's State Department went to plan B and sent it our troops to take over their food region north of the Euphrates River..... you guessed it ....to starve the Syrian people.Why ? Oil and food ?
We should have plenty of our own.... why do we want theirs ?

And diid I mention that in the meantime, we're on the footsteps of nuclear war with Russia ? ( who finally had to step in in 2015 after we had already destroyed Aleppo and much of the rest of Syria )

Say it ain't so Joe.

Here's a very eye-opening interview Colonel Richard H Black... who will fill you in on many of the things you haven't been hearing in the mainstream media.

Syria was a failed state by 2005. Their agriculture sector had failed so had their oil sector. Syria has always had sectarian strife.. inflation and overpopulation.

Syrian oil production peaked in 1996 and it's horribly poor quality. They import crude because they can't meet their own domestic need. Trump bragged that he had kept their oil which is a huge joke.

Syria was a failed state by 2005. Their agriculture sector had failed so had their oil sector. Syria has always had sectarian strife.. inflation and overpopulation.

Syrian oil production peaked in 1996 and it's horribly poor quality. They import crude because they can't meet their own domestic need. Trump bragged that he had kept their oil which is a huge joke.
We had no business being there even if we're working for the billionaire globalist Rothschild's or Israel, the Saudis or whoever else.

And when anybody like me says we don't have a dog in this fight & should stay out of Ukraine, we are called Ivan or a Putin lover.
By realizing our govt & media lies about everything you can see the way they try to manipulate us

Col Black: And nobody questions this, because the corporate media are so monolithic. We know for a fact, from the mouth of the head of a Ukrainian hospital, the guy who ran the hospital, he boasted that he had given strict orders to all of his doctors, that when wounded Russian POWs, when casualties were brought in, they were to be castrated. Now, this is a horrific war crime, admitted from the mouth of the hospital administrator, and the Ukrainian government said, “we’ll kind of look into that,” Like it’s no big thing. I can’t think of a more horrific, horrific war crime, ever. Where did you hear about it, on ABC and MSNBC and CNN and FOX News? Not a whisper. And yet the proof is undeniable. We had another clip where there was a POW gathering point, where the Ukrainians would bring POWs to a central point for processing—and this is about a seven-minute video—and the Ukrainian soldiers simply gunned them all down. And they had probably 30 of these wounded Russian soldiers lying on the ground, some of them clearly dying from their wounds. Some of them, they put plastic bags over their heads. Now, these are these are guys who are laying there, sometimes fatally wounded with their hands zip-tied behind their backs, and they’ve got plastic bags over their heads, making it difficult to breathe. And because they can’t raise their hands, they can’t take the bags off, so that they can breathe. At the end of the video, the Ukrainians bring in a van, and there are three unwounded Russian POWs. Without the slightest thought or hesitation, as the three come off, and their hands are bound behind their backs, they gunned down two of them, right on camera and they fall over. And the third one gets on his knees, and begs that they won’t hurt him. And then they gun him down! These are crimes. And these were not refuted by the Ukrainian government. But you’d never even know that they occurred! So far, I will tell you that the only proven—I’m not saying that there aren’t war crimes happening on both sides. I’m just telling you, that the only ones where I have seen, fairly irrefutable proof of war crimes, have been on the Ukrainian side.

Last edited:
We had no business being there even if we're working for the billionaire globalist Rothschild's or Israel, the Saudis or whoever else.

The Saudis won't touch Syria. If a Saudi goes to Syria, they got prison if they ever come home.

The war broke out in Syria because of the arrest and torture of Syrian schoolboys. Remember that 6 million Syrian refugees fled the country.

Another thing no one ever mentions is that millions of Iraqi refugees fled to Syria when it was safe to go there which obviously led to everything going downhill.

Many of those refugees are now here..... we've been inviting them to come right across the border for the whole past year.

Another thing no one ever mentions is that billions of a rocky refugees fled to Syria when it was safe to go there which obviously led to everything going downhill.

Billions?

Iraqi refugees fled to Syria, but things have changed since then.

The Saudis won't touch Syria. If a Saudi goes to Syria, they got prison if they ever come home.

The war broke out in Syria because of the arrest and torture of Syrian schoolboys. Remember that 6 million Syrian refugees fled the country.

From what I understand the route they chose to run a pipe line to the Mediterranean AROUND ISRAEL TO LEBANON crosses Syria.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back