Clarence And Virginia Thomas Have An Impressively Corrupt Activist Judge Scheme Going

I fault Roberts for not having a conversation with Clarence about his batshyte crazy wife Ginni. John should have made it clear years ago when the abuse first began that Thomas simply can not refuse to recuse any longer when clear conflicts of interest arise.

Should have told him not to be so uppity?

She's one of the parties in a case before the court?
One of the lawyers for a party before the court?

How is she "deeply involved"? Be specific.
She's involved in several cases that have come before the court and will likely come before the court.

One case justice Thomas was the sole dissenter against the 1/6 committee getting the emails involved of Meadows on 1/6, the 8 other justices said it was constitutional....

The very emails that were disclosed this week with Ginny Thomas sending 29 of them to meadows....

Thomas should have recused himself, knowing his wife's involvement.

Last edited:
She's involved in several cases that have come before the court

Involved in which cases?

One case justice Thomas was the sole dissenter against the 1/6 committee getting the emails involved of Meadows on 1/6, the 8 other justices said it was constitutional....

Only Meadows' emails?

Involved in which cases?

Only Meadows' emails?
I believe so.

Meadows brought suit against the 1/6 committee to prevent giving up the emails and other communications while working that he hadn't willingly turned over already.... But so have a lot of other witnesses involved, so to slow the process and the inevitable, they'll turn them over or the National archives etc will do so.

So perhaps the SC case was about more...???? I will look it up, in time, and let you know, what I find out.

But out of curiosity, why would it matter?

What she did was simply to disagree with the fruitcakes agenda and supported Trump. So is a person who happens to be married to a public official now not entitled to have an opinion?
That is what they want people to believe plus it is a danger to democracy to disagree with criminals.

I believe so.

Meadows brought suit against the 1/6 committee to prevent giving up the emails and other communications while working that he hadn't willingly turned over already.... But so have a lot of other witnesses involved, so to slow the process and the inevitable, they'll turn them over or the National archives etc will do so.

So perhaps the SC case was about more...???? I will look it up, in time, and let you know, what I find out.

But out of curiosity, why would it matter?

If they were looking for Trump and all his staffers' emails, I'd vote against turning them over.

What she did was simply to disagree with the fruitcakes agenda and supported Trump. So is a person who happens to be married to a public official now not entitled to have an opinion?
h0bgmknkq0q81.jpg

Why is she being persecuted for her political opinions?
Why shouldn't she be?

Why should justice Thomas not recuse himself, for the appearance of it all? He should...for appearance alone. His wife has an interest in all of the court cases involved....

It's a simple request.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife, far-right activist Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, have quite the scheme going. She takes in dark money contributions to her Tea Party-connected nonprofit, Liberty Central, and organizes Republicans on exactly the kind of issues that often reach the Supreme Court. He sits on the Supreme Court and never recuses himself as justices are called on by federal law to do in certain situations, including ones where their spouses have financial interests.

And this is going on while Justice Stephen Breyer is solemnly warning that expanding the Supreme Court might be a problem because “Structural alteration motivated by the perception of political influence can only feed” the perception that the court is guided by politics, “further eroding that trust.” As if that ship had not long since sailed.

This current court is corrupt beyond all recognition. The Republicans in Congress have destroyed any precept that the court is independent, unbiased, or in any way represents the people or the very laws by which they are tasked to interpret. The Democrats have an absolute mandate to repair the damage done to the federal judiciary by a minority that has appointed it in a mistaken and corrupt sense of entitlement, the majority of the country disagrees with, and the Constitution does not recognize.
I guess we should fire Thomas since he can't keep the little woman under control.... .

Right?

He can simply do as federal law clearly states, recuse himself on cases his wife is involved with or has an interest in the outcome.

Why is that so hard to understand?
Federal law requires no such thing. It is completely left to Supreme Court Justices to decide for themselves if they have a conflict of interests and a need then to recuse themselves from a case.

Federal law requires no such thing. It is completely left to Supreme Court Justices to decide for themselves if they have a conflict of interests and a need then to recuse themselves from a case.

28 U.S. Code § 455 - Disqualification of justice, judge, or magistrate judge​

prev | next
(a)
Any justice, judge, or magistrate judge of the United States shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might reasonably be questioned.

Forum List

Back