Clarence And Virginia Thomas Have An Impressively Corrupt Activist Judge Scheme Going

There is a conflict of interest with Joe and China. Why doesn't that bother you?
Spell out this alleged conflict of interest with Joe and China, please.

Plus Joe is not a judge....judging a case involving himself or immediate family.

Are you trying to tell me Biden would not lie about his taxes? Try again.
Why should he hide it on taxes? Even if he got 10%, which he didn't, he was not vp at the time, he was a private citizen.... and from what has been shown there is nothing illegal about doing business with China, so where is the conflict for him or Hunter for that matter?

Her interest is because she's vocal? In public?

Where's the conflict of interest?

Maybe you should post the definition you're using?
Maybe you are just too stupid and purposely being braindead or ignorant to not see the conflict? But I never found you being that dumb.... so I'll stop with expecting an honest, thought out response.

Enough said.

The issues presented before the Supreme Court are of constitutional relevance not civil or criminal. In addition there are eight associate and one Chief Justice, nine in total, so your going to think the power of one will silence the remaining eight? Are you really that freaking stupid? The dimwits have wanted Justice Thomas’s head in a noose hanging from a tree for a long time, this is just another example of their inability to shun their racist nature. So pathetic.

Why should he hide it on taxes? Even if he got 10%, which he didn't, he was not vp at the time, he was a private citizen.... and from what has been shown there is nothing illegal about doing business with China, so where is the conflict for him or Hunter for that matter?
What do you need to admit he is cotrrupt as they come? It is all right in front of you. I bet you believe he does not shit himself daily either.

What do you need to admit he is cotrrupt as they come? It is all right in front of you. I bet you believe he does not shit himself daily either.
You haven't shown anything that indicates he's corrupt. That's simply right wing propaganda, and Russian propaganda. That you are unable to discern this, with research, is your problem.

You haven't shown anything that indicates he's corrupt. That's simply right wing propaganda, and Russian propaganda. That you are unable to discern this, with research, is your problem.
Are you really that stupid? You think the laptop is not full of proof. Hell, they have shown proof in the Senate.

Remember Hunter is the smartest man Joe has ever known.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back