Clarence And Virginia Thomas Have An Impressively Corrupt Activist Judge Scheme Going

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

If he doesn't say it in front of the press with Putin standing beside him, then it's not comparable.
Biden told it directly to Putin on the phone. And Biden released the readout of what he told Putin to the press.

When Trump talked to foreign leaders he locked the conversations away, and didn't tell anybody he even called Putin, or the president of Ukraine.
He released the "readout?" What the fuck is that? Unless he does it in public standing next to Putin and the world press, it doesn't mean jack shit.

You're an imbecile if you believe Obama told the press about every phone call he made to a world leader.

This proves your ignorance. The constitution specifically prevents states from coordinating without the consent of congress.

Section 10: Powers Denied to the States
No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, ...

You lied about what it said, dumbass.

I didn't realize you're a complete dumbass when it comes to what is in the constitution.
It's too easy to show what an ignorant ass you are.

Once more from the constitution where I showed you it was

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, ... enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State,

Well, what do you know, it does say that. Someone should tell the states that because they make agreements with each other all the time. For instance, they agreed to help enforce each other's traffic tickets.

Congress approved of it.

Most states are members of the “Driver’s License Compact” (DLC) and the “Nonresident Violator Compact” (NVC).

The Driver License compact is an interstate compact among 45 states and the District of Columbia. Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Tennessee, and Wisconsin are the only states that are not members. The compact has congressional consent

Congressional consent is a term related to interstate compacts. The United States Constitution asserts that states may not enter into compacts with other states except in cases of emergency, such as a foreign invasion.

Compact Clause
Congressional consent has its roots in the U.S. Constitution. The so-called "Compact Clause," Article I, section 10, provides the original language:[2]

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

The fact that Bripat knew nothing about the congressional compacts, pretty much proves he isn't even as informed as a 10th grader.

And he called me an idiot, because I knew about them.

Hold on a minute here. It's not like the left is the voice of the majority.

The majority wants stricter immigration laws. The majority wants more border security. The majority does not approve of many of the agendas being pushed by the trans community (like letting transwomen compete against biological females in sports).

So, don't act like your side is supposedly representative of the majority. A "corrupt sense of entitlement" perfectly describes the push for reparations and various other minority appeasement efforts.

Sorry dude, but you are on a 80/20 or 70/30 wrong side of pretty much every issue per American voters per legit pollsters.
But do hang on and of course CHEAT - It's the only way you win again! ;)
Try reading a real source you stupid TDS suffering moron. The vast majority is against everything you idiots are trying to illegally ram through. This thread did manage to prove that every leftard here is a huge racist though.

What's their position on Mr. Potato head, or Dr. Seus. Other issues intended to misdirect.

Which have nothing to do with running the government for the benefit of the people.
I'm not saying the right has the support of the majority on everything either. But the trans issue does actually have something to do with the benefit of the public. So do border and immigration issues.
The trans issue is a red meat dog whistle that has virtually nothing to do, except to stir up prejudice.

This is no different than claiming that men will undergo months of hormone therapy in order to listen to little girls "pee"
You’re an idiot and that’s being kind. You approve of men taking things from women because like you, they can’t compete against men. Prejudice? I hope a female relative of yours gets physically beaten by a man during athletics competition. By your own words you are to say nothing. Dope.

As far as random tangents, well, for that I apologize. Idiots like bripat bait people into getting people to wander off the beaten path.

They got a grand jury to indict 12 Russians by name for their proven role in influencing the 2016 election in favor of Donald Trump.
That was a soviet style indictment that the Deep State never brought to trial

it was strictly to impress libs
Trump never asked Putin to extradite those charged.
And Trump believed Putin when he said he didn't interfere in the 2016 elections.
And Trump believed the Prince when he said he had nothing to do with the reporters execution and dismemberment.
Trump believed Kim Jong Un.

Notice a pattern of believing tyrants over the intelligence community.
Here’s the truth, as opposed to your lies. Putin offered to make every one of those people the Senile Mule-er indicted available for questioning. All of a sudden the crooked Mule-er didn’t want to question them anymore. Notice your complete ignorance of facts when it comes to anything Trump.

It has to do with keeping female sports relevant.
Then how about paying female players even half what male players make? How about starting there?
How about those women play the same amount of games rather than half. Play best of 5 not best of 3. Bring in the same amount of revenue as the men. How about starting there?

I hope a female relative of yours gets physically beaten by a man during athletics competition. By your own words you are to say nothing. Dope.
Well, I guess they'll have to stick to gymnastics, and ballet. Where transgenders have a huge disadvantage.

I hope a female relative of yours gets physically beaten by a man during athletics competition. By your own words you are to say nothing. Dope.
Well, I guess they'll have to stick to gymnastics, and ballet. Where transgenders have a huge disadvantage.
Confirmed. You are an idiot. Competing against real women isn’t a difficult concept. Oh wait, it’s you......

If this is the "following gene's random tangents" forum, then I suppose so.

We're in US politics.

If you want to discuss local laws, I don't even know where that would be talked about.
You had mentioned that some people refuse to support spending on airports because of a lack of airports in their area. I didn't assume you were specifically referring to the recent bill that was passed. Had I known that was what you were referencing, I would have had a different response.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

If he doesn't say it in front of the press with Putin standing beside him, then it's not comparable.
Biden told it directly to Putin on the phone. And Biden released the readout of what he told Putin to the press.

When Trump talked to foreign leaders he locked the conversations away, and didn't tell anybody he even called Putin, or the president of Ukraine.

Guess we’ll never know what happened between Donnie & his God behind closed doors.
But we’ve a pretty good idea ;)

1618095999899.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: IM2
You had mentioned that some people refuse to support spending on airports because of a lack of airports in their area. I didn't assume you were specifically referring to the recent bill that was passed. Had I known that was what you were referencing, I would have had a different response.
That wasn't even close to what was discussed. Here's a repost of exactly how it went down, and then I expect you to retract your ridiculous assumption of what it said.

“Right” seems to be an underestimation for a majority of our resident loony birds.

First off, they ain’t conservatives as they don’t give a crap about 8 trillion in deficit spending.

Everyone wants higher spending for their particular piece of the pie, but they don't want higher spending on the whole.

The problem is that idiots like you don't know the difference. They think if they don't have an airport in their community, that spending on airports won't help them.

Now explain how talking about 8 Trillion in deficit spending is talking about something local. The biggest state annual budget is only $200 billion.

Anyone critical of Thomas is a racist. Those are the rules.
Anyone that is white and defends Uncle Toms is a racist.
That is reality. Because the only reason a white person defends an Uncle Tom is because that Tom is validating his racist beliefs.

Forum List

Back