Clarence And Virginia Thomas Have An Impressively Corrupt Activist Judge Scheme Going

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife, far-right activist Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, have quite the scheme going. She takes in dark money contributions to her Tea Party-connected nonprofit, Liberty Central, and organizes Republicans on exactly the kind of issues that often reach the Supreme Court. He sits on the Supreme Court and never recuses himself as justices are called on by federal law to do in certain situations, including ones where their spouses have financial interests.

And this is going on while Justice Stephen Breyer is solemnly warning that expanding the Supreme Court might be a problem because “Structural alteration motivated by the perception of political influence can only feed” the perception that the court is guided by politics, “further eroding that trust.” As if that ship had not long since sailed.

This current court is corrupt beyond all recognition. The Republicans in Congress have destroyed any precept that the court is independent, unbiased, or in any way represents the people or the very laws by which they are tasked to interpret. The Democrats have an absolute mandate to repair the damage done to the federal judiciary by a minority that has appointed it in a mistaken and corrupt sense of entitlement, the majority of the country disagrees with, and the Constitution does not recognize.
Look at the court rulings re: voter fraud this year and tell me that again. Maybe they are corrupt in a deep swamp sort of way as those rulings seem to indicate. Yeah, and China Joe is POTUS too. LOL

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife, far-right activist Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, have quite the scheme going. She takes in dark money contributions to her Tea Party-connected nonprofit, Liberty Central, and organizes Republicans on exactly the kind of issues that often reach the Supreme Court. He sits on the Supreme Court and never recuses himself as justices are called on by federal law to do in certain situations, including ones where their spouses have financial interests.

And this is going on while Justice Stephen Breyer is solemnly warning that expanding the Supreme Court might be a problem because “Structural alteration motivated by the perception of political influence can only feed” the perception that the court is guided by politics, “further eroding that trust.” As if that ship had not long since sailed.

This current court is corrupt beyond all recognition. The Republicans in Congress have destroyed any precept that the court is independent, unbiased, or in any way represents the people or the very laws by which they are tasked to interpret. The Democrats have an absolute mandate to repair the damage done to the federal judiciary by a minority that has appointed it in a mistaken and corrupt sense of entitlement, the majority of the country disagrees with, and the Constitution does not recognize.

Call us when the trial starts.

I hope a female relative of yours gets physically beaten by a man during athletics competition. By your own words you are to say nothing. Dope.
Well, I guess they'll have to stick to gymnastics, and ballet. Where transgenders have a huge disadvantage.
Why should they have to stick to anything? How about we let the transgenders stick to male sports since biologically they are males.

You had mentioned that some people refuse to support spending on airports because of a lack of airports in their area. I didn't assume you were specifically referring to the recent bill that was passed. Had I known that was what you were referencing, I would have had a different response.
That wasn't even close to what was discussed. Here's a repost of exactly how it went down, and then I expect you to retract your ridiculous assumption of what it said.

“Right” seems to be an underestimation for a majority of our resident loony birds.

First off, they ain’t conservatives as they don’t give a crap about 8 trillion in deficit spending.

Everyone wants higher spending for their particular piece of the pie, but they don't want higher spending on the whole.

The problem is that idiots like you don't know the difference. They think if they don't have an airport in their community, that spending on airports won't help them.

Now explain how talking about 8 Trillion in deficit spending is talking about something local. The biggest state annual budget is only $200 billion.
The amount doesn't make it local, moron.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

If he doesn't say it in front of the press with Putin standing beside him, then it's not comparable.
Biden told it directly to Putin on the phone. And Biden released the readout of what he told Putin to the press.

When Trump talked to foreign leaders he locked the conversations away, and didn't tell anybody he even called Putin, or the president of Ukraine.

Guess we’ll never know what happened between Donnie & his God behind closed doors.
But we’ve a pretty good idea ;)
ROFL! SJWs are such morons. They imagine all manner of crimes simply because not everything Trump does is in the public eye, but they have no problem with anything Obama or Biden does even though it's behind closed doors.

Perhaps one of these days you might complain about an actual issue.

More BS from kos, sorry I don't click and read far left or far right BS sites, and those that continue to push hate, I consider them enemies of this country, you are an enemy and you are to stupid to realize it.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

If he doesn't say it in front of the press with Putin standing beside him, then it's not comparable.
Biden told it directly to Putin on the phone. And Biden released the readout of what he told Putin to the press.

When Trump talked to foreign leaders he locked the conversations away, and didn't tell anybody he even called Putin, or the president of Ukraine.

Guess we’ll never know what happened between Donnie & his God behind closed doors.
But we’ve a pretty good idea ;)

View attachment 478623

Not photoshopped:

barack-obama-sucking-the-saudi-kings-cock.gif

You had mentioned that some people refuse to support spending on airports because of a lack of airports in their area. I didn't assume you were specifically referring to the recent bill that was passed. Had I known that was what you were referencing, I would have had a different response.
That wasn't even close to what was discussed. Here's a repost of exactly how it went down, and then I expect you to retract your ridiculous assumption of what it said.

“Right” seems to be an underestimation for a majority of our resident loony birds.

First off, they ain’t conservatives as they don’t give a crap about 8 trillion in deficit spending.

Everyone wants higher spending for their particular piece of the pie, but they don't want higher spending on the whole.

The problem is that idiots like you don't know the difference. They think if they don't have an airport in their community, that spending on airports won't help them.

Now explain how talking about 8 Trillion in deficit spending is talking about something local. The biggest state annual budget is only $200 billion.
I didn't realize 8 trillion in spending was a specific reference to that bill, but I can see that you're taking this way more personally than I am.

Anyone critical of Thomas is a racist. Those are the rules.
Anyone that is white and defends Uncle Toms is a racist.
That is reality. Because the only reason a white person defends an Uncle Tom is because that Tom is validating his racist beliefs.
When considering that you deem anyone who disagrees with you to be a racist, your assertion means nothing.

You're basically a militant black stereotype, which is what makes your posts so amusing.

I fault Roberts for not having a conversation with Clarence about his batshyte crazy wife Ginni. John should have made it clear years ago when the abuse first began that Thomas simply can not refuse to recuse any longer when clear conflicts of interest arise.

every time someone is nominated to the court the demafascist klan can’t help but attack this african american man and his white wife

She takes in dark money...

Raciss!!!!

every time someone is nominated to the court the demafascist klan can’t help but attack this african american man and his white wife
Yeah. Sure. That's the reason he's being attacked and not because of his wife's and his corrupt appearance and his judicial activism against the law.

He needs to recuse himself on cases involved with the 2020 election being stolen crap and 1/6.

That is not an unreasonable request....what so ever! Considering his wife's involvement....under federal law, he is required to.

Yeah. Sure. That's the reason he's being attacked and not because of his wife's and his corrupt appearance and his judicial activism against the law.

He needs to recuse himself on cases involved with the 2020 election being stolen crap and 1/6.

That is not an unreasonable request....what so ever! Considering his wife's involvement....under federal law, he is required to.
what cases?

yes that’s the reason , since there are literally no cases in front of the court about it

I fault Roberts for not having a conversation with Clarence about his batshyte crazy wife Ginni. John should have made it clear years ago when the abuse first began that Thomas simply can not refuse to recuse any longer when clear conflicts of interest arise.
Sure he can. Has any SC justice ever recused himself?

He's ruling on something his wife is deeply involved in.

It makes perfect sence, and is required, under the law.

She's one of the parties in a case before the court?
One of the lawyers for a party before the court?

How is she "deeply involved"? Be specific.

Forum List

Back