Civil War

I love you man!

If only you weren't so fucking dumb.

:cuckoo:

What a weirdo you are, first you abuse me, then tell me you love me? lol...

Seek help, nutjob. And go back to defending these people:

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

Now answer this question. Did you abuse me?

Yes. I slapped you around like the cock holster you are. Come back for more anytime, boy. It's fun toying with you.

And yet you cry like a little bitch, when I bitch slap for your hateful opinions.

Since when it is wrong to hate neo-nazis, white supremacists, and the kkk? Fighting Nazis is an American tradition. Are you an anti-American?

You prove again what an idiot you are.

You are condemning anyone on the right. All Trump voters in your small deluded fucked up mind, are KKK and Nazis.

The alt-right guys had ARs and didn't fire the 1st shot. The alt-left had better stand-down and get peaceful before they get slaughtered.
You're standing up for the Nazi's over those that were fighting against their hate? Nice

Standing up FOR the constitutional rights of another AMERICAN IS nice, even if you don't agree with them. It is NOT nice to infringe on those rights IT IS CRIMINAL.
Is the speech and agenda of Nazi's and White Supremacists constitutional? An argument can be made that they are pushing an anti american agenda. Now if their agenda was purely political then thats another story but when you get into racism and and bigoted hate perhaps a line should be drawn.
No it shouldn't be drawn there because, as we have seen, people like you will call things racist that clearly aren't.
So you're all good with public Nazi and white supremacist rallies and protests?

The First Amendment protects their right to do it. That's the bottom line.

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

Yes. I slapped you around like the cock holster you are. Come back for more anytime, boy. It's fun toying with you.

And yet you cry like a little bitch, when I bitch slap for your hateful opinions.

Since when it is wrong to hate neo-nazis, white supremacists, and the kkk? Fighting Nazis is an American tradition. Are you an anti-American?

You are condemning anyone on the right. All Trump voters in your small deluded fucked up mind, are KKK and Nazis.

No, I'm not, retard. But the protest WAS an alt-right, white nationalist protest you idiot, and that's who were in attendance, moron.

You're standing up for the Nazi's over those that were fighting against their hate? Nice

Standing up FOR the constitutional rights of another AMERICAN IS nice, even if you don't agree with them. It is NOT nice to infringe on those rights IT IS CRIMINAL.
Is the speech and agenda of Nazi's and White Supremacists constitutional? An argument can be made that they are pushing an anti american agenda. Now if their agenda was purely political then thats another story but when you get into racism and and bigoted hate perhaps a line should be drawn.
No it shouldn't be drawn there because, as we have seen, people like you will call things racist that clearly aren't.

Of course, but the left doesn't believe in the Bill of Rights, except for themselves.

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

No, I'm not, retard. But the protest WAS an alt-right, white nationalist protest you idiot, and that's who were in attendance, moron.
You don't know WTF you are posting. Stop now. Get informed.

I love you man!

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

Hate them all you like, but when you assault them with clubs, you have stepped over the line.

Of course, but the left doesn't believe in the Bill of Rights, except for themselves.

Slade just admitted it.

YOU get informed you know-nothing jackass. Or stick around, idiot. Try gaslighting some more. I'll slap you around again and again for as long as it takes you dishonest, lying piece of shit.

I love you man!

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

It's not wrong. It is wrong to violate their civil rights to satiate your blood lust.

When these wannabes actually begin to overthrow the government through violent means, by all means, I'll be right along side the left putting them in the ground.

Until then, they are using speech and made popular by the likes of you.

At least have the fucking brains to diminish them by not giving them what they want; publicity.

Their message of hate dies if they are not permitted to get a national stage and have to remain in the shit filled darkness of their own filth.

There is a poetic justice to watching them die of their own impotence. You people keep fucking that up.

IYou are condemning anyone on the right. All Trump voters in your small deluded fucked up mind, are KKK and Nazis.

YOU get informed you know-nothing jackass. Or stick around, idiot. Try gaslighting some more. I'll slap you around again and again for as long as it takes you dishonest, lying piece of shit.

I love you man even though you are a piece of shit.

IYou are condemning anyone on the right. All Trump voters in your small deluded fucked up mind, are KKK and Nazis.

Dude, you don't want his bud light. Trust Me. lol

Classic reward/abuse pattern. LOL, get the fuck out of here you creep.

Classic reward/abuse pattern. LOL, get the fuck out of here you creep.
Love you man...but you are one really dumb fucker.

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

It's not wrong. It is wrong to violate their civil rights to satiate your blood lust.

When these wannabes actually begin to overthrow the government through violent means, by all means, I'll be right along side the left putting them in the ground.

Until then, they are using speech and made popular by the likes of you.

At least have the fucking brains to diminish them by not giving them what they want; publicity.

Their message of hate dies if they are not permitted to get a national stage and have to remain in the shit filled darkness of their own filth.

There is a poetic justice to watching them die of their own impotence. You people keep fucking that up.

Neo nazis have no intention of overthrowing the government, as far as I know, so I have no idea what that has to do with anything. At any rate, If you don't speak up and against neo-nazi scum, then you are just as bad as they are. I couldn't give a fuck if you view that as "giving them publicity."

The US media has wanted to cover a race war for a long time. They are the worst part of America and giving the monsters in the house and the senate swamp that is really saying something.

Do you deny that the alt-right scumbags showed up to the protest dressed for conflict? If you do, you might need a refill on your meds.
No.

Now do you deny that the crazies on the Left also came to cause trouble?

Lets see if you can answer that question like a sane person or a fucking nut job.

Your endless tu quoque's are amusing, but not at all unsurprising. They came to protest against the alt-right pieces of shit, they didn't show up to go to war. Shall I embarrass you by posting pictures of the riot gear the alt-right cretins came in?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Go back to sleep, boy.
You just outed yourself as a fucking nut job.

It is people like you that harm this nation. You are full of hate and stupidity.
Is fighting hate with hate the way to go? The way you are responding to this poster seems to imply that it is your approach... Am I wrong?
Yes
So you are justifying Antifa coming into fight against the white supremacist protest, right? Fighting hate with hate...

No.

Now do you deny that the crazies on the Left also came to cause trouble?

Lets see if you can answer that question like a sane person or a fucking nut job.

Your endless tu quoque's are amusing, but not at all unsurprising. They came to protest against the alt-right pieces of shit, they didn't show up to go to war. Shall I embarrass you by posting pictures of the riot gear the alt-right cretins came in?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Go back to sleep, boy.
You just outed yourself as a fucking nut job.

It is people like you that harm this nation. You are full of hate and stupidity.
Is fighting hate with hate the way to go? The way you are responding to this poster seems to imply that it is your approach... Am I wrong?
Yes
So you are justifying Antifa coming into fight against the white supremacist protest, right? Fighting hate with hate...
I am a loving peaceful man and find violence abhorrent (well other than kicking Sytfe's sissy ass).

The alt-right guys had ARs and didn't fire the 1st shot. The alt-left had better stand-down and get peaceful before they get slaughtered.
No, I'm standing against left-wing terrorists who are willingly violating the civil rights of American's to feed THEIR hate.

The First Amendment applies to everyone, or it will not apply to anyone. Violent protesters are law breakers. If they bring deadly force, they will be met with deadly force.

/discussion
I agree, I don't think there is a need for violence with protest and many on the left take it too far. It is ok to have that discussion in relation to last weekends events but I'd hope to see a clear condemnation of what the Nazi and White Supremacists were doing with out the "But the left..." argument watering it down. It makes it sound like you are defending and making excuses for the racists. Maybe you are

Forum List

Back