Civil War

PENELOPE says "No weapons should be allowed at demonstrations. No helmets, sticks, etc. and no guns."
That is unless your leftist scum use them HUH?

I can't understand HOW the narrative from the news media, and the leftist shit can even get by the drunk tank, "Oh the Alt right and Trump killed a poor innocent woman" Not bothering to mention ;;> That group was getting ready to join a vicious ARMED assault on a group of people who were exercising their constitutional right to assemble and had been granted a permit after having followed all of the laws and rules to do so. Just not agreeing with anything a person does NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT to spit on them MUCH LESS blind them permanently with pepper spray, Beat them nearly to death, Throw a Molotov cocktail at them, use hairspray and paint to burn their faces and eyes, OR hit them with chains and clubs. All of the above are intent to kill or cause grievous harm. SO any person approaching someone with any of the above or approaching with a person so armed IS A Possible merchant of death or extreme bodily harm AND has that intent, That makes them fair game for a shoot to kill NO QUARTER GIVEN command. It is entirely the fault of the leftist who orchestrated the attack that the woman is dead If they had let the rally continue and let them hold their CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RALLY ther would have been NO deaths, no injuries, no problems. BUT leftist do not believe in anyone else's rights They think their agenda overrules others rights.

The alt-right guys had ARs and didn't fire the 1st shot. The alt-left had better stand-down and get peaceful before they get slaughtered.
You're standing up for the Nazi's over those that were fighting against their hate? Nice

It doesn't have to be this fucked up.
It just doesn't.

I'd like to think we can find common ground.

For instance, I do not honestly care if Confederate statues stay up. They don't bother me. But other people feel differently. I say, to people on both sides of the issue, is it worth violence to get your way?

It's not to me.

The alt-right guys had ARs and didn't fire the 1st shot. The alt-left had better stand-down and get peaceful before they get slaughtered.
You're standing up for the Nazi's over those that were fighting against their hate? Nice
I'm for banning all "hate groups" but that damn 1st amendment keeps protecting them. My only point, irrespective of being against all hate groups, is that if guys have ARs, don't attack them with clubs. I'm all for peaceful counter-protests. I'm not a fan of removing statues, but I wouldn't have been on either side. Nazis the KKK and antifa should never get a permit for anything. The police should arrest them for disturbing the peace whenever they gather.

I'm for banning all "hate groups" but that damn 1st amendment keeps protecting them. My only point, irrespective of being against all hate groups, is that if guys have ARs, don't attack them with clubs. I'm all for peaceful counter-protests. I'm not a fan of removing statues, but I wouldn't have been on either side. Nazis the KKK and antifa should never get a permit for anything. The police should arrest them for disturbing the peace whenever they gather.

Thus violating their First Amendment rights?

If history does not precisely repeat itself; it has been said that it, at least, rhymes.

So, there was a time when no one could envision that France, for example, would not be part of the Roman Empire.

But the citizens of the Roman Empire got fat and lazy and expected the State to provide all for its citizens {Free Stuff}, and then those from the outside, mostly barbarians, who wanted to share in its largess, started to invade, just as Mexico & Arabia are invading the U.S. today....and...well, maybe even those educated in the rotting cities of the North know today that France is no longer part of the Roman Empire....maybe they even know that the Roman Empire is no more.

California will likely be the first to go from the American Empire, and it could be considered a blessing, except that then the Wall would have to go all the Way up to Canada, for California would quickly become another Mexico...as it almost is today.

The cry today is that White Nationalists are an anathema....but George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, James Madison et al were the ultimate White Nationalists...and they and their progeny built the greatest society thus far known to mankind.

You Bolshevik Fools should be careful what you wish for....you will miss the White Boys when they are gone. History repeats itself, or it at least rhymes. Haiti got its independence at about the same time as the United States...and it is the basket case of the Western Hemisphere...perhaps of the whole world. Lots of differences between the USA and Haiti....but the main was is...in Haiti, the first thing they did was KILL all the White Boys.

________

Agree'd... But it does get sticky. I don't see why we couldn't classify certain groups as hate groups like we do with terrorist groups... I'm guessing conservatives and libertarians might have issue with the regulation but it makes sense to me.

It doesn't have to be this fucked up.
It just doesn't.

Unfortunately Doc it does. Until the real majority of this country wakes up and realizes what the liberal dimshit communist are doing, it will only get worse. They are following a history set by one of the greatest mesmerizer of all time and one of his best students ( hitler and obama). It is all an exact plan for domination by a dictatorial ruler, or ruling class. So ther is only one way it ends. One side takes the country, the other side leaves or dies. Right now the leftist are playing above their ability, but if we lose the cards we are holding RIGHT now, It will not be so for long. You must know the second is gone next liberal in office, it is the ONLY THING stopping them NOW. The first is already mostly gone for everyone else. The fourth is also gone for anyone else. They are falling like the dominoes in a chain. ANYWAY have a nice happy day, and just remember if they take it they will have something they really didn't want. They have no real idea what is waiting, It makes hell seem lie a paradise.

Standing up FOR the constitutional rights of another AMERICAN IS nice, even if you don't agree with them. It is NOT nice to infringe on those rights IT IS CRIMINAL.

Look at this faggot's signature:

"There is only one cure for stupidity and liberalisim DEATH"

And cretins like 12icer wonder why the entire world is turning against them and their insatiable taste for violence.

Just saw a hell of an online sale on bicycle chains with no master links and neat wooden handles. Ecologically sound and endorsed by The First Universal Church of Global-what-the-fuck as an alternative to noisy, air-polluting suns.

Myself I prefer one of these though it takes a little DIY effort to make it fully effective:

Universal-Cam-Timing-font-b-Chain-b-font-25H-100-Links-For-font-b-Motorcycle-b.jpg

Look at this faggot's signature:

"There is only one cure for stupidity and liberalisim DEATH"

And cretins like 12icer wonder why the entire world is turning against them and their insatiable taste for violence.

Why does the truth make you uneasy? An oh the term you used to describe gays is not PC. BAD old liberal!!! you get a putz slap.

100% of the blame lies with the reprehensible right.
See? That is the thinking of the Left. They want war.

No one wants war, except the right wing degenerate cretins who show up to protests dressed for war.
Anyone who speaks of their political opponents the way you do, is fucking crazy.

Stop watching MSLSD...you will get better.

Do you deny that the alt-right scumbags showed up to the protest dressed for conflict? If you do, you might need a refill on your meds.

100% of the blame lies with the reprehensible right.
See? That is the thinking of the Left. They want war.

No one wants war, except the right wing degenerate cretins who show up to protests dressed for war.
Anyone who speaks of their political opponents the way you do, is fucking crazy.

Stop watching MSLSD...you will get better.

Do you deny that the alt-right scumbags showed up to the protest dressed for conflict? If you do, you might need a refill on your meds.
No.

Now do you deny that the crazies on the Left also came to cause trouble?

Lets see if you can answer that question like a sane person or a fucking nut job.

PENELOPE says "No weapons should be allowed at demonstrations. No helmets, sticks, etc. and no guns."
That is unless your leftist scum use them HUH?

I can't understand HOW the narrative from the news media, and the leftist shit can even get by the drunk tank, "Oh the Alt right and Trump killed a poor innocent woman" Not bothering to mention ;;> That group was getting ready to join a vicious ARMED assault on a group of people who were exercising their constitutional right to assemble and had been granted a permit after having followed all of the laws and rules to do so. Just not agreeing with anything a person does NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT to spit on them MUCH LESS blind them permanently with pepper spray, Beat them nearly to death, Throw a Molotov cocktail at them, use hairspray and paint to burn their faces and eyes, OR hit them with chains and clubs. All of the above are intent to kill or cause grievous harm. SO any person approaching someone with any of the above or approaching with a person so armed IS A Possible merchant of death or extreme bodily harm AND has that intent, That makes them fair game for a shoot to kill NO QUARTER GIVEN command. It is entirely the fault of the leftist who orchestrated the attack that the woman is dead If they had let the rally continue and let them hold their CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RALLY ther would have been NO deaths, no injuries, no problems. BUT leftist do not believe in anyone else's rights They think their agenda overrules others rights.
And that's precisely why there's only one way this can end...

Forum List

Back