Civil War

The alt-right guys had ARs and didn't fire the 1st shot. The alt-left had better stand-down and get peaceful before they get slaughtered.
You're standing up for the Nazi's over those that were fighting against their hate? Nice

Standing up FOR the constitutional rights of another AMERICAN IS nice, even if you don't agree with them. It is NOT nice to infringe on those rights IT IS CRIMINAL.
Is the speech and agenda of Nazi's and White Supremacists constitutional? An argument can be made that they are pushing an anti american agenda. Now if their agenda was purely political then thats another story but when you get into racism and and bigoted hate perhaps a line should be drawn.

100% of the blame lies with the reprehensible right.
See? That is the thinking of the Left. They want war.

No one wants war, except the right wing degenerate cretins who show up to protests dressed for war.
Anyone who speaks of their political opponents the way you do, is fucking crazy.

Stop watching MSLSD...you will get better.

Do you deny that the alt-right scumbags showed up to the protest dressed for conflict? If you do, you might need a refill on your meds.
No.

Now do you deny that the crazies on the Left also came to cause trouble?

Lets see if you can answer that question like a sane person or a fucking nut job.

Your endless tu quoque's are amusing, but not at all unsurprising. They came to protest against the alt-right pieces of shit, they didn't show up to go to war. Shall I embarrass you by posting pictures of the riot gear the alt-right cretins came in?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Go back to sleep, boy.

No one wants war, except the right wing degenerate cretins who show up to protests dressed for war.
Anyone who speaks of their political opponents the way you do, is fucking crazy.

Do you deny that the alt-right scumbags showed up to the protest dressed for conflict? If you do, you might need a refill on your meds.
No.

Lets see if you can answer that question like a sane person or a fucking nut job.

Your endless tu quoque's are amusing, but not at all unsurprising. They came to protest against the alt-right pieces of shit, they didn't show up to go to war. Shall I embarrass you by posting pictures of the riot gear the alt-right cretins came in?

You just outed yourself as a fucking nut job.

It is people like you that harm this nation. You are full of hate and stupidity.

No.

It is people like you that harm this nation. You are full of hate and stupidity.

How's that? Because I state facts, and you want to gaslight? Get fucked, cretin. Your revisionist history has no place here. Period.

No.

Is fighting hate with hate the way to go? The way you are responding to this poster seems to imply that it is your approach... Am I wrong?

No.

How's that? Because I state facts, and you want to gaslight? Get fucked, cretin. Your revisionist history has no place here. Period.
I love you man!

If only you weren't so fucking dumb.

The alt-right guys had ARs and didn't fire the 1st shot. The alt-left had better stand-down and get peaceful before they get slaughtered.
You're standing up for the Nazi's over those that were fighting against their hate? Nice

Standing up FOR the constitutional rights of another AMERICAN IS nice, even if you don't agree with them. It is NOT nice to infringe on those rights IT IS CRIMINAL.
Is the speech and agenda of Nazi's and White Supremacists constitutional? An argument can be made that they are pushing an anti american agenda. Now if their agenda was purely political then thats another story but when you get into racism and and bigoted hate perhaps a line should be drawn.
No it shouldn't be drawn there because, as we have seen, people like you will call things racist that clearly aren't.

No.

Is fighting hate with hate the way to go? The way you are responding to this poster seems to imply that it is your approach... Am I wrong?
Yes

No, I'm standing against left-wing terrorists who are willingly violating the civil rights of American's to feed THEIR hate.

The First Amendment applies to everyone, or it will not apply to anyone. Violent protesters are law breakers. If they bring deadly force, they will be met with deadly force.

/discussion

No.

Actually, they did show up to go to war. That's why they had helmets, shields, clubs, flame throwers and body armor. Assaulting people they disagree with is ANTIFA's modus operandi. Killing cops is BLM's modus operandi.

No.

I love you man!

:cuckoo:

What a weirdo you are, first you abuse me, then tell me you love me? lol...

Seek help, nutjob. And go back to defending these people:

No.

I love you man!

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

Now answer this question. Did you abuse me?

Yes it is. As ruled on by the SCOTUS.

A VERY GOOD argument can be made that those who attempt to silence speech are un-American, for the right to speech is as American as it gets.

No.

Actually, they did show up to go to war. That's why they had helmets, shields, clubs, flame throwers and body armor. Assaulting people they disagree with is ANTIFA's modus operandi. Killing cops is BLM's modus operandi.
He doesn't know that. MSLSD refused to tell him.

No it shouldn't be drawn there because, as we have seen, people like you will call things racist that clearly aren't.
So you're all good with public Nazi and white supremacist rallies and protests?

I love you man!

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

Yes. I slapped you around like the cock holster you are. Come back for more anytime, boy. It's fun toying with you.

I love you man!

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

Now don't be a little bitch.

Answer the question.

I love you man!

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

Yes. I slapped you around like the cock holster you are. Come back for more anytime, boy. It's fun toying with you.

And yet you cry like a little bitch, when I bitch slap for your hateful opinions.

I love you man!

I abused YOU.

Okay I did.

And yet you cry like a little bitch, when I bitch slap for your hateful opinions.

Since when it is wrong to hate neo-nazis, white supremacists, and the kkk? Fighting Nazis is an American tradition. Are you an anti-American?

Forum List

Back