Civil rights icon accuses left of treating blacks 'like an exotic pet,' predicts backlash

Reaching for ever deeper depths of hypocrisy Bobobrainless, one of the most well-documented racists on this site, has the gall to level that charge against ANYONE else? What a fucking joke.

Now Bobobrainless has a “vibe.” :lol:

Who can argue with some idiot on the Internet’s “vibe’? :lmao:
Google threads started with your name on it. A lot of people get that vibe from you. Not just me. How many people have complained about the way you "communicate" or i should say unable to communicate normally. Only a group of right wing racist white pricks on USMB like you.

I've gotten compliments from right wingers who know how to communicate. They find me interesting and well thought out. And I explain myself. Name me one lefty who likes talking to you.

Reaching for ever deeper depths of hypocrisy Bobobrainless, one of the most well-documented racists on this site, has the gall to level that charge against ANYONE else? What a fucking joke.
You think Democrats are idiots. Your black parents of the kids you teach, are Democrats. Oh sure you convince yourself it's their politics not their color that you hate but we know.

I love how cozy today's whitey righties are with anyone who, even a little bit, makes them feel better.
Why haven't you white Democrats helped Black people in your big cities you oversee? 45 were shot just last weekend in Chicago alone.
What should we do about it? If any state or major city has solved this problem name it.
Democrats have governed Chicago for years. Why ask me? You guys are supposed to have all the answers. Fucking idiot.
What is Kansas going to do?

I'm a rich white educated male democrat. .....

Only one of those things is true.
Are you going to get a pension when you retire old timer?

The teacher pay gap is wider than ever Teachers’ pay continues to fall further behind pay of comparable workers​

You're a typical Republican. Getting a pension or worked for a union and now that you are financially secure you vote Republican who are the reason young teachers today make less than you.

2020 has shone a light on the importance of good teachers, but many are paid less than a living wage in the U.S. ... Teachers make about 20% less than other professionals with similar education and experience. In many parts of the country, teachers live below the family living wage.

Welcome to the future. This is what Republicans and Baby Boomers did to us all. But we/you deserve it because you voted for it. But YOU are still going to get your pension right? So you don't care.

I'm not a teacher so fuck it what do I care?
3 months vacation and holidays galore. No one is holding a gun to their head and forcing them to be a teacher.

Try that 3 month vacation bullshit on your teachers from the 1980s. I started teaching in 1996 and never worked for only 9 months at any time and I retired in 2018.
You don't know what real work is.
Boy would't we all love to get 3 months off every summer.

The fact that teacher complain that they are underpaid proves how stupid they are. When they were 18 years old they paid money to go to college to get a degree in teaching. A profession that doesn't pay well.

And then guys like unkotare try to suggest they did it for altruistic reasons. What a joke. Those who can do and those who can't teach.
That last statement is trite and untrue.
How do you know?
Because I know too many examples of the opposite. I am one of them.
What do you know? What some internet person told you? I tell him lots of things and he constantly says I'm lying. Maybe it takes a liar to know one. Or a liar like him believes everyone else is lying because he is.

Here is what I wrote: And then guys like unkotare try to suggest they did it for altruistic reasons. What a joke. Those who can do and those who can't teach.

So you know unkotare teaches for altruistic reasons? I don't get that vibe. To me that's a joke. He's a racist who looks down on the students and parents.

Or did you disagree with the comment that those who can do and those who can't teach? How do you know he can?

You two must PM each other a lot. Still he is probably lying to you. He wants you to believe he is who he says he is. But notice how his avatar is an asian yet he's supposedly Irish? You don't know who he is. You only know he's an asshole like you so you believe everything he says.

He won't tell me what weight class he wrestled because he's probably 150 lb pussy.

He won't talk about the pension his union got him, or how he'd be broke if not for that pension.

He works extra jobs because he has to. If not wouldn't he be home with the fam? I remember my wrestling coach got a divorce because he was always late coming home because of practices or matches. And then he was gone on weekends for our tournaments.
I was talking about teaching in general.

Now Bobobrainless has a “vibe.” :lol:

Who can argue with some idiot on the Internet’s “vibe’? :lmao:
Google threads started with your name on it. A lot of people get that vibe from you. Not just me. How many people have complained about the way you "communicate" or i should say unable to communicate normally. Only a group of right wing racist white pricks on USMB like you.

I've gotten compliments from right wingers who know how to communicate. They find me interesting and well thought out. And I explain myself. Name me one lefty who likes talking to you.

Appeal to Popularity = fail

You think Democrats are idiots. Your black parents of the kids you teach, are Democrats. Oh sure you convince yourself it's their politics not their color that you hate but we know.
You have a habit of guessing what other people think then pretending to argue with your own imagination. Another sign of your stupidity and disregard for honesty.

I love how cozy today's whitey righties are with anyone who, even a little bit, makes them feel better.
Why haven't you white Democrats helped Black people in your big cities you oversee? 45 were shot just last weekend in Chicago alone.
What should we do about it? If any state or major city has solved this problem name it.
Democrats have governed Chicago for years. Why ask me? You guys are supposed to have all the answers. Fucking idiot.

The teacher pay gap is wider than ever Teachers’ pay continues to fall further behind pay of comparable workers​

You're a typical Republican. Getting a pension or worked for a union and now that you are financially secure you vote Republican who are the reason young teachers today make less than you.

2020 has shone a light on the importance of good teachers, but many are paid less than a living wage in the U.S. ... Teachers make about 20% less than other professionals with similar education and experience. In many parts of the country, teachers live below the family living wage.

Welcome to the future. This is what Republicans and Baby Boomers did to us all. But we/you deserve it because you voted for it. But YOU are still going to get your pension right? So you don't care.

3 months vacation and holidays galore. No one is holding a gun to their head and forcing them to be a teacher.

Try that 3 month vacation bullshit on your teachers from the 1980s. I started teaching in 1996 and never worked for only 9 months at any time and I retired in 2018.

The fact that teacher complain that they are underpaid proves how stupid they are. When they were 18 years old they paid money to go to college to get a degree in teaching. A profession that doesn't pay well.

And then guys like unkotare try to suggest they did it for altruistic reasons. What a joke. Those who can do and those who can't teach.
How do you know?
What do you know? What some internet person told you? I tell him lots of things and he constantly says I'm lying. Maybe it takes a liar to know one. Or a liar like him believes everyone else is lying because he is.

Here is what I wrote: And then guys like unkotare try to suggest they did it for altruistic reasons. What a joke. Those who can do and those who can't teach.

So you know unkotare teaches for altruistic reasons? I don't get that vibe. To me that's a joke. He's a racist who looks down on the students and parents.

Or did you disagree with the comment that those who can do and those who can't teach? How do you know he can?

You two must PM each other a lot. Still he is probably lying to you. He wants you to believe he is who he says he is. But notice how his avatar is an asian yet he's supposedly Irish? You don't know who he is. You only know he's an asshole like you so you believe everything he says.

He won't tell me what weight class he wrestled because he's probably 150 lb pussy.

He won't talk about the pension his union got him, or how he'd be broke if not for that pension.

He works extra jobs because he has to. If not wouldn't he be home with the fam? I remember my wrestling coach got a divorce because he was always late coming home because of practices or matches. And then he was gone on weekends for our tournaments.
It doesn’t matter what you were talking about. He is arguing with the little voices in his head again.

How do you know?

It doesn’t matter what you were talking about. He is arguing with the little voices in his head again.
No I was strictly poking fun of you. Not all teachers. Just bad ones.

How do you know?

Bullshit. You have posted hundreds and hundreds of derisive generalizations about teachers over the years, you dishonest lump of shit.

How do you know?

Bullshit. You have posted hundreds and hundreds of derisive generalizations about teachers over the years, you dishonest lump of shit.
You'll notice I only do that when you are in the vicinity to read those posts of mine you dumb piece of shit. LOL

This is the deepest comment you've made all day. What a waste of time.
Got some more slurs to throw around, racist?

This is the deepest comment you've made all day. What a waste of time.
Got some more slurs to throw around, racist?
Shut up you Narrow Back

That is the wonderful GOP war on drugs and blacks killing each other over who gets to sell to whites. And the war on drugs and make all jobs dignified. And stop listening to hateful garbage propaganda, all the new BS GOP has now

Forum List

Back