City of Uvalde working to 'cover up' police records from shooting: Report

I have to wonder if your Southern States aren't more closely resembling, creepy, unaccountable Stasi Canadian police...

I don't know ...
Does this resemble your unaccountable Stasi Canadian Police ...
:dunno:

1655153862444.png

We need to start screening who is in this militia. Your militia seems to be full of psychopaths, white supremacists, lowlifes, and I'm sure they have BO
"Full of"?

No. No more than Democrats are "full of" child molesters.

How about we keep it real?

Maybe so, but, with the open comments of cooperation between Texas and Florida police of late, I have to wonder if your Southern States aren't more closely resembling, creepy, unaccountable Stasi Canadian police...

I meant to say "open cooperation between Canadian police and Texas/Florida, probably so that Canadian police can try and project an air of respect with the Canadiann public as trust is at an all time low.

Of course states are going to work together. Your issue will be working with and becoming more like TPS, OPP, Peel Region, DRPS, RCMP, etc...

Everyone involved just wants to keep focus on the distraction and boogie man, guns.

It's easier to hold the truth behind your back and just say "guns".

The truth is the people in charge of the police officers fucked up and the truth is a person killed those people. But they want everyone to only hear about guns and gun control.

You call them antigunners, others see them as "I don't want my kid's face blown off by a bullet"
I wouldn't wish that on ANY parent. The bottom line is that the Left is using this issue to disarm Americans. It is their goal and has been for years. A few have even slipped up and been honest about it from time to time. People who truly want to accomplish making these innocent children SAFER... would be demanding that steps be taken to significantly strengthen security in the schools so that when these nutjobs inevitably come to do their evil, there is a barrier to stop them.

I wouldn't wish that on ANY parent. The bottom line is that the Left is using this issue to disarm Americans. It is their goal and has been for years. A few have even slipped up and been honest about it from time to time. People who truly want to accomplish making these innocent children SAFER... would be demanding that steps be taken to significantly strengthen security in the schools so that when these nutjobs inevitably come to do their evil, there is a barrier to stop them.
Looks like we need some disarming. Drives me kinda crazy thinking of all the murdered school children we've had in the last fifteen or twenty years cuz the gun industry has lots and lots of guns to sell.

Trump's buddy was a child molester. I imagine you're not going to criticize your God.

Okay.

Who won the 2020 US Presidential election.

Just give us a name please.

You want to keep it real... lets' see if you're able.

Go slugger.

Joe Biden's in office, that's all that matters.

The rest of it is a very LARGE open question.

I told you, I know a little about security. Therefore I deal in facts. The horrible glaring FACT in front of us is that there is not one single chain of custody, for any of the 155 million votes cast in the 2020 election.

Not one. Not even a single one.

I don't care who won or lost in 2020, that was then and this is now.

Any AMERICAN - black or white, gay or straight, pink purple or green, should be very concerned that

A) no election in America is demonstrably secure, and

B) multiple cases of election hacking have already been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt, and every single expert says vulnerabilities exist and are serious.

If you're concerned about Trump, you're talking to the wrong guy. I don't care. But i care about the integrity of our electoral process. MOVING FORWARD, which is the only thing that matters

Joe Biden's in office, that's all that matters.

The rest of it is a very LARGE open question.

I told you, I know a little about security. Therefore I deal in facts. The horrible glaring FACT in front of us is that there is not one single chain of custody, for any of the 155 million votes cast in the 2020 election.

Not one. Not even a single one.

I don't care who won or lost in 2020, that was then and this is now.

Any AMERICAN - black or white, gay or straight, pink purple or green, should be very concerned that

A) no election in America is demonstrably secure, and

B) multiple cases of election hacking have already been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt, and every single expert says vulnerabilities exist and are serious.

If you're concerned about Trump, you're talking to the wrong guy. I don't care. But i care about the integrity of our electoral process. MOVING FORWARD, which is the only thing that matters

Yeah...you don't live in reality. Also...you're not mature enough to admit that your lord and master Donald Trump lost an election.

Put another way, you pose zero threat and only serve to amuse.

Looks like we need some disarming. Drives me kinda crazy thinking of all the murdered school children we've had in the last fifteen or twenty years cuz the gun industry has lots and lots of guns to sell.

Unsold guns don't kill anyone. ;)

Trump's buddy was a child molester. I imagine you're not going to criticize your God.

Okay.

Who won the 2020 US Presidential election.

Just give us a name please.

You want to keep it real... lets' see if you're able.

Go slugger.
Biden won :)
America lost. :(

Yeah...you don't live in reality. Also...you're not mature enough to admit that your lord and master Donald Trump lost an election.

Put another way, you pose zero threat and only serve to amuse.
:p

Progtards, front and center. ^^^

By "pose zero threat" we assume he means "politically, to the libtards".

The DNC is watching. :p :p :p

That's okay. We assume the FBI is watching too. That's okay too. They have honeypots, I have honeypots. See how that works?

I very much look forward to the progtard bleating and hand wringing in November.

No, the "Left" don't want to "disarm" you, there are only four countries in the world that ban guns. Let's change the word Left to, "Those American parents and children who want a safe gun society", they want safe guns. They want people applying for a gun to be fully background checked, they want guns stored safely, they don't want such unsuitable guns as the AR-15 to be allowed in society, their don't want guns wandering around the streets.......oh hang on.....I'm just reeling off how it works in the Western world, apart from America.

Forum List

Back