City of Uvalde working to 'cover up' police records from shooting: Report

It's on the city and the police dept not the State of Texas.
abbott needs to come down hard on this and not allow it.

otherwise yes, it's on him also for letting them get away with it.

Texas opened an investigation very fast due to the lack of transparency and shady stuff with the city schools and the the police there. The locals don't want to cooperate.
It's like the chief was wanting it to happen. Maybe we'll find out he gave the 4000.00 to the shooter. Something you would expect of a Beto supporter.

So you make every thread about the riots? Y
Democrats will NOT evade responsibility for those riots.

Those riots will be in your face for a long, LONG time.

And if the left keeps going the way they're going, maybe it'll get up close and personal.

I told you, if you threaten my child, I come after you. I meant it, and I mean it

It's like the chief was wanting it to happen. Maybe we'll find out he gave the 4000.00 to the shooter. Something you would expect of a Beto supporter.
It's weird af. Police were in the school a couple of minutes after the shooter and did not engage, even after all of the gunfire and calls from inside the school to 911.

Who was responsible for fixing it? How about the classroom door(s)?
I'm guessing that would be the school.
Why is it important to you?

The police sat outside doing nothing for more than 45 minutes while children were cut down.
So much for good guys with guns.

The guy who shot up the Topps supermarket in Buffalo that targeted Black folks was a member of the militia too. Please explain.
Fucking retarded leftist. ^^^

Yeah, we get your schtick, Alinsky.

We're on to your worthless leftist asses.

I'm guessing that would be the school.
Why is it important to you?
Who in "the school" was responsible for maintenance of the security system, of which that door was crucial? What is that person's name?

I won't be satisfied until the right people are blamed. :mad:

Last edited:
The guy who shot up the Topps supermarket in Buffalo that targeted Black folks was a member of the militia too. Please explain.
ya know, i don't give an unholy rats ass about YOUR CAUSE or THEIR CAUSE - break the law, prosecute.

all this other sideshow bob shit is just getting in the way .

Forum List

Back