joy says gun laws will change once blacks have guns?

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
yeah, and that's why I'm FOR background checks. Start locking up the guys who gave the kid gangbangers guns!
exactly. but the left wants there votes. so they commit what ever crimes they want.

yeah, and that's why I'm FOR background checks. Start locking up the guys who gave the kid gangbangers guns!

Once again, I have to point out that is the fault of the State and Fed officials who failed to prevent Ramos from passing the background check.

Once again, I have to point out that is the fault of the State and Fed officials who failed to prevent Ramos from passing the background check.

Your assuming there was something which would've been found during his background that should've sent up flares.

What would that have been?

Your assuming there was something which would've been found during his background that should've sent up flares.

What would that have been?

Ha ha ha you are not aware that Ramos for MONTHS stated on social media that he wanted to shoot kids up at a school and was detained briefly by state and school officials over Ramos making threats that he wanted to shoot up a school last year.

He had been talking about shooting up a school for about the last 10 months yet nothing was added to show that he was a threat to public safety.

I posted a big article about it a week ago:

Flopping Aces

The signs were there. They’re almost always there. No one was paying attention.​

Posted by DrJohn on 27 May, 2022

Excerpt:

Tucson. Parkland. Buffalo. Uvalde.

Jared Loughner. Nikolas Cruz. Peyton Gendron. Salvador Ramos.

Their stories are all the same.

They committed terrible crimes exacting unimaginable pain and loss. All were preventable had someone taken their job seriously.

Jared Loughner, who shot Gabby Giffords, was well known to Tucson police. He made numerous death threats. The cops were called to his house numerous times. He purchased a Glock after he made several death threats. They let him keep the weapon.

Nikolas Cruz posted “Im going to be a professional school shooter” on YouTube. The FBI was tipped off.

LINK

Last edited:

Forum List

Back