City of Uvalde working to 'cover up' police records from shooting: Report

ya know, i don't give an unholy rats ass about YOUR CAUSE or THEIR CAUSE - break the law, prosecute.

all this other sideshow bob shit is just getting in the way .
I know it's hard for you to focus--the pure rage is debilitating. But According to bigrebnc1775 we're all in the militia. So that means all of these rampage shooters are in the militia.

Sorry. Cuss him out if that makes you feel better although I think you're one of those people who are only happy when you're pissed off.

I know it's hard for you to focus--the pure rage is debilitating. But According to bigrebnc1775 we're all in the militia. So that means all of these rampage shooters are in the militia.

Sorry. Cuss him out if that makes you feel better although I think you're one of those people who are only happy when you're pissed off.
"The militia", as it was defined in 1783, was for homeland defense.

It's STILL for homeland defense.

If the Russians or Chinese invaded one morning, like Red Dawn or something, then hell yes we'd all be in the militia.

A more LIKELY scenario is teeming hordes of barbarian leftists burning up our cities, and that is ALSO homeland defense that puts every one of us in the militia.

The answer is yes, we're all in the militia and we all stand ready to defend our country and our families.

I don't know if that includes you, I won't speak for you.

Maybe so, but, with the open comments of cooperation between Texas and Florida police of late, I have to wonder if your Southern States aren't more closely resembling, creepy, unaccountable Stasi Canadian police...
Not at all. Let them try that Nazi BS down here and the rest of the country is going to be shocked over the reaction. The only reason your cops get away with it is that they know they won't be targeted by the citizens they abuse. Most of ours understand that just the opposite would hold true. People will take a lot before they snap but the day will come if they're pushed hard enough and the cops down here KNOW IT.

So all of these school shooters, store shooters, place-of-worship-shooters, theater shooters, 1/6 insurrectionist were/are in the militia?
Of course. The militia had it's share of thieves and deserters too. Your point?

I used to view Texas as a place of character and principle. This case and the lack of transparency and accountability has certainly challenged how I view this state. What a shame.

The city of Uvalde is seeking to evade records requests from multiple outlets regarding the police response to last month's shooting at Robb Elementary School, the Daily Mail reported Monday.

Uvalde police are facing heavy scrutiny into their response to the shooting, which left 19 children and two teachers dead. Police stood for nearly an hour outside the pair of classrooms where 18-year-old Salvador Ramos carried out his rampage.

The city reacted to records requests by retaining lawyers and sending a letter to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, laying out arguments against fulfilling the requests.

"The City claims that the requested information is not information that is collected, assembled, or maintained under a law or ordinance or in connection with the transaction of official business by a governmental body or for a governmental body or is excepted from disclosure," attorney Cynthia Trevino wrote, according to the Mail.
Maybe because it was staged.

Forum List

Back