City Of Albuquerque Refers Trump Campaign Bill To Collection Agency

What a hoot. Mr. "I'm so wealthy!" can't pay his bills-

The New Mexico city of Albuquerque has sent an unpaid bill for former President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to a debt collection agency, officials said.

The $211,175.94 bill stems from a rally held in 2019 by Trump’s reelection campaign in the nearby city of Rio Rancho. According to the Albuquerque Journal, Trump stayed overnight in Albuquerque while in the area for the Sept. 16 rally, forcing the city to shut down city hall and other parts of downtown.

This and all those bankruptcy's are not going to help your credit rating Mr. Stable Genius--

I haven't read a post yet. I assume everyone is calling you a real idiot right? Add me.

Any one ever tell you Trump wins about 90% of these bull shit lawsuits.....lol.............He doesn't pay for what was on the order contract usually........................What a brainwashed fool you are
LOL. Well I just did a forensec audit of this post and it is way worse than I thought. Your guts are hanging out as you are trying to exit...lols

The New Mexico city of Albuquerque has sent an unpaid bill for former President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to a debt collection agency, officials said.

The $211,175.94 bill stems from a rally held in 2019 by Trump’s reelection campaign in the nearby city of Rio Rancho. According to the Albuquerque Journal, Trump stayed overnight in Albuquerque while in the area for the Sept. 16 rally, forcing the city to shut down city hall and other parts of downtown.

This and all those bankruptcy's are not going to help your credit rating Mr. Stable Genius--

Hilarious.
Its not a surprise though.

He should just pull a Clinton, open up a "Foundation" and announce he is running in 2024. He will have tens of millions from nations all over the world to support his great causes.

Of course, miraculously, if he decides to not run again, all of the donations will dry up...

I haven't read a post yet. I assume everyone is calling you a real idiot right? Add me.

Any one ever tell you Trump wins about 90% of these bull shit lawsuits.....lol.............He doesn't pay for what was on the order contract usually........................What a brainwashed fool you are

Really? Trump wins most of his lawsuits? Then tell me why he lost most (actually, almost all) of his lawsuits trying to get the election in his favor. Trump lost all of them where it counted, and where he thought he could steal the election.

He should just pull a Clinton, open up a "Foundation" and announce he is running in 2024. He will have tens of millions from nations all over the world to support his great causes.

Of course, miraculously, if he decides to not run again, all of the donations will dry up...

First off, if Trump's future campaign were to accept money from another nation or foreign source, it would not only be illegal, but also unConstitutional (you conservatives like the Constitution, right?) and if Trump actually did take money from foreign governments, it would be seen by the American public as him being bought off by other countries.

Really? Trump wins most of his lawsuits? Then tell me why he lost most (actually, almost all) of his lawsuits trying to get the election in his favor. Trump lost all of them where it counted, and where he thought he could steal the election.
Hey idiot. I'm talking about all the bullshit lawsuits over the yrs. Don't play stupid.

This forensic audit in Arizona that will be concluded in a few weeks is going to forcefully cram the evidence straight up your stink hole and then outta yer mouth

Hey idiot. I'm talking about all the bullshit lawsuits over the yrs. Don't play stupid.

This forensic audit in Arizona that will be concluded in a few weeks is going to forcefully cram the evidence straight up your stink hole and then outta yer mouth

How much you want to bet and lose? But, you sound like a Trupette, and so I guess even if you lose, you won't pay up, just like your deity Trump.

First off, if Trump's future campaign were to accept money from another nation or foreign source, it would not only be illegal, but also unConstitutional (you conservatives like the Constitution, right?) and if Trump actually did take money from foreign governments, it would be seen by the American public as him being bought off by other countries.

Oh ok, so his wife or daughter can start such a Foundation and then he can announce he is running. Clinton did it, and then ran. I didn't say I liked it, I'm saying this has been the tactic of many in Western politics for too long and there hasn't been any consequences.

Just look at how many millions some in your Congress are worth and how long they have been in their position.

Last edited:

Crooked or spineless judges, of course.

you know who really couldn’t pay their bills? obama and xiden. They left the DNC in such massive debt by the time they left office that the Clintons had to come in and essentially buy the DNC. That’s a large part why the DNC rigged the 2016 campaign against bernie

How much you want to bet and lose? But, you sound like a Trupette, and so I guess even if you lose, you won't pay up, just like your deity Trump.
Sure Sparky. You libturds have done everything to stop this audit. Whatsa matter, Worried?.LOLOLOL

He already tried that. He foundation was closed by the courts for fraud.

Crooked or spineless judges, of course.
images (5).jpeg

Forum List

Back