City Of Albuquerque Refers Trump Campaign Bill To Collection Agency

Is that a usual practice for a City to bill the campaign just because he was in town?

Yes, it is the usual practice. They have to shut down streets, pay overtime to police officers and increase security all around..

..he's got more $$$ and sex than you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

Trump

Trump is famous for not paying his bills. This is nothing new. He pays for sex.
he gets more than you.......you people are like kids = jealous
hahahahhahahahhahahahh

Nope. Trump hasn't had a great sex life compared to mine... and I'm a woman.

Believe as you will, but please refrain from violent insurrections to overthrow democracy.
Please refrain from lying.
I hope that your refusal to refrain and attempted diversion does not mean that your violent insurrections to overthrow democracy will continue.

Not a lie:

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.33.16 AM.png

Bogus push poll.
Diehard Trumpies get especially pissy at the empirical data provided by all the many independent polls, because none fakes support for their Loser.

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 8.07.06 AM.png

[Biden Job Approval a Respectable 57% at 100 Days]

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, most Americans is subversive, commie, prog,
lib, pedophile-pizza-eating, Cocal-Cola swilling liars
who gorge on Ben & Jerry's vegetarian ice cream,
and debase NASCAR by their mandatory Prius-ride-sharin',
- and they all riots against Mr Potato Head hisself!"

Last edited:

Trump

hahahahhahahahhahahahh

1. you can't prove that
2. self sex doesn't count
2. we KNOW Mr Trump is getting it and good

You dip shits need to refute the story or shut the fuck up.
It appears to be simply partisan politics. Your link does not say that Trump can't afford to pay the bill. It seems to me that Team Trump is just refusing to pay.

“As far as I can tell, this move is unprecedented. We've had other presidents and former presidents come through our state and our city, and I question whether or not they've been billed in the past,” Samuel said. "When Obama came through our city or former President Clinton, it's my understanding that they were not billed."

Former APD Chief Gordon Eden told KOAT the city did not bill dignitaries like presidents when they visited.

PS: You have a foul mouth.

Last edited:

Trump

hahahahhahahahhahahahh

1. you can't prove that

Probably not . He can't even find his little shroom under his pendulous belly.

Trump

hahahahhahahahhahahahh

1. you can't prove that

Probably not . He can't even find his little shroom under his pendulous belly.
and, besides, the OP is ridiculous --UNDENIABLE TDS bullshit

What a hoot. Mr. "I'm so wealthy!" can't pay his bills-

The New Mexico city of Albuquerque has sent an unpaid bill for former President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to a debt collection agency, officials said.

The $211,175.94 bill stems from a rally held in 2019 by Trump’s reelection campaign in the nearby city of Rio Rancho. According to the Albuquerque Journal, Trump stayed overnight in Albuquerque while in the area for the Sept. 16 rally, forcing the city to shut down city hall and other parts of downtown.

This and all those bankruptcy's are not going to help your credit rating Mr. Stable Genius--

Granted, its a pain in the ass for local people and governments when any President or other VIP visits an area.

But the idea that the VIP is personally financially liable for the hassle or expense that their appearance causes is sort of stupid. Even if the VIP is Biden, and if he were to enter a conservative jurisdiction. If Sleepy Joe and/or the Hoe decide to go down to the Texas-Mexico border, it may or may not be a good idea. However, for Gov. Abbott and the Texas rangers to send them a bill for them to personally pay for security would be really fucking silly.

The New Mexico city of Albuquerque has sent an unpaid bill for former President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to a debt collection agency, officials said.

The $211,175.94 bill stems from a rally held in 2019 by Trump’s reelection campaign in the nearby city of Rio Rancho. According to the Albuquerque Journal, Trump stayed overnight in Albuquerque while in the area for the Sept. 16 rally, forcing the city to shut down city hall and other parts of downtown.

This and all those bankruptcy's are not going to help your credit rating Mr. Stable Genius--

He should just pull a Clinton, open up a "Foundation" and announce he is running in 2024. He will have tens of millions from nations all over the world to support his great causes.

Of course, miraculously, if he decides to not run again, all of the donations will dry up...

First off, if Trump's future campaign were to accept money from another nation or foreign source, it would not only be illegal, but also unConstitutional (you conservatives like the Constitution, right?) and if Trump actually did take money from foreign governments, it would be seen by the American public as him being bought off by other countries.

Oh ok, so his wife or daughter can start such a Foundation and then he can announce he is running. Clinton did it, and then ran. I didn't say I liked it, I'm saying this has been the tactic of many in Western politics for too long and there hasn't been any consequences.

Just look at how many millions some in your Congress are worth and how long they have been in their position.

Its important to know the difference between a private charity and a Public Operational Charity.

RentFree.jpg

Forum List

Back