City Of Albuquerque Refers Trump Campaign Bill To Collection Agency

My guess is that this is just a leftist municipal official showboating. Since when is the President (any president) personally financially responsible for the hassle his travels entail to local governments?

What a hoot. Mr. "I'm so wealthy!" can't pay his bills-

The New Mexico city of Albuquerque has sent an unpaid bill for former President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to a debt collection agency, officials said.

The $211,175.94 bill stems from a rally held in 2019 by Trump’s reelection campaign in the nearby city of Rio Rancho. According to the Albuquerque Journal, Trump stayed overnight in Albuquerque while in the area for the Sept. 16 rally, forcing the city to shut down city hall and other parts of downtown.

This and all those bankruptcy's are not going to help your credit rating Mr. Stable Genius--

So Trump is on the hook for invoices submitted after the fact?

Only Dim NAZIs are stupid enough to fall for this grift.

My guess is that this is just a leftist municipal official showboating. Since when is the President (any president) personally financially responsible for the hassle his travels entail to local governments?
They aren't. This is just an expression of Dim resentment.

What happened to got rich off his POTUS? Seems more PROGS & COVID canceled him out, am I right?

Fuck yeah!

This is such old news. Trump perfected the art of the screw. Is there anybody that Trump has not screwed or attempted to screw one way or another? He has screwed contrators, bondholders, tenants, employees, his father, his brother, his sister, his niece, his attorneys, his mistresses, both literally and figuratively, his independent contractors, his suppliers, his lenders, his close friends, his supporters, his voters, his own campaign...there is no body that Trump will not screw out of his or her life savings or dignity.

Last edited:
How do you think billionaires become billionaires? By paying bills? That's for middle and lower class folk.

Forum List

Back