City Of Albuquerque Refers Trump Campaign Bill To Collection Agency

View attachment 483182
"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

Whenever a contemporaneous matter is something you rather not honestly confront,
days of yore may afford a diversionary escape, however transparent.

In regard to the thread's topic, Bam Bam Bannon may come up with a "Go Fund Me" scam.

Good luck, Albuquerque.
Trump is a POS that has been doing this for years.
Don't give me your honesty schtick.

What a hoot. Mr. "I'm so wealthy!" can't pay his bills-

The New Mexico city of Albuquerque has sent an unpaid bill for former President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to a debt collection agency, officials said.

The $211,175.94 bill stems from a rally held in 2019 by Trump’s reelection campaign in the nearby city of Rio Rancho. According to the Albuquerque Journal, Trump stayed overnight in Albuquerque while in the area for the Sept. 16 rally, forcing the city to shut down city hall and other parts of downtown.

This and all those bankruptcy's are not going to help your credit rating Mr. Stable Genius--

You do realize the Campaign, and RNC are spread entities then the President....right?

Same with re-structuring bankrupties filed by former businesses he was involved in.

The New Mexico city of Albuquerque has sent an unpaid bill for former President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to a debt collection agency, officials said.

The $211,175.94 bill stems from a rally held in 2019 by Trump’s reelection campaign in the nearby city of Rio Rancho. According to the Albuquerque Journal, Trump stayed overnight in Albuquerque while in the area for the Sept. 16 rally, forcing the city to shut down city hall and other parts of downtown.

This and all those bankruptcy's are not going to help your credit rating Mr. Stable Genius--

But...but...he's got $10 Billion!!! How can this be?

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is that this is just a leftist municipal official showboating. Since when is the President (any president) personally financially responsible for the hassle his travels entail to local governments?

Agreed, it's some Albuquerque DemoKKKrat looking for a chance to suck Anderson Cooper's dick.
Tell us more about sucking dick, expert.

My guess is that this is just a leftist municipal official showboating. Since when is the President (any president) personally financially responsible for the hassle his travels entail to local governments?

Agreed, it's some Albuquerque DemoKKKrat looking for a chance to suck Anderson Cooper's dick.
Tell us more about sucking dick, expert.
No one who has Ilhan Omar as an avatar has any right to criticize anyone in this forum.

Neither can the US government pay theirs, but you're not complaining about that now are you?

View attachment 483182
"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

Whenever a contemporaneous matter is something you rather not honestly confront,
days of yore may afford a diversionary escape, however transparent.

In regard to the thread's topic, Bam Bam Bannon may come up with a "Go Fund Me" scam.

Good luck, Albuquerque.
Leftwingers always have some way to excuse their massive hypocrisy.

The city later invoiced Trump’s campaign for the extra police coverage, road barricades and for the paid leave given to city employees whose workdays were cut short on both Sept. 16 and Sept. 17, 2019, the newspaper reported.

If I didn't agree to that before the rally... I wouldn't pay it either.

I haven't read a post yet. I assume everyone is calling you a real idiot right? Add me.

Any one ever tell you Trump wins about 90% of these bull shit lawsuits.....lol.............He doesn't pay for what was on the order contract usually........................What a brainwashed fool you are

Forum List

Back