Citizens suing California over 30 round magazine ban...it's about time.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Claifornia first banned the buying of new 30 round magazines....then, since book burners/gun grabbers won't stop till they get all guns....then, commie governor jerry brown outlawed the previous grandfathered 30 round magazines...now, 5 California citizens....all law abiding...are suing the morons in the California government for violating their 2nd Amendment Right to bear arms...

NRA hits back in court over California magazine ban

Five residents, Virginia Duncan, Richard Lewis, Patrick Lovette, David Marguglio, and Christopher Waddell, want magazines capable of holding more than 10 cartridges to keep in their home for self-defense and other lawful purposes, but can’t due to California’s arbitrary ban. Joining with the California Rifle & Pistol Association, the five filed suit in federal court Wednesday naming California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, in his official capacity, as the defendan

-----------------

The plaintiffs argue that banning magazines capable of holding over 10 rounds will have a negligible effect on crime and is “no more likely to reduce criminal abuse of guns than banning high horsepower engines is likely to reduce criminal abuse of automobiles. To the contrary, the only thing the ban ensures is that a criminal unlawfully carrying a firearm with a magazine over 10 rounds will have a (potentially devastating) advantage over his law-abiding victim.”

Claifornia first banned the buying of new 30 round magazines....then, since book burners/gun grabbers won't stop till they get all guns....then, commie governor jerry brown outlawed the previous grandfathered 30 round magazines...now, 5 California citizens....all law abiding...are suing the morons in the California government for violating their 2nd Amendment Right to bear arms...

As a gun owner, I can't think of one reason I would need a thirty round magazine.

As a gun owner, I can't think of one reason I would need a thirty round magazine.

BEcause they desire to own one....that is all they need. There is absolutely no reason to ban them unless you are irrational and hate guns.

BEcause they desire to own one....that is all they need. There is absolutely no reason to ban them unless you are irrational and hate guns.

Because wack-jobs desire to own one. Got it!

Answering: To protect ones self from a pack of cheetahs in Metro Phoenix would have made more sense.

No...you anti gun assholes are the wack-jobs.......you focus on people who do not break the law....and could not care less about the actual criminals......that is nuts.

Why don't you write the real reason; To increase profits for gun manufacturers for which the NRA is a marketing concern.

No...you anti gun assholes are the wack-jobs.......you focus on people who do not break the law....and could not care less about the actual criminals......that is nuts.

How can I be anti-gun, I'm a gun owner, but I am smart enough to see a profit motive behind everything the NRA does.

This isn't a gun rights issue, it's a profit issue. Quit being such a dumb-ass.

Me either but its better to have it than need it and not have it.

He is a gun owner dumb ass.

Why don't you write the real reason; To increase profits for gun manufacturers for which the NRA is a marketing concern.
that answer there just told me you dont own guns....

How can I be anti-gun, I'm a gun owner, but I am smart enough to see a profit motive behind everything the NRA does.

This isn't a gun rights issue, it's a profit issue. Quit being such a dumb-ass.

You are essentially a book burner....but for guns.......the typical.."I own guns...but...I support every stupid anti gun law the anti gunners want......"

The only reason we still have guns is the NRA, and the 2nd Amendment foundation fight morons like you...

states rights, boyo, until you say it is not states rights

courts will throw it out and you know it

Yes...and democrats claimed states rights when they kept blacks from voting....states Rights do not Trump the Bill of Rights asswipe......

Yes...and democrats claimed states rights when they kept blacks from voting....states Rights do not Trump the Bill of Rights asswipe......
SCOTUS has already rules on that issue, now has it not. 2dA is now a federally incorporated issue.

Tough, but there it is. You will lose on this issue.

Forum List

Back