More proof that US gun laws make the US more dangerous than every country in Europe.

Gun ownership around the world, mapped

Who would have thought that everybody having a gun would affect the murder rate ?

The US is cracking up.

Gun crime in London is up 42% genius...last year".....and you banned guns......

And what actually happened here?

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

And Americans use guns to stop violent crime 1,500,000 times a year.....while in your country...violent crime has sky's rocketed..........your country is more violent than the U.S.....our law abiding citizen are less likely to be a victim of murder..since most of our gun murder victims are actual criminals...and so our people at less likely to be victims of violent crime than yours are.....and it isn't going to get better for you...

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
=======

take away gun violence by the gangs and the US is probably one of the safest places on the planet......
Reputable links, please
no link on this jake....i heard this on npr radio driving home from work when i was still in California,and this was a show about gun violence in California, the panelist were 4 police chiefs and the attorney general....and the AG said if you take away the gang shootings in this state and then look at the stats cals shootings drop a whole bunch of percentage points making it a pretty safe place comparatively...and they all felt there is no reason it should be any different in any other state....i reported this a couple of days after i heard this in one of our gun violence threads...so its out there in print....

take away gun violence by the gangs and the US is probably one of the safest places on the planet......
Yup, discount all the deaths caused by..................Americans !!
my son just came back from living a couple of years in your country timmy....the citizens he was talking to were saying England overall is seeing much more violence......

Yup, discount all the deaths caused by..................Americans !!

No...by criminals who are already legally barred from buying,owning or carrying guns.....and you banned guns and your gun murder rate did not change.....and in fact...your gun crime rate in London went up 42%......

And your kids...are knifing each other ....and soon they will be using guns.....since you can't keep them from getting the,....

Who would have thought that everybody having a gun would affect the murder rate ?

The US is cracking up.

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

And Americans use guns to stop violent crime 1,500,000 times a year.....while in your country...violent crime has sky's rocketed..........your country is more violent than the U.S.....our law abiding citizen are less likely to be a victim of murder..since most of our gun murder victims are actual criminals...and so our people at less likely to be victims of violent crime than yours are.....and it isn't going to get better for you...

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
=======
Your nonsense has been batted down time and again.

And guess what?

UK is far safer than the USA to live from gun violence.

Run along.

Reputable links, please
no link on this jake....i heard this on npr radio driving home from work when i was still in California,and this was a show about gun violence in California, the panelist were 4 police chiefs and the attorney general....and the AG said if you take away the gang shootings in this state and then look at the stats cals shootings drop a whole bunch of percentage points making it a pretty safe place comparatively...and they all felt there is no reason it should be any different in any other state....i reported this a couple of days after i heard this in one of our gun violence threads...so its out there in print....
Thank you. And, respectfully to the AG et al, thirty thousands die by gun each year.

The US is cracking up.

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

=======
Your nonsense has been batted down time and again.

And guess what?

UK is far safer than the USA to live from gun violence.

Run along.

No...our gun violence is going down...theirs is now going up...and they banned guns....and their violence rate is up 90% in areas of Britain.....70% in other areas and up at least 24% all over the country....

Reputable links, please
Thank you. And, respectfully to the AG et al, thirty thousands die by gun each year.

And you lie......suicide does not count........but you have to use suicide to get that number....

AMericans use guns to stop crime 1,500,000 times a year...Britain....is having more and more gun crime......and they already banned guns...

Reputable links, please
19000 are suicides which do not depend on firearms to happen dumb ass.

Reputable links, please
19000 are suicides which do not depend on firearms to happen dumb ass.

No..actually...over 22,000 are suicides.....and for the last two years non gun suicides out numbered gun suicides.....

11000 of the suicides were by gun, snowflakes.

UK is much safer than USA in terms of gun violence.

The US is cracking up.
No ‘proof,’ actually.

This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy: there is no evidence that America's gun laws – or the number of guns owned by Americans – contribute to the United States being ‘more dangerous’ than other countries, or having an effect on the murder rate.

Likewise, there is no evidence that American gun ownership decreases violent crime and the murder rate.

Forum List

Back