FOX Fires Liberal Hack Bob Beckell for Racist Comments

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Can a liberal be a racist? That's pretty weird.

No, but a progressive can. And beckel was a hard core progressive. And an asshole.

Reeeally. "Progressive" huh? Damn he looks good for a centenarian.

Racism isn't a political trait anyway, even where it does exist. It's a social construct. Amazing after centuries dealing with racism there still walk among us those ignorami who don't know that. No racist anywhere has ever needed a political slant, background or affiliation in order to become a racist.

Last edited:

Consider the source. Hollywood entertainment rag (< redundant) that doesn't quote the comment and relays a thirdhand account. I'd wait for actual evidence.

And of course the OP just opens wide and ass-umes accuracy.... :rolleyes:

Consider the source. Hollywood entertainment rag (< redundant) that doesn't quote the comment and relays a thirdhand account. I'd wait for actual evidence.

LMAO

-Geaux

---------

Douglas Wigdor and Jeanne Christensen, lawyers handling a growing racial discrimination lawsuit filed by current and former Fox employees, said in a joint statement that Beckel told one of their clients, a black IT worker, that he was leaving the office while the employee serviced his computer because the employee is black. When the IT worker filed a complaint, Beckel attempted to intimidate him to withdraw it, Wigdor and Christensen said.

Fox News fires Bob Beckel for 'making an insensitive remark to an African-American employee'

They treated him very nasty, wouldn't even let him talk, like they treat everyone who disagrees with them.

LMAO

-Geaux

---------

Douglas Wigdor and Jeanne Christensen, lawyers handling a growing racial discrimination lawsuit filed by current and former Fox employees, said in a joint statement that Beckel told one of their clients, a black IT worker, that he was leaving the office while the employee serviced his computer because the employee is black. When the IT worker filed a complaint, Beckel attempted to intimidate him to withdraw it, Wigdor and Christensen said.

Fox News fires Bob Beckel for 'making an insensitive remark to an African-American employee'

How is that "racist"? It doesn't even make any sense -- why would you "leave the office" because an employee is black? What would that even mean? The fact remains, none of this detail was in your OP link.

Speaking of the OP, what kind of bridge did you use to connect this incident with, to quote your term "Libs"? Hm? Any clue what a Composition Fallacy is? Probably not.

No, but a progressive can. And beckel was a hard core progressive. And an asshole.

Racism isn't a political trait anyway, even where it does exist. It's a social construct. Amazing after centuries dealing with racism there still walk among us those ignorami who don't know that. No racist anywhere has ever needed a political slant, background or affiliation in order to become a racist.

Progressivism is a disease. thus it has no age limit silly boy. The progressives of today, are the same as the progressives of old. Just a little more subtle in how they operate. Though watching the wholesale craziness of the progressives and their batshit antics as regards trump, I think they will be ever more obvious as the year drags on.

When he came back to the Five he was worse than before. He screamed over the other hosts, giggled insanely, gave long loud sighs. Anything to shut the others up. He might be back on drugs.

A bunch of like minded folks became acquainted on the FOX comment board and organized a campaign to get him fired again. I have no idea whether this had a hand in his firing or if it was just his big mouth. Glad he's gone and should never come back.

Progressivism is a disease. thus it has no age limit silly boy. The progressives of today, are the same as the progressives of old. Just a little more subtle in how they operate. Though watching the wholesale craziness of the progressives and their batshit antics as regards trump, I think they will be ever more obvious as the year drags on.

Leaving aside your dearth of political science background (let alone linear time), the fatter point stands untouched ---- i.e. that racism is not a political trait. That nobody ever needed a political party to be a racist. Which actually brings us right back to that dearth of political science.

LMAO

-Geaux

---------

How is that "racist"? It doesn't even make any sense -- why would you "leave the office" because an employee is black? What would that even mean? The fact remains, none of this detail was in your OP link.

“Bob Beckel was terminated today for making an insensitive remark to an African-American employee,”

Read much?

LMAO

-Geaux

---------

“Bob Beckel was terminated today for making an insensitive remark to an African-American employee,”

Read much?

Thread title sitting at the top of this page:

FOX [sic] Fires Liberal Hack Bob Beckell for Racist Comments

Read much?

Leaving aside your dearth of political science background (let alone linear time), the fatter point stands untouched ---- i.e. that racism is not a political trait. That nobody ever needed a political party to be a racist. Which actually brings us right back to that dearth of political science.

Ahhhh, but racism is a political trait. So is anti religionism, and other forms of hatred. Political animals need enemies. Thus they will find something to dehumanize the object of their ire. Take the progressives here as a for instance, they call trump the "orange one". A subtle form of racism. So, your dearth of political knowledge is well established, and on full display here.

Ahhhh, but racism is a political trait. So is anti religionism, and other forms of hatred. Political animals need enemies. Thus they will find something to dehumanize the object of their ire. Take the progressives here as a for instance, they call trump the "orange one". A subtle form of racism. So, your dearth of political knowledge is well established, and on full display here.

First off, "orange" is in no way a "race" you moron. A race is a biological trait one is born with, beyond one's control. "Orange" on the other hand has to be painted on, deliberately. You start out with a standard race --- then you paint it orange. That's why I can say Orange people are inferior --- because he had the free choice to not be Orange (or green or purple) ----- and deliberately chooses to be orange. That's fucked up.

Now, if your point is that makes Rump a racist for altering his own skin color --- I'm not sure I have enough to concur, but by all means go ahead, develop your point.

So aaaah but racism is NOT a political trait. It's a social structure that, however falsely, dictates a lower tier for some race(s). There's nothing political in that. You don't mandate racism; you can't pass a law that henceforth ye shall be racists. DOES NOT work that way. Racists are bred from young age, long before the carrier of the disease becomes political --- if he or she ever becomes political at all. It's simply not required to be a racist, in any way shape or form. There are uncountable racists about who are a member of no political party, who don't even vote.

Again NOBODY ANYWHERE ever needed a political party or a politician to steer them into racism. That's done by their parents, their peers and their social circle.

Now, given that racists already exist, it is possible for a political party --- or any number of other entities --- to exploit them by pandering to their racism. The Fox Noise channel is a ready example of the latter. But the racism itself had to be pre-existing in order for that political party or that terrorist group or that media outlet to exploit it.

Last edited:
When he came back to the Five he was worse than before. He screamed over the other hosts, giggled insanely, gave long loud sighs. Anything to shut the others up. He might be back on drugs.

A bunch of like minded folks became acquainted on the FOX comment board and organized a campaign to get him fired again. I have no idea whether this had a hand in his firing or if it was just his big mouth. Glad he's gone and should never come back.

He isn't back on drugs but when he was out for back surgery petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama was in office. Now President Donald Trump is in office and to say Beckel HATES Donald Trump is a gross understatement.

I kind of like Bob before he left, he was kind of a curmudgeon but not off the rails. Since he came back he has been a dangerous, loose cannon. Juan Williams is a far better representative of Progressives. My guess is that Fox was looking for a reason to dump Bob.

Forum List

Back